It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one join the Illuminati

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

if the illuminati does not yet exist then they will one day. For now that it has been said some idiot will form it. And guess what that idiot may be someone posting right this very moment

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why would you want to join? They are truly evil people who are REAL and CONSPIRY to have a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. My husband and I have been studying the Illuminate and Freemasons (they are in it together) and they are succeeding in a lot of ways. Americans need to wake up!!! They control our media, food, medications, money, almost everything. They are REAL. They are EVIL!! They think of regular everyday people as SHEEP. They do not value human life. Regular people cannot join the illuminate. If you want to become anything in this day in age, please become a CHRISTIAN!! When the end comes those people will be going to Hell, while Christian will inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD. Please spread the word to your fellow Americans. These people need to be known about by the whole world. Go to www.infowars.com, go to www.youtube.com and look up bohemian grove Alex Jones. Those are just a few things. Please just do some research. Please go to church, read a HOLY BIBLE. If you are not a Christian please please become one. Jesus Christ is REAL. HE IS COMING VERY SOON!! SAVE YOUR SOUL AND EXCEPT HIME AS YOUR LORD A SAVIOR!!!

GOD BLESS YOU. GOD WATCH OVER AND PROTECT US.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
what is the benefit of being a member?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One does not join the ILLUMINATI you would normally be born into it,work your way up to it in a high ranked wealthy job of which you would be invited as you`ve been invited you would have to join,be forced into it as a high ranking gov official as part of the job basically if you aren`t any of the above you`ve no chance but why would someone want to join something that seems to benifit from suffering,killing,media brainwashing,profiteering all of the above "JUST FOR THE BETTER OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT" you have "terrorism,insurgent,axis of evil" but who is THE TERRORIST ,THE INSURGENT , THE AXIS OF EVIL.
Back to the ILLUMINATI it is not part of freemasonry as i know it as were i come from it is about helping fellow man creed or colour it is not a secret society but a society of secrets it is not about satan worshipping to some it could be the oldest role playing game in the world but what i can say is when your at a meeting "everybody is the same your public standing stays out of the building everyone is of level standing"
Regards Scottish Bobby

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
about the 13 bloodlines ,does your last name have anything to do with it? if so do the last names have to come from royalty? like for example Mughal from the Mughal empire

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
did you know that the former president of the united states was a member of the illuminati

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

Ok Robert Langdon. You just keep believing that. Tell Hugh de Payens the Knights Templar didn't exist. Tell Hiram Abiff the Freemasons were a figment of his imagination. I think I prefer to be a little more open-minded.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
So I hear all about the Illuminati who secretly control the government and all that but how does someone join that soceity?

You don't contact the Illuminati.

The Illuminati contact you.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The reason I've been reading the 9 pages of this thread on the Illuminati was not to determine if they exist, but rather what the word on the street is about the group. I was contacted by the Illuminati about a week ago, and they are recruiting me for membership. They have provided me with about 100 pages of information on the group and membership. It is mostly general stuff, a little hype, but some of it had an inner personal, mystifying, yet profound affect. Anyway, what I have concluded is that no one has a frikken clue about what the Illuminati is about, and if someone did, they would be a member, and would not offer any insights because they have been sworn to secrecy! To me, this little research exercise of mine, has created quite a bit of fascination, so I guess I will be going INSIDE!!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mwen

ha, wow. there is no admitance to the illuminati. it just does not happen. it was a secret group, or clan i suppose, of scientists that were rejected by the church hundreds of years ago. their newly found research was said to be untrue because it went against the church.
this is not a game.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Of course there is no evidence of Illuminati they spend alot of money making sure of that. You have to be invited to become one. In order to become one you either have to be uniquely posistioned with intelligence, wealth, and power in which you are used to benefit them and there ideology or a extremely unique individual with extreme high inttelligence, gifted, and a rare type of human being in which all your talents are used to benefit there ideology. Wealth is not enough. power is not enough. those who are thought of to have lots of power answer ot these people. A high degree of intelligence is the most sought after attribute for a Illuminatist. All those learning skills test we take while going through school have 2 puprposes. One is to test our learning skills and abilities the other is finding those unique individuals. The branch of our government in which the Illuminati have control is the NSA. Within there ranks there is one rebel. For all those who believe there is no such thing as the Illuminati you just keeping on believing that. They consider most of mankind to be idiots anyway and you qualify for that. For those who do believe there will never be any evidence because most of mankind are idiots compared to these individuals. Most of mankind are to easily manipulated and brainwashed in misinformation.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How does one join the Illuminati?

A member is inducted bat birth... and only birth.

Theese are the high elect of the Illuminati...

Then the rest of the Pyramid goes accordingly.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You can't "join" the Illuminati. To be a true Illuminati you have to be born to it, it's a bloodline and a destiny. However, you can be invited to join their ranks, rub shoulders with them, and then some of their wealth will rub off on you. However, it is just exactly like selling your soul - and you can NEVER get out.

This thread (the first two posts) outline it brilliantly!

Treatise about society

Read the first two posts all the way through; be patient. The answer comes in the second post. He does not use the term Illuminati but it's pretty clear. (I know I'm not supposed to cross-quote across threads but I feel I must - just for clarity):

Initially posted by Halzman on another thread...

Then there exists the rich and wealthy. It is usually from the middle-class, that if someone can use the methods of the rulers, they can advance into the wealthy. Depending on how much money and influence you have, and what your agenda is, you will either be left alone by the system (and shown off as proof of the ‘dream’ of the system – the American dream) or will be approached by the system, to merge. In this case, you join the rulers, and are rewarded with a percentage of power in the system (a corporation controlling an industry (military contractors). So long as you do what your rulers ask you to do, you will be rewarded and maintain your power, and in some cases, gain more. If however, you grow a conscious and oppose or try to change the system with your power, you will be removed and/or exterminated.

[edit on 21-11-2008 because I realized some of my text was misleading]

[edit on 21-11-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Many of you have said how the Illuminati cannot control millions, however you must think about the one thing we all have in common. Technology. We all watch TV, we all listen to the Radio and we use the internet. Now when we use these devices electromagnetic radiation in the form of microwaves are sent out. If they could alter the frequency of these signals they could send us hidden messages which our concious thought is not aware of, thus secretly planting thoughts in our minds.

As for joining the Illuminati, it goes without saying unless you are off political callibre you will not be accepted. You may get accepted into the lower echelons however no-one without signficant political status gets into the top circles.

If you are devout Christians, Jews or Muslims you might as well throw the towel in now, because they ask you to denounce your religion before you enter.

However, if by some miracle the Illuminati do accept you, you will recieve information about how the stock market will look like, because you've probably noticed most illluminati members are rich. Don't tell me George Bush actually worked for the money he has.

Watching films like the Omen Series and the Matrix give you a glimpse of what the Illuminati do. There are 13 families which run the illuminati, the most interesting of which is the Merovingian Bloodline this is the bloodline of the european royal families. People say that the Anti-Christ may be hearalded from the Merovingian bloodline.

So, if you do believe in the Illuminati, would you choose mankind, or the anti-christ.

P.S. The Illuminati are prejudicied so if you are a Woman or one of darker skin you are unlikely to be accepted into the Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Many of you have said how the Illuminati cannot control millions, however you must think about the one thing we all have in common. Technology. We all watch TV, we all listen to the Radio and we use the internet. Now when we use these devices electromagnetic radiation in the form of microwaves are sent out. If they could alter the frequency of these signals they could send us hidden messages which our concious thought is not aware of, thus secretly planting thoughts in our minds.

As for joining the Illuminati, it goes without saying unless you are off political callibre you will not be accepted. You may get accepted into the lower echelons however no-one without signficant political status gets into the top circles.

If you are devout Christians, Jews or Muslims you might as well throw the towel in now, because they ask you to denounce your religion before you enter.

However, if by some miracle the Illuminati do accept you, you will recieve information about how the stock market will look like, because you've probably noticed most illluminati members are rich. Don't tell me George Bush actually worked for the money he has.

Watching films like the Omen Series and the Matrix give you a glimpse of what the Illuminati do. There are 13 families which run the illuminati, the most interesting of which is the Merovingian Bloodline this is the bloodline of the european royal families. People say that the Anti-Christ may be hearalded from the Merovingian bloodline.

So, if you do believe in the Illuminati, would you choose mankind, or the anti-christ.

P.S. The Illuminati are prejudicied so if you are a Woman or one of darker skin you are unlikely to be accepted into the Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Y'all are retarded...I heard about the Illuminati IN HISTORY CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL! There was, at one point in time, a group called the Illuminati, 100% AGAINST the Catholic Church. Y'all need to read a little history before you adamantly deny something just because it was mentioned in a book in the fiction section. Some fiction is HISTORICAL FICTION...meaning based on historical fact but with added detail to make a good story.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join