It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah sent giant spiders to help iraqi insurgency

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
nevermind I was answering a post that was not directed to me...sorry

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Amuk]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Then make fun of the angels at mons, i'd like to see it. i doubt you'd have the guts.

You don't think they had alcohol in WWII? They were in Europe!

I think even angels there drink.

I don't believe ridiculous stories, no matter who tells them, it could be my grandpa or it could be Zarqawi.

Anymore dares?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

everyone should have a mind of their own, everyone should decide not to do the wrong thing if they don't want to do it. Do you know which of your soldiers i salute and respect the most. The consciencous objectors, who left to go to canada. You know why, Because they had the GUTS to stand up for what they belive in. They had the guts not to refuse to participate in a crime. Those who have not lost their free will, nor humanity.

There are alot of other factors for those soldiers you're just not taking into consideration. I agree, if somebody is so strongly opposed to a war that they would abandon their careers and possibly their families stability in order not to participate in it, they should not be fighting in that war. But many are committed to their families as well as their fellow soldiers, and would never abandon them, even if they disagreed with the reaons for the war.

You've managed to confuse yourself alot, did you do that on purpose. I will say this again, there is two possibilites. The first is tha bodies are of mercenarise, not inlisted not soldiers. The second, is that they may be SOLIDERS, INLISTED GREEN CARD SEEKERS, who do not have US citizenship. Get it?

Okay I get it, you were laying out two possibilities. And in the process admitting that you're not sure if the photos you said were of U.S. soldiers, are actually of U.S. soldiers. At least we're making progress.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by 27jd]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

As for the dove. Even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war.

And i suppose the doves told you this

How can a dove be on any side? They choose to land any where they like. It was just unfortunate (for the dove) that it landed on the shoulder of one of your so called "hero's".

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

That dove is a soldier in the Mehdi army, it's the cutest thing i've ever seen EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27JD

No one is asking you to belive it. But when you make fun of people for making stories like that, it shows how little you know about war.

The dare i gave you, if you didn't take it up it would expose your hypocracy, if you did take it up, it would expose your apathy. As i told to nygaand, i will say to you.

There has always been stories like that in war, when desperate people need a miracle. You are just cold and lacking in knoweledge about war, when you make fun of people for making stories like that.

If you knew that war is HELL, you wouldn't make fun of those people then.

I knew I would have a bit of respect and compation for those people that where so desperate, that they thought they saw angels at mons or angels in fallujah.

Okay I get it, you were laying out two possibilities. And in the process admitting that you're not sure if the photos you said were of U.S. soldiers, are actually of U.S. soldiers. At least we're making progress

Alteats we're making progress indeed. The dog tags suggest they where soldiers.

But many are committed to their families as well as their fellow soldiers, and would never abandon them, even if they disagreed with the reaons for the war.

If your friends participated in a crime, do you feel you have to stick by them and cooperate in that crime? Even if ultimately it hurts both you, them, the people your commiting the crime against, and your own people too?

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Then why did he crap on his shoulder?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

he didn't, you just invented that because you can't stand the fact, that even the doves of peace are on their side of the war.

That's the birds other foot, but you just can't take it can you
! It infuriates you so much you have to invent things about it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

he didn't, you just invented that because you can't stand the fact, that even the doves of peace are on their side of the war.

That's the birds other foot, but you just can't take it can you
! It infuriates you so much you have to invent things about it.

...I think he might have slightly been joking...

...besides, that Dove is probably the dudes dinner...he's just keeping it fresh on his shoulder...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

...I think he might have slightly been joking...

...besides, that Dove is probably the dudes dinner...he's just keeping it fresh on his shoulder...

See
your still inventing things. Because you can't stand the fact, that that dove is helping the mehdi army.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

That dove is a soldier in the Mehdi army, it's the cutest thing i've ever seen EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

And what formidable soldiers they are. Did they actually sew that little bird uniform? Ahhhh, that is cute.
Instead of bears, or tigers, Allah sends mighty doves to crap all over the infidels' war machines. You'd think a god could unleash a tad bit more fury than that. And I think Amuk's right, that doesn't look like the birds other foot, it's white and quite a bit thicker than a bird toe. I think that bird crapped on that mans shoulder.

No one is asking you to belive it. But when you make fun of people for making stories like that, it shows how little you know about war.

What does my making fun of absurd stories have to do with my knowledge of war?

The dare i gave you, if you didn't take it up it would expose your hypocracy, if you did take it up, it would expose your apathy. As i told to nygaand, i will say to you.

Apathy? I never said I didn't care if people died or suffered, I just said I don't believe nonsense. You can say I don't care about people because I mock those who tell fairy tales as truth all you want, it's not true.

There has always been stories like that in war, when desperate people need a miracle. You are just cold and lacking in knoweledge about war, when you make fun of people for making stories like that.

So I thought the insurgents were all set to win, now you say they're desperate? And yes, I've admitted it, I make fun of ridiculous stories. Doesn't mean I wish harm on, or that I don't care about the suffering of desperate people.

If you knew that war is HELL, you wouldn't make fun of those people then.

I made fun of ridiculous stories, not people.

The dog tags suggest they where soldiers.

No, they don't. For like the fifth time, dog tags are easy to get. Contractors wear them as well as reporters, etc. Pretty much anybody working in a warzone wears them for identification purposes in the event they are burnt beyond recognition.

If your friends participated in a crime, do you feel you have to stick by them and cooperate in that crime?

It depends on whether I thought it was a crime, and also if my familiy's welfare depended on it. Not everybody thinks the war is a crime, and I suspect most who join the military know what they're getting into. Once again, those who feel strongly that the war is a crime should not fight, I think we agree there.

Even if ultimately it hurts both you, them, the people your commiting the crime against, and your own people too?

I don't think they feel they are hurting my people, rather protecting us. They feel they are doing their jobs and they will always have my respect.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

What does my making fun of absurd stories have to do with my knowledge of war?

I made fun of ridiculous stories, not people.

I seem to recall you implying that the men who saw the angels at mons where nothing but druggies and drunkards. I seem to recall you making fun of Fallujah's people. Like i said, no one expects you to belive this stories, i don't know if i belive them myself. But The fact of the matter is, if you knew a little something about suffering, if you knew a little something about war, desperation and hope. Then you wouldn't mock them for it.

i mock those who tell fairy tales

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And what formidable soldiers they are. Did they actually sew that little bird uniform? Ahhhh, that is cute. Instead of bears, or tigers, Allah sends mighty doves ...."

Who said that god sent them anything? I certainly did not. I simple said, that dove took it upon itself, to fight for the right cause. Like i said before, i don't need a miracle, the resistance, they are my mircale, that there could exist people that righteous and that brave, that's my miracle. The dove is a sweet thing, and symbolic, because think to yourself, why is it, that EVEN the doves of PEACE, a creator said to represent pacifism, even that is on their side of the war. Think about it.

I think they did sew it that uniform, or maybe they have them in stock, it's incredibly cute, stop it your making
EEEE!!!! AAAWw.... .... hehhee aww....

that doesn't look like the birds other foot, it's white and quite a bit thicker than a bird toe.

Again, the fact that the dove is there just infuriates you doesn't it, that's why you have to invent things to belittle it. If you really didn't care, you would say, "FINE you can have the doves!" . Infact, that's another dare for you.

---------------------------------------------

If your friends participated in a crime, do you feel you have to stick by them and cooperate in that crime?

It depends on whether I thought it was a crime, and also if my familiy's welfare depended on it

Tut tut, that's the fastest way to become a horror, when the ends justify the means to you. The ends do not justify the means in this case. You don't go out and kill innocent people, and commit crimes, just because you can be bother to try and feed your family honestly. I'm sure there are other ways to feed your family, rather than invading a country and killing other peoples families. What about the families that you are destroying, is that right? Surely not.

I don't think they feel they are hurting my people, rather protecting us.

Well then there feelings are missguided. And the real hero's who are actually protecting the interests of the US people, by not participating in this horendous crime, they are going un rewarded by you.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

See
your still inventing things. Because you can't stand the fact, that that dove is helping the mehdi army.

...well then...I suggest it gets tried as the War Criminal it is then...

...evidence against it will be supplied by our informant, the Stool Pigeon...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I seem to recall you implying that the men who saw the angels at mons where nothing but druggies and drunkards.

No, I said they were probably drunk or high, and I was just speculating. That does not mean they are druggies or drunkards. I drink sometimes, and I have done my share of drugs (and probably your share too
), that doesn't mean I'm an alcoholic or a drug addict. And if I ever saw a giant spider, I would stop taking whatever it was that caused me to see it.

I seem to recall you making fun of Fallujah's people.

Really? I don't. What did I say? Was it funny?

Like i said, no one expects you to belive this stories, i don't know if i belive them myself. But The fact of the matter is, if you knew a little something about suffering, if you knew a little something about war, desperation and hope. Then you wouldn't mock them for it.

Wow, you sure are short sighted. To equate mocking completely outlandish claims with disregard for desperation and suffering is just wrong. Again, I feel for the people of Iraq, my heart breaks for the children who are lucky enough to live through this, and even more for the ones who are not. That being said, I will still make fun of giant spider stories. You can try and make me out to be an uncaring monster all you want.

Who said that god sent them anything? I certainly did not. I simple said, that dove took it upon itself, to fight for the right cause.

Do you really think a bird is aware of the dynamics of the conflict? IT'S A BIRD! You're leaving me little choice but to make fun of you now.
I just had two nesting doves in my backyard, the wind blew their nest and two chicks to the ground, I put the nest and the chicks back in the tree, and afterward the mother was so trusting she would come right up to me. It was no miracle, just a bird that trusted a human. Many people even keep birds as pets, and teach them tricks.

Like i said before, i don't need a miracle, the resistance, they are my mircale, that there could exist people that righteous and that brave, that's my miracle.

Que the heartwarming music.

The dove is a sweet thing, and symbolic, because think to yourself, why is it, that EVEN the doves of PEACE, a creator said to represent pacifism, even that is on their side of the war. Think about it.

Maybe the dove, who represents pacifism, is trying to tell those dudes to put down their weapons and unite with all other Iraqis to work toward peace, so the occupiers would have no legitimate reason for staying, and Iraq could say with one unified voice, "we want you to leave". The resistance is benefiting Bush more than you know.

Again, the fact that the dove is there just infuriates you doesn't it, that's why you have to invent things to belittle it.

Not at all. I don't care if that guy has a pet bird. I have a pet snake, does that mean the devil is on my team? No. And if my snake craps on me, it's still my pet.

If you really didn't care, you would say, "FINE you can have the doves!" . Infact, that's another dare for you.

FINE you can have the doves! You can have all the doves. But maybe you can share the giant spiders, we could fit them with frickin laser beams.

Tut tut, that's the fastest way to become a horror, when the ends justify the means to you. The ends do not justify the means in this case. You don't go out and kill innocent people, and commit crimes, just because you can be bother to try and feed your family honestly.

I don't need to justify the means, I'm not a soldier. And, again, I don't think they believe they are doing wrong. They don't kill innocent people on purpose, and niether would I if I were over there.

I'm sure there are other ways to feed your family, rather than invading a country and killing other peoples families. What about the families that you are destroying, is that right? Surely not.

I'm not a fan of war, of course I don't think destroying families is right. That's why I'm not in the armed forces, personally I would rather get along with everybody. Unfortunately, I don't run the world because there would be no wars if I did. But I still have much respect for those who put their lives on the line to protect me and my family, it's not their fault our president is a douche bag.

And the real hero's who are actually protecting the interests of the US people, by not participating in this horendous crime, they are going un rewarded by you.

I'm not participating in the war, does that make me a hero? Wow, I'll pat myself on the back, so I'm not going unrewarded by....myself.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by 27jd]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

JD

Soldiers can't just pick and choose what wars they participate in

everyone should have a mind of their own, everyone should decide not to do the wrong thing if they don't want to do it. Do you know which of your soldiers i salute and respect the most. The consciencous objectors, who left to go to canada. You know why, Because they had the GUTS to stand up for what they belive in. They had the guts not to refuse to participate in a crime. Those who have not lost their free will, nor humanity.

My understanding is mercenaries are not enlisted, they are contracted and follow different command, they are not "soldiers". And how are mercenaries who are Mexican, and are seeking green cards, not Mexican mercenaries?

You've managed to confuse yourself alot, did you do that on purpose. I will say this again, there is two possibilites. The first is tha bodies are of mercenarise, not inlisted not soldiers. The second, is that they may be SOLIDERS, INLISTED GREEN CARD SEEKERS, who do not have US citizenship. Get it?

You USans did the made up the same thing in the cival war. And the british said the same thing in world war 2. I'm truly suprised at your hypocracy, that you would make fun of others but you do not make fun of yourself.

I've never heard any stories of giant spiders fighting in the civil war or WWII, if I did I would have made equal fun of those stories. I'm an equal opportunity make fun of-er.

Then make fun of the angels at mons, i'd like to see it. i doubt you'd have the guts.

vincere7
The is you that should be affraid and causious. Unlike Iraq, Syrian has ways to defend itself against imperialist pigs.

Nygaand

"blame it on insurgence" . What ever gave you the notion that they wanted to blame anything on the resistance. What is it that they are blaiming the death of mercs and soldiers? That's not a blame, that's a compliment. What they wanted do was not blame anything on anyone, they wanted to bury their dead, to cover the number of cassualties they are losing in the war.

And you think that the families of those men will just not think anything of it when they don't hear from them? That their deaths won't be revealed? The US government wanted to hide the amount of casualites, and to do that they buried 16 or so guys in a shallow grave that the locals new about?? All the time running the very obvious risk of the bodies being dug up, id'd, and the plot revealed??? To reduce the causualty count by, what, a few hundred at most??

What the fallujans claimed to see, had nothing to do with camel spiders, the spiders they claimed they saw where black.

They saw nothing. There are stories of 'giant spiders sent from god'. These are called rumours and folklore. It almost certainly started with american reports of 'giant flesh eating spiders'.

I'm not going to even bother to explain.

The fact that muslims expect god to work miracles for them is meaningless. It hardly makes these 'giant spiders attacking the americans' real.

You are just hypocritcal

How have I been hypocritical? I agree with you, these are silly stories made up by a desperate and weak people. They can't stop the americans. Out of this comes stories about spiders from god fighting the enemy. Its silly.

and cold,

Anyone who can calmly talk about 'of course collaborators (women, civilians, childred) will be executed is in no position to refer to anyone else as 'cold'.

when you make fun of people for making stories like that.

I see no reason to not look upon any group, arab or american or arab-american, as silly and supersitutious when it talks about giant spiders from god or ninja squireels sent by jesus or any such lunacy.

I know i certainly wouldn't make fun of the soldiers who saw the angels at mon.

Of course I do. They too are a silly and supersitious lot, who, similarly, don't even realize, or can't understand, that their silly little story 'just happened' to appear shortly before that in fiction print.

If you knew that war is hell nygaand, you wouldn't make fun of them either.

Neither you nor I know that war is hell as we have not been to war. And I still point out that a beleif in 'manifestations sent by god to fight the unholy enemy' is superstitious nonesense and darn near stupid.

that even the doves of peace are on their side of the war.

Do you not realize how silly that statement is? THe doves of peace have chosen a side in the war, that they are fighting the war? A peaceful person simply would not fight. And these 'doves of peace' have chosen a weak and corrupt consort in the mosque hiding and defeated 'mehdi' army.

that that dove is helping the mehdi army.

They might have to do a little more than that to defeat the US, just maybe.

Then you wouldn't mock them for it.

Stupidity should allways be mocked. Assinine beleifs in these fantasies are contributing to the war. Just like that picture, its war propaganda, used to bolster support for a loosing side, to continue to fight, pointlessly.

the fact that the dove is there just infuriates you doesn't it,

I think what people are finding frustrating is that a suppposedly intelligent human being finds so much support in a peice of war propaganda. I mean, who cares, some guy has a pet dove. Thats great. God's really on his side. Meanwhile, his country is still under occupation, the people that are intersted in self rule and democracy are starting to pull it together, and the thugs and criminals running wild in his country are blowing up and shooting into his shia mosques, trying, once again, to exterminate his sect.
But he has a dove on his shoulder, so its all good.
And, indeed, amuk is correct. That white line next to its foot, its not its other foot.

Tut tut, that's the fastest way to become a horror, when the ends justify the means to you

The irony of a supporter of the murderous criminal resistance stating this is astrounding.

What about the families that you are destroying, is that right?

Of course, what does the US care?? Hussein's iraq was the enemy of the US. The people that the US are targeting are the enemies of the new state that the US is trying to form. Of course they and their families get killed. If they don't want to be targeted, they shouldn't participate in a war agianst the US. Hardly a complex issue. Fight the US, and the US will do what it can to kill you.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
27JD

Wow, you sure are short sighted. To equate mocking completely outlandish claims with disregard for desperation and suffering is just wrong.

No, I said they were probably drunk or high

Uhuh, so now you admit that you belittled and mocked the people who saw those things in war. You admit that you accused them of being nothing but liars and drug addicts. You mocked the claims, and you mocked the people who made those claims. LIke i said JD. If you knew even the smallest bit about war and desperation. Then you would have more respect and compasion for the people that make up these stories, adn you wouldn't mock them as you did.

As TheShroudOfMemphis said,

"they are being invaded by the worlds biggest army, you can't call them stupid or crazy because they want to believe their God is helping them in a one of the worst situations they've probably lived through.This series of 'divine' help in Iraq is just another addition to folk-lore in a time when signs of divine help are needed and looked for by the people experiencing hard times. Good on them i say, what ever gets you through the night. "

If you could possible imagine the hard time that the people of fallujah, and the soldiers at mons. If you knew even a shread about war and hell. Then you would have some respect JD, and you wouldn't mock these people for their stories.

Really? I don't. What did I say? Was it funny?

No, it was disgusting, you made fun of them just as you did the soldiers at mons.

Do you really think a bird is aware of the dynamics of the conflict? IT's A BIRD!

Maybe the dove, who represents pacifism, is trying to tell those dudes to put down their weapons and unite with all other Iraqis to work toward peace

It looks like YOUR THE ONE who things the bird is aware of the dynamics of the conflict. Your hypocricy is glaringly obvious.
Like i said, you can take it your way, and i will take it mine, the dove had the Mehdi army Uniform on, it was no pacifist.

FINE you can have the doves! You can have all the doves.

thankyou
now you too agree, that even the doves of peace, are on their side of the war.

But I still have much respect for those who put their lives on the line to protect me and my family,

Then you should respect the iraqi resistance, because they are fighting for all of us, against the NWO. As for your soldiers, they are fighting for nothing but lies and oil.

I'm not participating in the war, does that make me a hero? Wow, I'll pat myself on the back, so I'm not going unrewarded by....myself.

If you where facing years in jail like the other soldiers, and you still stood up and said, I will not be a part of this crime, then yes, you would be a hero.

And my snake craps on me,

I don't blame it.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Nygaand

And you think that the families of those men will just not think anything of it when they don't hear from them?

The families of green card soldiers don't have much of a voice.

To reduce the causualty count by, what, a few hundred at most??

More like a few thousand. In during the vietnman war, the US only admited to 15,000 dead soldiers, after it was over, they admited that 50,000 has died.

The fact that muslims expect god to work miracles for them is meaningless. It hardly makes these 'giant spiders attacking the americans' real.

That's why you are hypocritical and incompationate. It's not that "muslims expect god to work miracles for them", just like the angels at mons wasn't because "christians expect god to work miracles for them". It was because people make stories like this up in desperate times, and if you had an ounce of respect and knoweledge about what they had experienced, you would not blame them or mock them for it.

I agree with you, these are silly stories made up by a desperate and weak people. They can't stop the americans.

I never said they where silly, i said they where understandable. And they may be experiencing desperate times, but they are not weak people, they are the strongest people i have ever known, and they WILL stop you, just wait and see. You monsterous imperialist, you think that might makes right? The iraqies will show you.

Anyone who can calmly talk about 'of course collaborators (women, civilians, childred) will be executed is in no position to refer to anyone else as 'cold'.

Collaborators are women and children? HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA WHAT A WHITE WASH!! I've never heard anything more ludecrous. Collaborators are not innocent people . Collaborators are killers, criminals and traitors. Just like the french who collaborated with the nazi's in world war 2. YES, i think they deserve to die, and i hope they burn in hell!

I know i certainly wouldn't make fun of the soldiers who saw the angels at mon.

Of course I do. They too are a silly and supersitious lot,

Well that just shows your lack of understanding, about the experiences of those in war. Otherwise, you would have an ounce of respect.

If you knew that war is hell nygaand, you wouldn't make fun of them either.

Neither you nor I know that war is hell as we have not been to war.

Speak for yourself, i have seen war, i know what it is.

that even the doves of peace are on their side of the war.

Do you not realize how silly that statement is? THe doves of peace have chosen a side in the war, that they are fighting the war? A peaceful person simply would not fight.

That's the whole point!!!!! I'm sorry you are lacking the capacity to understand. Even, the doves, who ussually represent pacifism, even they chose to fight with the mehdi army, it just shows how righteous the mehdi army is! Get it?

That white line next to its foot, its not its other foot.

See, it infuriates you so much that the dove is there, you have to make up these childish stories.

Tut tut, that's the fastest way to become a horror, when the ends justify the means to you

The irony of a supporter of the murderous criminal resistance stating this is astrounding.

The resistance are heros, they will never become the monsters their fighting against. The ends do not justify the means for them.

What about the families that you are destroying, is that right?

Of course, what does the US care??

I know, you don't give a damn , you don't give a crap about anything but your oil. You don't even care about the lives of your own people. WHAT Hypocricy, when you talk about the lives of the iraqi people as if your benevolently our for their freedom. HAH, i'm glad you said this nygaand, it exposes you for exactly what you are. It's right up there with what you said about Ramadi's people, "atleast the destruction is getting through to them".

Fight the US, and the US will do what it can to kill you.

Well invade iraq, and iraqies will do what they can to kill you. It is their right, it is their every right.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

More like a few thousand. In during the vietnman war, the US only admited to 15,000 dead soldiers, after it was over, they admited that 50,000 has died.

Sister of Syrian origin, Can you please provide links to support this claim. If you would provide links (of credible nature) to some of your more outragious claims Im sure that many ATS'ers including myself will take you more serious.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Sister of Syrian origin, Can you please provide links to support this claim. If you would provide links (of credible nature) to some of your more outragious claims Im sure that many ATS'ers including myself will take you more serious.

I could care less what you think of me.

What i said is from my own knoweledge of history, you don't have to take my word for anything, go out and check the information yourself.

i'm not your baby sitter.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I could care less what you think of me.

Geez...don't get your diapers in a wod

What i said is from my own knoweledge of history

That explains alot as to the origin of many of your claims.

go out and check the information yourself.

I did...and there is actually alot more than 50,000 American KIA'a in vietnam.
58,169 US KIA's in Vietnam. And that's from a good source. You were right...

i'm not your baby sitter.

Amen

[edit on 28/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Giant spiders I love it and the fact that Allah sent these spiders to attack the occupational forces in Iraq thats even funnier.

Ok a couple questions,

Q. Why would Allah send spiders to attack Occupational forces, and not create a plague or rain fire from the skies to just destroy them??

Q. Are the spiders just going to attack occupational forces???

Q. And last one what if one of them happens to be Muslim will the spiders not attack them if their on the occupational forces?

All are free to answer these questions.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join