It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotty The Blue Bunny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just when you think you have seen it all on the net!
I now introduce you to....

Scotty The Blue Bunny

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
Just when you think you have seen it all on the net!
I now introduce you to....

Scotty The Blue Bunny

cant stop laughing must breath...

thats hilarious.

its the heels and that "come hither" look that are killing me.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
everytime I've seen it all...I haven't. this guy just may top the Peter Pan guy.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Damn!!! Now that's plain SCAREY!!

NAZI UFO'S IN ANTARCTIC

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is better than your Britney Spears post.

Scotty Bunny has a big future. I don't know in what.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
"He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny"-A Christmas Story

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Every body laughed at Scotty the Blue Bunny until they found out that he was packing away a cool half Mil a year. This guy chages $150 to deliver a cake to a party - you buy the cake. Now assume he stays for a half hour - one hour to the next party. One and half hours to do a party - that is 6 parties in a 9 hour day. That is $900 a day to wear a funny suit = $4500 a week = $225,000 a year delivering cakes and wearing a funny suit. Now as to his personal appearances, his web site doesn't say. But he is probably making at least 300k a year wearing a blue bunny suit.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by jagdflieger]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
jag

Like I said, this guy has infinitely more talent than Britney Spears.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
Every body laughed at Scotty the Blue Bunny until they found out that he was packing away a cool half Mil a year. This guy chages $150 to deliver a cake to a party - you buy the cake. Now assume he stays for a half hour - one hour to the next party. One and half hours to do a party - that is 6 parties in a 9 hour day. That is $900 a day to wear a funny suit = $4500 a week = $225,000 a year delivering cakes and wearing a funny suit. Now as to his personal appearances, his web site doesn't say. But he is probably making at least 300k a year wearing a blue bunny suit.

I hope he works in Beverly Hills, who the hell in their right mind would pay this super-freak $150 to deliver a cake? Come to think of it I wouldnt let him deliver it to me if he GAVE me $150, that "thing" might warp my childrens minds long-term.
I cant help but question his "preference" if you know what I mean, but I'm not going there.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw

I hope he works in Beverly Hills, who the hell in their right mind would pay this super-freak $150 to deliver a cake? Come to think of it I wouldnt let him deliver it to me if he GAVE me $150, that "thing" might warp my childrens minds long-term.
I cant help but question his "preference" if you know what I mean, but I'm not going there.

Have to agree with you there Outlaw! I would be too terrified to open the door much less eat the cake too!

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If he came up to my door I'd have to stop and ponder... is this a wicked hallucination? Have I eaten some bad oyesters?!

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
If he came up to my door I'd have to stop and ponder... is this a wicked hallucination? Have I eaten some bad oyesters?!

LOL. Yep. Would give one reason to ponder wouldn't it? LOL.

new topics

top topics

join