It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Dulce Base!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i found this: image54.webshots.com...

probably fake,but i think it is still intresting
-GTB

[edit on 10/8/2006 by gregthebunny]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
This pic is apparently on a mesa or plateau

This may be the Dulce Research Facility

When I clicked the link above, this is what I got.

So, that not being much help and not knowing much about Google Maps, I just took off looking around where I thought Dulce would be, living just a couple of hours from there and I ran across this.

Now, like I said, I'm not much good at this website, so I can't really give anyone exact directions to it, but what the heck is that. The proverbial Lake of Fire?

[edit on 2006/10/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They do have a lot of mining in the area, so i suspect that it is an Iron mine...

Cimmron isn't far from there...
iron ore mines- new mexico

wtn

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
actually, just down a wee bit from the previous pic I posted i stumbled upon this odd round thing at the end of a road.
maps.google.com...,-106.971592&spn=0.002917,0.00721&t=k

according to the google maps scale it's approx 50 feet wide.

here's another one, similar size. in the vicinity ;
maps.google.com...,-106.991054&spn=0.002917,0.00721&t=k

and another
maps.google.com...,-107.002062&spn=0.002916,0.00721&t=k

they seem to almost follow a path (underground pipes? )

[edit on 9-10-2006 by wtn]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You'd think that if they went through the trouble to build such an extensive underground structure, they'd at least design a way to conceal the entrance.

Seems a little fishy to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
well, somewhat, I see what you are talking about how there looks like a large amount of dirt was piled there. But someone needs to go in there for a closer look. I am surprised that no-one goes out and investigates these supposed tunnel entrances in different parts of the country.

Do you think if such a base existed the government would allow you to simply poke around the area? The answer, is no. If you get too close to something they don't want you to see, either you won't see it, or if you do, you will pay a price for it.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The base is 2 1/2 miles north west of the town, look for a small, 5 sided building with a dome on the top.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
can someone give a the possible location of the dulce facility.
I cant find any 5 sided building with a dome ontop that PaulWillocks mentioned.
Google earth displays a "Dulce Rock" is that supposed to be the archeluta mesa?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
no, Dulce rock is southwest. Archuleta mesa would be the next range to the north.

The picture here would show dulce rock on the left and the darker range behind it ,you can see the obvious mesa, there on the right. of the pic. (I can almost see my house in this pic.)

[edit on 26-10-2006 by snapmouse]i116.photobucket.com...

[edit on 26-10-2006 by snapmouse]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ok I went down there on friday and looked around, from what I read the base should be about 2-3 miles northwest of town the river running through the area is the navaho river I believe and mount archuleta and the archuleta mesa are directly north of the river. One account I read said that an aircraft came out of the cliffs south of mt archuleta and flew directly over the peak of mt archuleta.
Now for further investigations of this area, do not go during the last weekend of october, the area was crawling with Appache/Jicarilla game/fish security as the deer hunt was going on as snapmouse has said they are very concerned with poaching.

there was plenty of places to hide a secret facility the google earth images dont do justice for how rugged the terrain is there I will post some pictures I took of the area later so that others can know where to look.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Anyone looking around the Mesa will NOT find anything that gives the base away apart from the small hexagonal building with the dome on top. Which incidently you wont find on any mapping software or websites.

You need to look in locations away from the town of Dulce.

The image below shows an area that should be of interest. The lakes in the image are the where the base gets its water supply. Possible entrance(s) are located here also.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nice theory man.
Btw. i cant find that building...could you post it mabey?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla
Nice theory man.
Btw. i cant find that building...could you post it mabey?

The building is very small and wouldnt show up on mapping software. Its also under the cover of trees which doesnt help.

Another map for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ive spent all last night uncovering a secret base which i beleve is connected to dulce through underground passages. The bace features black hellicopters tanks and gunning stations all under camo tarps. Even got some shots of places that look like they go underground from the outside. Im willing to share those co-ordinants. Alow me to find a screenshot tool and ill post these as soon as posible. Its a funky area with buildings that seem to be made of solid concret and yet no places to park.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ive started this thread a new at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Thread Died, So Now We're Comeing Here. ( do read it though )

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Welp The Thread actualy got some life put back in it. So i guess its still a working thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As mentioned earlier, the 'Dulce Base' is 2.5 miles NW of the town of Dulce.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This could be a ditch for all I know, but it seems like somethings there.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thats interesting, what area are those maps of though? can you post a zoomed out version?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join