It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifact on eBay? Consensus says no!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was looking at the weird eBay auctions and came across this woman who has an interesting story.

cgi.ebay.com...

i6.ebayimg.com...
i16.ebayimg.com...

Here were some of here Q&A's from another auction where this same item was sold.

Questions from other buyers for this listing
Q: hi, i just want to say that i am glad this happened to you and that i believe you. there are so many things that we don't understand and yet it doesn't make them any less real. i think you were blessed somehow and you also sound like a very nice person. may your life continue to have blessings. yours truly, cary
Jun-03-05
A: thank you very much you are very kind

Q: is it metal? can you squeeze it in or is it solid? m.
Jun-02-05
A: ITS ROCK SOLID,YOU CANT SQUEEZE IT,I DONT BELIEVE ITS METAL, BUT IT FEELS LIGHTER THAN ROCK

Q: what were the other objects like? m.
Jun-01-05
A: there was one that looked like a claw another like the moon lighter on one side than the other the ones the police officers picked up, they would not let us look at thiers but they felt the energy just like the rest of us...they were to shaken i quess, but the shapes reminded me of places in space as well as on earth like a planet,a claw, a u [like a horseshoe] or half circle a key, a triangle....most are hard to describe because for "example" i say key but it looked both primitive and advanced at the same time...i hope this helped

I have sent her an email asking why it did not go to the first buyer but she has yet to reply.
I would also like to invite her to ATS after I have the chance to speak with her so that maybe you guys could throw some questions her way.

As soon as I hear back from her I will post her reply to my questions.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm not buying this
This guy is saying that he has an artifact that aliens dropped 22 years ago, and he wants to sell it. My dad woudln't part with an old Indian arrowhead he found 22 years ago and he has a whole box of them. I'm ususally skeptical when someone is trying to make a buck off of something.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I agree but would like to question the motives other then money.

Let's see if she'll give me a reply.

I want to find out if their was a police report, who the officers were and if they have sold their items on eBay as well.

Originally posted by dbates
I'm not buying this
This guy is saying that he has an artifact that aliens dropped 22 years ago, and he wants to sell it. My dad woudln't part with an old Indian arrowhead he found 22 years ago and he has a whole box of them. I'm ususally skeptical when someone is trying to make a buck off of something.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just goes to show you that you can sell just about anything on Ebay.
This has a 10 out of 10 on the BS meter.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I know if I had an alien artifact, I wouldn't want to part with it.

I'd probably take it somewhere to be analyzed though, making sure it never left my sight.

Whatever it is, it looks polished, black and translucent. As well as straight on two sides with a slight curve on the bottom. I'd say about two inches long on a side.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So this is like the ghost in the jar crap as well?

I'll take a soul for 1 euro please!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I dont believe it, something that incredible being seen by so many, atleast one of them would of went public with that experience.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
I want to find out if their was a police report, who the officers were and if they have sold their items on eBay as well.

Well if you can dig up a police report to go along with the artifact, then I'll buy it myself. It's worth asking for I suppose.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ha ... some one paid 410 dollars for that scrubber.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Theres no way anyone would sell a real alien artifact, with a starting bid is only 99 cents. Looks like a polished stone to me.

edit: Just checked the relisting. The winning bid was $410, with a starting bid for $400, and only three bids.

Should have carved in the face of the Virgin Mary on it, could have got more for it.

[edit on 6/6/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Theres no way anyone would sell a real alien artifact, with a starting bid is only 99 cents. Looks like a polished stone to me.

Thats exactly what Iwas thinking. It just looks like a rock or styrophone painted on. no one would see something like that for only 99 cents

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
Thats exactly what Iwas thinking. It just looks like a rock or styrophone painted on. no one would see something like that for only 99 cents

Looking at the auction, it looks like it was posted originally with a starting bid of 99 cents, but the auction was taken off and re-posted with a minimum bid of 400 dollars.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I always wonder how folks like that can manage to sleep at night. My conscience would bother the dickens out of me, but I've seen them sell all sorts of things on Ebay.

My favorite scam was the "haunted lunchbox" with a cigarette stuck inside it to make smoke appear from the vents.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I believe that is fake.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Man somebody let that piece of cheese go bad for a long time. They should sell it on ebay. As fossilized cheese!!

-Aza

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thats a mighty cool paper weight.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It has been said that "If it isn't listed on E-bay, then it doesn't exist".

If indeed there are physical artifacts of ET manufacture would it not make sense that E-bay would be the one of the first logical places for it to surface?

People have auctioned even more bizarre items than this, e.g. the grilled cheese sandwich with the 'impression' of the Virgin Mary on it, for considerably more than this alleged artifact.

Whoever purchased this item may have made the best deal in history, or he paid $410 (plus shipping) for a very nice paperweight, but my gut feel is that he won't be asking for his money back.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I once saw half a Mc-Chicken sandwich on ebay, it said it was tested for quality or something (it had a bite out of it and multipul bids heh)

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divergence
It has been said that "If it isn't listed on E-bay, then it doesn't exist".

I was going to ask the Admin if I could put my WATS award up on eBay at the end of the month but I didn't want to seem ungreatful.

Proceeds could go to the charity of the Admins choosing.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Link
Well........ this women needs to stop jiping people on ebay lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join