It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paper: N.Korea Plans to Export Missiles to Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
TOKYO (Reuters) - North Korea is in talks to export its Taepodong 2 long-range ballistic missile to Iran and to jointly develop nuclear warheads with Tehran, a Japanese newspaper reported on Wednesday....

Full Story

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
F*ck!!!!!

This is bad news. I wonder whjos next on the war on terrorism. Iran or liberia? Or North Korea?

Maybe whispers knows something.

Nightwalker

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
All the more reason for us to go into Iran! It seems like all of the targets that are next on the "war on terrorism" seem to make reasons why we should invade them.....

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i think the U.S. should regroup for a year or 2 because their army is getting spread out everywhere now. but keeping back for a year could mean that i would give time for iran and N.K. to create a very good missile.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well we may as well solve this problem like we did the Iraq "problem." We could throw a pre-empitive nuke at North Korea and be done with it. Then we could march our armed forces right on over to Iran and clear it out. As Americans it is our duty to cleanse the world of the scum that accumulates over time.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
Well we may as well solve this problem like we did the Iraq "problem." We could throw a pre-empitive nuke at North Korea and be done with it. Then we could march our armed forces right on over to Iran and clear it out. As Americans it is our duty to cleanse the world of the scum that accumulates over time.

The Americans and America is the scum.. and rest of the world must destroy all of you. Because if we dont you ignorant bastrards will destroy the whole planet..

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This world needs to get a major "grip!"
Events are slowly degenerating.
Violence and war solve nothing.....and they never will.
We are talking nukes here people.
We are not talking about beating someone up over a stolen lollipop.
The US cannot continue to play "global cop"....
We have no more right to dictate who and who cannot have nukes then the next nation.
Nuclear proliferation concerns this whole globe/world.
This needs to be taken to the UN and the UN made the "enforcer" and the new "global cop."
Its time that the UN is made and held accountable.
We continue to act as we currently are this will only lead to a nuke being oneday used on our own soil....
Lets us stop dictating and start participating....nukes are a global threat.....a threat to every nation's national interests and security issues.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe the whole planet needs to be destroyed. I sense the end times are nigh!

Edit: My post above this is sarcasm if some of you didn't notice...

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You are quite right no one nation should be "a cop" .. Because now that we have one (USA the world police..) they just do what is "good" for them with out thinking of others needs.. And i think that world would be much better place without WMD of anykind.. better yet.. without WAR..

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Uninen, you have to understand that there are certain terrorist groups that are hell-bent on destroying the US by any means possible and politely asking them not to doesn�t work, the alternative is combat. Yes war and combat is deadly but it gets a lot done.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Very true Midnight.

We do not 'clense' the world of people we deem 'unpure'. We eliminate people who threaten world stability and security. We also elminate our enemies.
No one else is stepping up for the job of 'police'. I doubt anyone else could do it any better. Well, the UN might, but they dont do anything but sit on their hands. I'm tempted to say we should do away with them completely. Afterall, we do thier job for them.
I agree, the world would be a better place without war, but that is never going to happen. We arent going to start a nuclear war either. No one wants to end the world. They want to control it.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
Uninen, you have to understand that there are certain terrorist groups that are hell-bent on destroying the US by any means possible and politely asking them not to doesn�t work, the alternative is combat. Yes war and combat is deadly but it gets a lot done.

Like with Osama and pals you have made them angry by inviding thier holy places (like Mecca) .. They dont want you there only one that ever wanted US in Saudi-Arabia was that dictator of SA witch some call allso "king" .. He is as Brutal ruler as Saddam ever was..

Or what is happening in Iraq even today.. these attacks on your troops.. well you just went there for looking trouble.. you took over their homeland by force.. the iraqi guerillas are there for no more terrorist than those ww2 soviet partisans or french maquis.. (personally i think that maquis were terrorist and even partisans allso.. maybe..) But US has many times used term of "freedom fighter" of those.. so in my mind (and in real world..) Iraqis allso are Freedom fighters..

And there is allso this bussines of US shipping billions of dollars worth of arms to Israel for free every year.. and of course the weapons end up in use by IDF.. witch is illegaly occypying Palestinian territories.. A fact that makes lots of people mad and not just the muslim or arabs..

So.. you are youself totally responssible for these "aggressions" against US.. i prefer call these things you call as "terrorism" as a SELF DEFENCE!

No wonder people want US destroyed as you allways put you nose in others peoples bussines..

Ooops.. allmost i forgot..
The topic of the conversation..

Missile co-operation between Iran and North-Korea.. is reality.. Iran does manufacture scud type of missile of Korean orgin.. thats true.. But this bussines about NUCLEAR WARHEAD co-operation is total BS!!! (Fiction and US goverment propaganda..)

And BTW.. did you know Iran is a democracy!!! They just allso have some islamic laws allso enforced.. (like good and fair sentences to murderers, rapists and thiefs..) So the BS that US goverment is giving you about Iran being a dictator ship is a lie.. Iran is as democradic as Israel..
And in US Israel is being considered as a democracy.. am i right? So should Iran allso..

Still one last note to this.. even if they were building NUCLEAR WEAPONS.. Its is their own FCKING BUSSINES.. They have right to have them and they have right to use them as SELF DEFENCE if being attacked and in danger of being over run! Only nation mosterous enough to use NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO MASS MURDER PEOPLE IS STILL USA!!! So if somebody should be dissarmed of WMD it is USA..

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"Like with Osama and pals you have made them angry by inviding thier holy places (like Mecca) .. They dont want you there only one that ever wanted US in Saudi-Arabia was that dictator of SA witch some call allso "king" .. He is as Brutal ruler as Saddam ever was..
"

The invasion of Afghanistan was necessary after 9/11. 9/11 was an act of war upon our nation by heartless terrorists and military action was obviously needed. We continue to pick apart terrorism in all countries to this day because of the same tragedy and to crack down on further attacks against us.

"Or what is happening in Iraq even today.. these attacks on your troops.. well you just went there for looking trouble.. you took over their homeland by force.. the iraqi guerillas are there for no more terrorist than those ww2 soviet partisans or french maquis.. (personally i think that maquis were terrorist and even partisans allso.. maybe..) But US has many times used term of "freedom fighter" of those.. so in my mind (and in real world..) Iraqis allso are Freedom fighters.."

Of coarse the loyalists are going to use guerilla tactics against us, we took over their entire country! You would see them same thing in any other country that is completely dominated by another. I personally believe we went into Iraq because they had links to terrorism and 9/11, I'm still uncertain about WMD, they may show up though.

"And there is allso this bussines of US shipping billions of dollars worth of arms to Israel for free every year.. and of course the weapons end up in use by IDF.. witch is illegaly occypying Palestinian territories.. A fact that makes lots of people mad and not just the muslim or arabs..

So.. you are youself totally responssible for these "aggressions" against US.. i prefer call these things you call as "terrorism" as a SELF DEFENCE!

No wonder people want US destroyed as you allways put you nose in others peoples bussines..
"

We send arms to Israel because they have to deal with the terrorist attacks day in and day out half of them, which are responsible by Palestinian fundamentalists. Why should the Israeli's live in fear because of these extremists? Yeah I guess they both have strong arguments for their actions but which group is strapping the explosives to themselves and causing mass havoc?

So if you are referring to the war on terrorism "sticking our noses where they don't belong" you�re mistaken. The "aggressions" that we conducted where necessary as I stated before. Even before 9/11, terrorist groups were out trying to destroy our nation and people because our Western Values were "wrong" in their opinion and they felt is was necessary to change them.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
You are quite right no one nation should be "a cop" .. Because now that we have one (USA the world police..) they just do what is "good" for them with out thinking of others needs..

Now if Hitler would have conquered Finland. You people wouldn't have a land to put your FINS in.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well I think Midnight summed up my points for me.
But how the hell did I double post??? I dont even think I went back to edit my post... .. .. Oh well.
The 3000 innocent civilians in the World Trade Center did nothing to deserve dying like that. You are not a "Freedom Fighter" when you strap dynamite onto your body and blow up a bus full of civilians. You are not a "freedom fighter" when you hijack a 747 and fly it into a building full of innocent people. We never invaded these poeoples land until after they attacked us. (we then countered by invading Afghanistan).
When we marched into Baghdad, people greeted us with open arms. Some are mad now because they dont understand that we cant just leave without setting up a working government and restoring public services.
N Korea is a declared enemy. If they are developing nuclear weapons, then it IS our business. Same with any other rouge nation. The United States has used WMD's only once. We dropped two atomic bombs on japan to end world war2 and save AMERICAN lives.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katie

Originally posted by Uninen
You are quite right no one nation should be "a cop" .. Because now that we have one (USA the world police..) they just do what is "good" for them with out thinking of others needs..

Now if Hitler would have conquered Finland. You people wouldn't have a land to put your FINS in.

WTF? Soviets tryed to do that we beat the hell out of them in two wars.. we made peace with Soviets.. they didnt conquer finland.. They didnt have what it takes to do that.. during WINTER WAR and Operation Barbarossa there were some 80000 Finnish troops killed in combat and some 2 million soviet troops were killed in action against Fins..
So.. my point Soviets won the war for allies and against Germany.. and Fins won the war against Soviets.. and in any case.. Germany was our ally.. there was in 44-45 some fighting between Fins and Germans.. but we drove them out.. with 5000 Fins and 6000 Germans killed..

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Langolier
Well I think Midnight summed up my points for me.
But how the hell did I double post??? I dont even think I went back to edit my post... .. .. Oh well.
The 3000 innocent civilians in the World Trade Center did nothing to deserve dying like that. You are not a "Freedom Fighter" when you strap dynamite onto your body and blow up a bus full of civilians. You are not a "freedom fighter" when you hijack a 747 and fly it into a building full of innocent people. We never invaded these poeoples land until after they attacked us. (we then countered by invading Afghanistan).
When we marched into Baghdad, people greeted us with open arms. Some are mad now because they dont understand that we cant just leave without setting up a working government and restoring public services.
N Korea is a declared enemy. If they are developing nuclear weapons, then it IS our business. Same with any other rouge nation. The United States has used WMD's only once. We dropped two atomic bombs on japan to end world war2 and save AMERICAN lives.

FFS! Wake up! Just a another stereo type American that really belives the proganda of US gov. (thinks it is the truht..) and who belives that US is wonderful place and that Americans are good and nice people..

"We dropped two atomic bombs on japan to end world war2 and save AMERICAN lives." .. Americans are so stupid that half of your citizens cant even show in a map the right continent were US is.. (there was this test..) AMERICAN LIVES aint worth saving for..

And about western values.. look at the net its full of SH!T no wonder some people hates you.. maybe Osama has seem these pages.. www....#city.com

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"AMERICAN LIVES aint worth saving for.."

Uninen, you are really starting to make yourself look bad, to say that any life isn�t worth saving for just shows your true colours and what you�re really made of.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
"AMERICAN LIVES aint worth saving for.."

Uninen, you are really starting to make yourself look bad, to say that any life isn�t worth saving for just shows your true colours and what you�re really made of.

My true colors.. blue and white:

virtual.finland.fi...

But true i got carried away.. but i have had enough from this "god bless America and Americans" sh!t as you present yourself as the good and righteous.. but in fact you are just bunc of thugs and evil doers..

"Proud American" ..Shame on you!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiiii
i think the U.S. should regroup for a year or 2 because their army is getting spread out everywhere now. but keeping back for a year could mean that i would give time for iran and N.K. to create a very good missile.

This is why diplospeak is so important now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join