It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paper: N.Korea Plans to Export Missiles to Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
"AMERICAN LIVES aint worth saving for.."

Uninen, you are really starting to make yourself look bad, to say that any life isn’t worth saving for just shows your true colours and what you’re really made of.

My true colors.. blue and white:

virtual.finland.fi...

But true i got carried away.. but i have had enough from this "god bless America and Americans" sh!t as you present yourself as the good and righteous.. but in fact you are just bunc of thugs and evil doers..

"Proud American" ..Shame on you!

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Uninen]

..and what the heck are you guys? Useless checkpoints for the next dictator??

Have you stood in the breach for the whole world before??

Thugs....hmm. Pantywaist callers of 911 when the shiite hits the fan....."oh, America, please save us from the blitz!"

Get off our backs.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I didnt fully get the meaning of that message.. "save us from the blitz?" What the hell? I need no saving.. not now, not ever.. if i cant save myself then none can.. Here in Finland we have good enough army that we can protect ourselfs.. hell.. even US and Israel buys weapons from us as they cant make as good by them self..
Small arms, mortars, cannons, gasmasks, wmd detection equipment, airfield service equipment, passive radars.. you name it..

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"But true i got carried away.. but i have had enough from this "god bless America and Americans" sh!t as you present yourself as the good and righteous.. but in fact you are just bunc of thugs and evil doers.."

"God Bless America" is apart of our culture and ways and other people need to realize that and also respect it. We are leading the War On Terrorism, a global problem, as well as aiding the Africans in Africa with their medical shortages with doctors, medicine, ect. We currently have a handful of troops in Liberia trying to keep peace as well as trying to tame N. Korea, a rogue nation, with nukes. We freed the Iraqi people of a brutal dictator as well as rid Europe of Hitler in WW2. Why don't you go do some research on Hamas, Al-Qeada, or the Nazi's and then compare their fighting styles and culture to America's and then maybe you wont be so quick to call us! "just bunc of thugs and evil doers.." I am a "Proud American" and I wont hesitate to show others. I'm damn proud of where I come from and if others have a problem with it well....too bad....

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Midnight Mutilator]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
USA a leading nation to combat terrorism? BS! The Israel and Russia have much better claim on that..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And what comes to me respecting your GOD BLESS thing.. well you dont respect others peoples religion, countries borders.. and so on.. please tell me why others should respect USA as USA doesnt respect anyone else but itself?

But again this BS quite off the topic: Irans ballistic missiles and their fictional nuclear warheads.. i really would like to have some more "info" on them..

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Read This Link

If you read this you will see the difference from the Chechen War and The War On Terrorism and its reasons.

"well you dont respect others peoples religion, countries borders.. and so on.. please tell me why others should respect USA as USA doesnt respect anyone else but itself?"

What are you talking about? We're a free nation, you can pratice whatever religion you want here in the US. We protect our borders with intensity so that terrorists don't slip in with harmful weapons. You really need to think before you post.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I will read that.. thanks.. But may i ask.. is the FREEDOM FRIES respect towards the French? Seems as DISRESPECT to me..

And i thought that French were USA:S friend they even build or at least paid for the STATUE OF LIBERTY..

Shame on you..

I just fineshed with the page you gave me.. it is full of IT.. and even you know that.. why are you busting my balls?

www.kavkaz.org.uk...

These are homepages for Chechen rebels.. check out every video for starters.. i have do so.. and then tell me that these chechens aint fanatics, aint murderers.. if you can.. and if you can, you are just lying..

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
For your information the Statue of Liberty was given to us October 28, 1886, long before the French betrayal. They betrayed us in the time we needed their support the most, so as American's, we have the right (freedom) to re-name "French fries" to "freedom fries" even though most restaurants and fast food places still have them listed as "French fries".

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
For your information the Statue of Liberty was given to us October 28, 1886, long before the French betrayal. They betrayed us in the time we needed their support the most, so as American's, we have the right (freedom) to re-name "French fries" to "freedom fries" even though most restaurants and fast food places still have them listed as "French fries".

Yes it was given to you about 115 years earlier.. US Should be ever gratful about that (STATUE..) but it was not the French (or the fries..
) that betrayed USA.. it was that ignorant dude from Texas whos face is your avatar.. when he lied to you about Iraq still having WMD..

And allso check my earlier msg.. i edited it..

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We went into Iraq for a good reason, it's just that Bush gave the wrong reasons for it. But regardless most (or at lest some) American's realize the same thing. As for WMD, Sad'am admitted to having them in 98', he's had a few years to hide them, the search ins't over just yet.....

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
WORLD WAR THREE IS BREWING MY FRIENDS AND ENEMIES! ITS ONLY A MATTER OF WHEN NOT IF!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
This world needs to get a major "grip!"
Events are slowly degenerating.
Violence and war solve nothing.....and they never will.
We are talking nukes here people.
We are not talking about beating someone up over a stolen lollipop.
The US cannot continue to play "global cop"....
We have no more right to dictate who and who cannot have nukes then the next nation.
Nuclear proliferation concerns this whole globe/world.
This needs to be taken to the UN and the UN made the "enforcer" and the new "global cop."
Its time that the UN is made and held accountable.
We continue to act as we currently are this will only lead to a nuke being oneday used on our own soil....
Lets us stop dictating and start participating....nukes are a global threat.....a threat to every nation's national interests and security issues.

regards
seekerof

viloence sloves nothing? need i remind you that the US (if you are an american) was freed from the britrish by use of violence. Europe was liberated through violence. The US was brought back together Through violence. dont ever say that violence solves nothing, because it is so untrue.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen

Originally posted by Langolier
Well I think Midnight summed up my points for me.
But how the hell did I double post??? I dont even think I went back to edit my post... .. .. Oh well.
The 3000 innocent civilians in the World Trade Center did nothing to deserve dying like that. You are not a "Freedom Fighter" when you strap dynamite onto your body and blow up a bus full of civilians. You are not a "freedom fighter" when you hijack a 747 and fly it into a building full of innocent people. We never invaded these poeoples land until after they attacked us. (we then countered by invading Afghanistan).
When we marched into Baghdad, people greeted us with open arms. Some are mad now because they dont understand that we cant just leave without setting up a working government and restoring public services.
N Korea is a declared enemy. If they are developing nuclear weapons, then it IS our business. Same with any other rouge nation. The United States has used WMD's only once. We dropped two atomic bombs on japan to end world war2 and save AMERICAN lives.

FFS! Wake up! Just a another stereo type American that really belives the proganda of US gov. (thinks it is the truht..) and who belives that US is wonderful place and that Americans are good and nice people..

"We dropped two atomic bombs on japan to end world war2 and save AMERICAN lives." .. Americans are so stupid that half of your citizens cant even show in a map the right continent were US is.. (there was this test..) AMERICAN LIVES aint worth saving for..

And about western values.. look at the net its full of SH!T no wonder some people hates you.. maybe Osama has seem these pages.. www....#city.com

youd better take that back friend. cause if your lives need saving itll porbally be the US doing the saving.
just food for thought

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When it comes to America, you either, love them or Hate them. But the world COULDN'T live without them. Alot of countries depend on America.

what is this thread about again??

sorry

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
1. World War 3 is brewing
2. George Bush and the Bush Administration did lie, continue to lie, and balk at the notion of lying...and it seems like most of the American people don't get it or don't care enough to get it...
3. Israel might buy mortars from Finland, but I'm pretty sure they didn't buy those fancy nukes from Finland
4. The NK/Iran connection is spelling certain doom. 2005 is the predicted year Iran gets a nuke. I'm guessing that's false. My bets are they either have one, or once NK tests their nukes, Iran will get a piece.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Lets take out both at the same time. quicker that way

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is bad news with NK and exporting it's nukes to Iran! Yes I do agree that some action must be taken but none that involves military force, that'll be stupid, you all know what would happen if we pissed of Iran and NK. Any way America shouldn't get involved, it'll only weaken our economy, we have a debt to pay off incase you haven't rememberd. Anyway, "we" as a country can only watch what might happen because we cannot afford a risk of a nucular war

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
well there will be a nuclear explosion on US soil probally by the end of the decade. it will happen. all's it takes is one slip and thousands if not millions are dead in the blink of an eye!

<< 1   >>

join