It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reverse speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
theres this site thats about reverse speech and stuff and you guys know that stair way to heaven song by led zeppelin well theres the part "if theres a bustle in your hedgerow" and it goes on so i played the thing on the site and it had a satanic message well i didnt believe it so i downloaded the song and i played it backwards and the satanic message came up its pretty weird heres the link to reverse speech it has others to
jeffmilner.com...

[edit on 9-7-2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok if he says so. lol. I tried Another One Bites the Dust, and all *I* could hear was gibberish, but HE says that in reverse it says "It's fun to smoke marijuana."

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What would the point of going through the trouble of all this to say "Satan eats Cheez Whiz"? Man HE must be an expert

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
lol "satan eats cheeze wiz" that one is weird

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
so anyone who eats cheese whiz is the devil?

it wisconsin that probly be very true

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
nahhhhhh its just probaly the devils favorite food lol

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Now, I used to listen to this tape my uncle had about 20 years ago with some preacher expouting rock music being of the devil and he had reverse playback of popular songs that showed the evil lyrics. I have to admit, they were compelling and of course - entertaining. I really don't buy into reverse messages meaning anything or doing anyone harm. I think they are coincidence and unusual.

Nevertheless, I recently downloaded an audio mixer/recorder for some of my projects and noticed it had a setting for playing back files in reverse. Since I had the benefit of alcohol to enhance my aural senses, I thought it would be a good idea to playback my rock songs in reverse. I had heard AC/DC had these so I played back "Back in Black". Sure enough, the refrain part during the second half has the distinct lyric saying "Satan!", over and over. It was hysterical.

Anyways (not to promote websites or software), if you want to experiment with backwards playback, download Audacity software for free under the GNU license and playback all your songs in reverse for fun.

Audacity sound recorder/editor

new topics

top topics

join