It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A good friend of mine dave, someone whom I would say is a little over the top somtimes showed me this the other day and it made me curious.

On the back of the one dollar bill are present, two illustrations, that make up "the great seal of the United States." What my frind dave did is outline in pencil the pyramid on the left pannel, this should make a triangle (duh) Draw a line across the bottom of the raised "cope stone" (from the bottom of the "A" to the bottom of the "S") Then create an inverted triangle (using this line as the base) and the missing vertex should come to just above the "O." It should look like the star of david (6 points). This is a masonic symbol, representing the two sides of being, male and female, heaven and earth, basically a symbol of the perfect balance.

You will notice that there is a triangle perfectly outlining the elevated "cope stone," containing the all seeing eye of Horus. You will notice that all the other verticies point to letters in the phrases "annuit coeptis" and "Novus Ordo Seclorum." these letters are A,S,N,O,M; which could be used to spell "MASON"

Moving to the right panel we see an eagle. On the eagle's left wing there are thirty two feathers (had to buy some reading glasses for this one) on its right wing there are thirty-three. Is this symbolic of the 32nd, and 33rd degrees of freemasonry?

Above the eagle's head there is another six pointed star, formed by an arrangement of pentagrams (no it doesn't mean ther are ties to the devil, it is just a five pointed star) Both of which have meaning as symbols in masonic rituals and rites. In this arrangement, formed by two equilateral traingles with an extra star in the middle, 13 altogether. Is this symbolic of the sun and the twelve zodiacs? Not to mention the thirteen leaves on the olive branch or the thirteen arrows in its talons, oh and the thirteen stripes on the flag. I know someone is going to lay into me saying it represents the thirteen colonies, but seriously that many repetitions of the number, hard to deny it might mean something different.

Moving on to the tail feathers, there are nine of them. Nine is the masons' sacred number squared. Three is sacred because it represents the addition of one plus two, male plus female, god plus man, the unversal harmony. The fact that the number is in its squared form adds signifcane to it making it even more significant and perfect.

Does this seem significant to anyone else, or am I just going crazy from studying too much, and not enough sleep?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

yeah i saw this site aswell! interesting stuff.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This stuff has like been gone over 100 million times in different threads on this board.

I would sya you are reading entirely too much into stuff on the dollar bill. Others would say you aren't, that its all a part of some grea evil Masonic/NWO conspiracy, and every ink blot on the dollar bill has great cosmic signifigance.

Its your call. If you want to see something, youll find it, pure and simple. Anything can take on great signifigance if you assign it to that.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A history and explanation of the seal is available from the State Department's website: Great Seal PDF

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This stuff has like been gone over 100 million times in different threads on this board.

I would sya you are reading entirely too much into stuff on the dollar bill. Others would say you aren't, that its all a part of some grea evil Masonic/NWO conspiracy, and every ink blot on the dollar bill has great cosmic signifigance.

Absolutely right. This topic has been beaten to death many times over. The answer is NO, NO and NO. You are grasping at straws, trying to see things that are not there, like making out images in the clouds.

And by the way, the 32nd and 33rd degrees of Freemasonry didn't even exist when the Great Seal of the United States was created. They are not as important as the 3rd degree anyways, so they wouldn't be relevant to your theory.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Sorry, as a debate coach and judge, i hate it when people beat a dead horse. I apologize, i haven't been around to see these threads. Lets close this one down.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
to you it may be a dead horse

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceTman
to you it may be a dead horse

Not, just to people like sebatwerk, and other veterans of the boards, that I notice, constantly have to repeat themselves. I don't know about you, but those who ignore that past are doomed to repeat it. Like listening to an album over and over. Let the horse die, the information you need is on this board already.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yeah, this has been covered, covered and covered. Please check through my index thread to learn more about this topic and others. Thank you

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
A topic always worth discussing.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The official statments on all the symbols and latin text are complete lies.... the statment goes something like...

"The pyramid represents the United States and the eye represents god watching over us and the "New World Order" in Latin simply means a better world."

Nice conveniant lies that fit very well but are non the less, lies.

The All seeing eye is Illuminati symbolism and the "New World Order" in Latin is the NWO we talk about so much on this forum.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver"The pyramid represents the United States and the eye represents god watching over us

we are a nation founded on seperation of church and state and yet god watching over us is tossed in there and for as long as I can remember, every president ends his speeches with "god bless america."

that always makes me laugh.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
The All seeing eye is Illuminati symbolism and the "New World Order" in Latin is the NWO we talk about so much on this forum.

Oh please, get over yourself. There is NO "New World Order" on the dollar bill, Drivel. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" means "A New Order for the Ages". You can't even demonstrate that the Illuminati exists, I don't understand how you can be such a fervent believer in their existance.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
we are a nation founded on seperation of church and state and yet god watching over us is tossed in there and for as long as I can remember, every president ends his speeches with "god bless america."

that always makes me laugh.

The United States of America was not founded on the concept of "separation of church and state," nor does that phrase occur anywhere within the Declaration of Independence, Constitution of the United States, or Bill of Rights. It is a contrived statement, God figures quite prominently in those documents, and pervades the expanse of our government. The framers of the Constitution meant only to dissuade the establishment of a "state religion," the course from the First Amendment to where we are now is a pothole filled winding road fraught with bad intent... From both sides of the subject.

A great site for the Constitution, and more specifically this subject:

www.usconstitution.net...

As a footnote, I'm not a Christian, yet I don't find the word "God" used in the Judeo-Christian context offensive.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
lets say the dollar bill was totally designed in a conspiracy by evil white dudes in wigs. to what end ?

is it an inside joke on us, they are laughing to the bank ? thats a lot of work for a joke

do they use it to control us ? its a long way to go, and very ineffective...

is it a way for them to communicate with each other ? its an old message...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Funny!

Its funny how topics like this thread appear all over all the time, by all kind of authors, whos Job in their Life is not to find secrets in Secret Societies, ups pardon me - Societies with Secrets. But they find them anyway!

AND always - well on this forum, and I think on many others also - there is a group of Mason People that dive in and Deny and Deny and Deny everything!

"Nothing to see here. Please move along!"

[edit on 3/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
AND always - well on this forum, and I think on many others also - there is a group of Mason People that dive in and Deny and Deny and Deny everything!

No we don't.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

No we don't.

LOL!

Yes U DO!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

No we don't.

LOL!

Yes U DO!

No, we don't. We just argue with reason and logic, which it something completely absent from any of your posts.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Funny!

Its funny how topics like this thread appear all over all the time, by all kind of authors, whos Job in their Life is not to find secrets in Secret Societies, ups pardon me - Societites with Secrets. But they find them anyway!

"Nothing to see here. Please move along!"

Masonic Disinformation agents doing what they do best, which is clearly to stick up for the brotherhood at all costs, on a conspiracy driven forum/community for that matter..

A good anology would consist of die-hard satanists denying to their very last breath, that evil in this world does not exsist...

I swear..

[edit on 3-5-2005 by syntaxer]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join