It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youve been framed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just had a top thought here, humour me if you would, a moment please.
My imagination is floating.

Right.

Imagine we suddenly make friends with teh grays, they come out of teh closet, they spend time here, they take some of us there, we intergrate. We become good friends.

They have been coming to our planet since the beggining of human evolution but they obviously werent taking notes on whaat they saw, they would video camera everything.

So, our new friends set up a few outdoor cinemas for us in all the big cities (Manchester UK having the best one) and show us a recorded history of our planet. From our move from quadropeds to bipeds (with whatever help they may have given us) through teh ice age, stone age, bronze, iron etc. Every major historical point of our past has been filmed and we get to see it all as though we are watching an aunties home movie.

Ok, so it is unlikely, very unlikely. But wouldnt it be #ing ace!???

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nice thought, i'll bring a truck load of popcorn and a tanker of cola.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There would be a lot of interesting material to watch. Put Hollywood out of business for a while.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
cool, watching are own history ....
would be kinda wierd though ...like big et watching
lol....

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
would sure beat hollywoods cruddy popcorn flicks, we could learn the truth about the pyramids, atlantis, the mayans, what jesus really was!, and they'd probably show us how our governments tried to keep it all hush hush, it would certainly be worth watching...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
what would be funny about watching are own history is if we find out we were wrong about everything
but as you said it would be cool to watch and see all the stuff we have no idea about.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm sure you guys have heard the old 'dark side' story that claims the greys once ran a holographic video of Jesus' crucifiction for the MAJI?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If someone can get a copy of that i would love to see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Cool idea...but that would have to be the first hostorical documentary to be rated XXX

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Supposedly this has already happened to a select few at Area 51. Former employees say they have watched a hologram depicting among other things the crucifixion.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It would certainly change a lot in the sense of perspective.

With a power like that, you'd also have to be willing to sit back and think, " it looks real, this is amazing power, but is it being faked? "

I mean, if we went to another planet with lower-but still intelligent-life forms, and they had never seen a video camera before, imagine all the tricks you could play on them. And I'm sure they'd believe us if we said we created their life-forms and were their gods, simply out of fear and/or the desire for a story to to believe in.

Who would dare oppose a creature with god-like powers?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

With a power like that, you'd also have to be willing to sit back and think, " it looks real, this is amazing power, but is it being faked? "

I've always wanted to call that the "Cortez Effect." When Cortez first encountered some emissaries sent to him by people within the Aztec Empire (I think they were a client tribe of some sort), one of the women in the group dropped to his feet and began worshipping him as one of their collective deities, more or less because he fit the physical description of this god down to the hairs on his head. Now, after making this woman his mistress (actually, 'companion' would be a better word as she seems to have acted as an advisor and moral supporter in many instances), Cortez learned all about this god and used this image as a ruse to conquer the Aztecs without a fight... Well, eventually they got wise to this and rose up against him. He nearly lost everything, but was able, through pure military skill this time, to build a fleet of boats and capture the Aztec capital (which was on an island inside a lake). Now, though the ultimate conquest of the Aztecs was decided by a strait-up military assault, he very nearly conquered them by impersonating their god.
EDIT:I can't figure out why this was all italicized.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

new topics

top topics

join