It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This link made me want to scream

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I had to bookmark that site, thanks Jakomo, my gift buying dilemma has been solved, Landover Baptist was getting a little old with my fellow simians... This ushers in a whole new era of satirical gifts.

Politically Incorrect Monkeys, not just for Jesus thongs anymore...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
im against abortion but that dont mean they should use the a "toy" for dis to give a reason.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I can't figure if it's a parody site, but it sure does seem they take themseves seriously.

Other crazy products:

www.misspoppy.com...

The Lock'N'Load Jesus Mousepad

Yes, Jesus is coming, and this time he means business. Jesus has a Kalashnikov, and he's got YOU in the crosshairs.

dimensions: 7.75" x 9.25", sturdy rubber mouse pad with printed cloth cover.

www.misspoppy.com...

Watch the Eucharist, the bread wine, float back and forth across the table as if by magic in this astounding floaty pen.

Again, I submit to you, my fellow ATSers:

WTF?

jako

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me[]

Politically Incorrect Monkeys, not just for Jesus thongs anymore...

Hahahahah...........ok.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's official!!!

After seeing the other 2 items that Jakomo provided I have come to the obvious conclusion that this site is not chrisitan based.
(well it is but not in a good way)

It's all about money and business

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Antimasturbatory gum

handzoff

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
ROFLMAO

Handzoff

Too Funny!!

I'm gonna be chuckling about that for a while to come...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just want to point something out to those who believe this may be a Christian site. Observe the reactions of people here, and check out their other posts. See for yourself who that site appeals to.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This site was obvious satire, folks. And very well done I might, add, as it really sums up the mentality of certain unsavory elements of the Christian right who vastly profit from unscrupulous practice of their religon.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I know it's in very poor taste but the entie site cracked me up.

The aborted baby is just wrong, but the rest of the site is very funny.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
THAT is sick!! Seriously, someone should do a psychological check on the dudes mind, who invented this!!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I think also that is a satire to the pro life movement, that is the way I see it, in other words, "protect the unborn so they can go and grow up to be killers of Godless people in the pursue of democracy in other countries."

That is the picture I get from the site.

I could be wrong you know.

I think you hit the nail on the head Marg

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I guess I am just a sicko but I thought it funny

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Are you kidding? It says right there on the site it is satire, but you can buy it. I want a necklace though, and that gum, great gift for a cousin who is turning 13 soon.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i did laugh alot

also that jesus mousepad is hilarious 2

where do you guys find this stuff

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh sweet Jesus, I love that toy, I have so got to buy me one come end of the month and show people. They guy who made that had me in tears of laughter. It's a piss take, nobody in their right mind would make that seriously.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The product is designed to offend about the blatant hypocrisy of the "culture of life" and it is good that it succeeds in offending as that offence includes a heightened awareness of the hypocrisy that makes the stupid toy funny/shocking.

Having said that, I am disappointed that the toy is not anatomically correct for the gestation period.

*ducks for cover*

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Jesus soap on a rope is always a good idea. However, I was disappointed there was not a pope on a rope. Seems timely right now.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Christains needs to stop crying when they encounter something that opposes their beliefs and develop a sense of reality, there is a world outside your paradim of thousand year old beliefs. People exist in it every day, you should give it a try.

That is gangster.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellraiser
ahahaha I'M USING THE internet

Talking about innapropiate and messed up minds, i find Hellraiser's own avatar disgusting. I guess he prefers to have as idols murderer dictators...

i have seen this as a trend by some of the members of these boards. For example having also the picture of another murderer sob assole named Che as avatar...

I find this ironic from a site where ignorance is supposed to be denied....but hey, i guess everyone should be allowed their own freedom of speech, even if it means backing sobs who have done nothing but destroy a whole nation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join