It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien from Toluca, Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is my first one check it out

A story went like this. Aliens came down and freaked out farmers. The farmers attacked them with machetes and killed a whole family of them. A reasercher had already dug up some of the bodies, and taken photos of them, when a swarm of soldiers arrived. The soldiers took everything there.
A daughter of a farmer had hidden a roll of film in her pocket. They say the beings appear mutilated. They have 4 fingers; apparently they have lungs, also. You can see that they have teeth, but like an animal's.

Here is the website if you want to check out the website here it is

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've read about humans encountering small ETs that look like their skin is all cracked and bloody. This certainly appears similar to such descriptions. Interesting image, but the source is of no veracity. As it is, it will be just another curiosity until more information is forthcoming. If that ever happens.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is that site down? The link isn't working for me.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
works atm 4 me

i'm chakin' in mein boots meng

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
that photo is a fake, ive been doing graphic designes for years and i can easily sayt that its a fake...its so bad infact that you can still see the rough edges around teh body from wherever they copyed and pasted the redish texture of the body, and the bigest giveaway is around the mouth and nose...theres still a fair bit of feather left there where it overlaps the teeth, making it appear to be part of the body....even looking at the nose, its almost look like a pigs snout, MOVE ALONG PEOPLE THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
also another dead giveaway....if they were dug up, wouldent they have a lot of dirt on them still?? and wouldent they be lieing in a hole??

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
would it be fitting to say well duh?

You know all this time we've been preparing for the worst and not one damn monster, alien, or antichrist has taken us up on the challenge.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
lol, yer unless u like the new crazy theory that the new pope is the anti christ

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012timofy
also another dead giveaway....if they were dug up, wouldent they have a lot of dirt on them still?? and wouldent they be lieing in a hole??

You're saying the bodies, if they were real, couldn't have been wrapped in something before being buried and then brought back up out of the ground? Or what about possibly dousing the bodies with water to clean the dirt off? Just because the picture doesn't match your idea of what the situation was like doesn't mean that it couldn't happen that way.

There are repeating textures on the body certainly. Which show that if the body was real, it was at least manipulated in photoshop for some reason. And it does look like masking artifacts around the alleged mouth area. I'd say its a fake photoshop job as well just from that.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
A daughter of one of farmers kept one roll of the film hidden in her clothes until the soldiers had cleared the area. She, accompanied by a relative, later revealed the photographs in Toluca.

And what do we see? One weakass image. Ie 99.9% chance its fake, as it doesnt match the story.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by merka]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That was what i thought when i read it a FAKE

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It looks like one of the california rasins stayed out in the sun a little to long

I wonder how long it will take before it's on ebay

Mod edit to remove unnecessary link to members own website

[edit on 24-4-2005 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There's all kinds of photoshop evidence in there. It's a fake.

Interestingly, the concept of a 'sole survivor' has been with humanity as long as speech has been. I actually had a professor lecture for two classes about it. Many stories feature a 'sole survivor'. Noah is one example. There are countless tales of a single soldier surviving a huge battle and returning to the powers that be to report the slaughter. A lot of these hoaxes are the same. One roll of film survived... I watched the UFO fly around for 30 minutes, but I only got one picture, etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
use of the clonestamp is evident and the edges are to rough artist should have used a little blur, i agree photoshop, though nice idea a little firealien.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
lol, i take it you people like photoshop? is there anyone here that uses paint shop pro at all??

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
God, someone could have done that one with MS Paint...
That's REALLY bad, hehe....just look at those edges.....

That's one messed up skinned Ewok!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If it wasn't for the botched photoshop job it almost looks like it could have been made from a Jello mold using clear gelatin and some food coloring. For all we know, it could be a close-up of a six inch tall gelatin molding.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
still a better job than some cgi i saw in hollywoodmovies. i want a little snotty firealien!

[edit on 24-4-2005 by feyd rautha]

top topics

join