It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal spy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The American spy cow is the newest addition to a series of radio controlled robotic farm animals which were developed by Armorobotech Weapons, Inc. for the US Army's Military Farm Animal Operations Program or MFAOP to innocently walk into enemy territory where they would be mistaken for real harmless farm animals. The program was first used during the gulf war when explosive chickens were used to attack people and buildings in enemy cities. After the war MFAOP was used by the FBI to track down and chase dangerous criminals. In 1994 a mechanical race horse chased a convicted murderer from the scene of a fatal hostage situation for an hour and a half before he finally collapsed from exhaustion. The Animals were also used for rescue purposes. In 1993 a team of 5 Mechanical Ducks rescued a five year old from the raging waters during the Great Mississippi River Flood. After the Oklahoma City bombing skinny tom cats were used to search through the rubble for survivors. Since the Gulf war 42 different species of farm animals have been developed for various uses.

read the rest here:
www.fmp.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hahaha! hillariously good idea. But realistic robots like that are expensive and tricky.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I always suspected as much...
From experience its the squirrels and the flowers you have to watch for.

Notice that when you walk past sunflowers that their heads turn to follow you? They have small cameras in them ....

Try it ...

And the squirrels! Watch out for the squirrels!!! They are amed and dangerous cyborgs , half amchine half animal!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey did you hear about the robotic fly with camera, that was on the news recently

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 03:27 AM
link   
In my experience its more the squirrels with flowers on their lapels you have to worry about.

Little squirty bastids...

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'll think twice before cow tipping.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 11:01 AM
link   
LOL HAHAHA

Pretty soon them varmits are going to be hunting us.

Rata tat tat put a hunter on his back.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ROTFL .................

Don't forget about the roaches!!!! Some of them are armor plated!! Keeps the camera protected!!!

ROTFL I just typed in c. o. c. k. roaches and the word for the male anatomy showed up!!!!!!!!!
sheess!! ROTFLOL

[Edited on 6-9-2002 by UniQue Werkx]

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's the birds you have to be wary of...Much more mobile & harder to spot if they happen to be following you.

Also, when they leave their droppings on your car, they're planting micro-miniature tracers on you...

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 12:26 AM
link   
One of the robotic bastards flew into my window this morning. Went right through the glass.. I knew it was robotic because the thing got right back up and flew away, right before leaving a tracer on my pillow.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

link   

link   

top topics

join