It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch Interview: Illegal Alien Invasion of United States, Now Totals 52 Million

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I think our current issue is an invasion of people from the south...so yeah. Call it what it is but if you aren't willing to deal with an issue that can only be solved one way then I suggest you vote for Biden

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If the illegal aliens came through Mexico, send them back to Mexico.

Done.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ADVISOR

If Biden "wins" again, Americans will be the minority in America.

If Trump wins, the MSM will be screaming about how inhumane he and his administration is for deporting tens of thousands of illegal aliens @ week.

Seriously, the first order of business must be to tame the MSM (via the 8 owners of 90% of the MSM). Everything Trump does will be trumpeted as cruel or evil or illegal or unworkable by ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-MSNBC-WGN-NYTimes-LATimes...and more.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And then they come back. That isn't a solution, it's the same #ing thing Rinos and Dems have been doing for the last 40 yrs. Kicking the can down the road leaving it for the next generation to deal with all the while more and more and more come. Only way to save the country my man. It won't happen though because no one has a backbone to do what has to be done anymore. Conservatives are almost as much of an embarrassment as liberals. Both are # when it comes to REAL issues

edit on 22-5-2024 by OdinnsPapa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OdinnsPapa

Didn't say citizenship, calm down friend!

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Put landmines on the border, let the legal immigrants come through.

Blow up the illegals.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

I'm pissed because weak men don't have the constitution to save this country. We are a nation of pussies. Give any enemy in the world the same tech and we fold like a deck of cards.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yes. It is going to come to that eventually anyways

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OdinnsPapa

Yes. It is going to come to that eventually anyways

Fingers crossed.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

When they cut off their credit cards ,the chaos will require Martial law. people will beg for troops on the streets to control the masses which will be looting. The NGO's are running the Fed. All is going according to plan.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
DB
Always have respect for you. You bring a lot to this site and while you may have not gone as far as I have in my thinking....52 million man....time to put on our big boy britches and take care business

Aka Odinspath
Aka Odinsway
Been here for over 13yrs

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Back up puddin'

I'm brown.

We just need to secure our borders and kick out illegal aliens.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

I'm pissed because weak men don't have the constitution to save this country. We are a nation of pussies. Give any enemy in the world the same tech and we fold like a deck of cards.

💯

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have know that for years.
My solution is literally the only one that will work.
If it makes you feel better we could take the actual citizens and intern them until we can verify whether their loyalty lies with the USA or one of the countries to the South. Not sure if that is more appealing .
Talking without action is just talk. All we do is talk...been talking for 50yrs about this now

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Go hard after the enablers, employers, smugglers criminally and civil lawsuits. Cut off food stamps, health care, services, have them pay for school enrollment, ownership of homes, rental properties, car purchases be reserved to legal citizens and residents. Assign the 80,000 immigration judges for Fast track deportations by the boatful and trainful, if the origin country does not take them back, get invaded and install a friendly government that will.

Problem is easy to solve, but Americans politicians do not have the balls to do it.
edit on pm3138pmWednesdayAmerica/Chicagox by atsalex2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Let me begin by saying how sorry I am that I did not make a copy of the story I am referring to here. I have looked for it for years with no luck.

However, I read several years ago that it is not only possible but likely that as much as 1/3 of the population of this nation is the direct result of illegal immigration. Its not just the number of people who sneak across the border. Its the family they bring here when they can. Its the children they have on US soil. And their children's children and so on. With roughly 333 million people here now, as far as we know, 1/3 is within reason if progeny are included.

Absolutely no one believes for an instant we have an accurate count of the population here. The only numbers we have as far as immigration are concerned are the ones we know about. It is entirely possible we are only aware of a small fraction of the true number entering illegally every day. If we have observed 10 million its possible we missed another 40 million or more. The truth is - no one can say with ANY certainty either way.

If you think about it, this easily explains why so many government programs are complete and utter failures. We estimate the number of people in need, adjust the funds accordingly, then find we are woefully short when it comes time to actually offer the aid we intended. Of course, as with any government program, a good portion goes straight into the pockets of criminal politicians. But even the most inept government cant miss as often and as badly as ours does. The answer is there are simply too many people taking out without putting anything in. The real numbers are undoubtedly astonishing but will never be known. Its too far gone to ever get an accurate count.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: tjack
You are wrong. It is the ONLY way
Better declare war then on ALL the countries that have their citizens lining up to get their beak wet at American tax-payer coffers, no?

Btw, can you name them all? I’ll wait…

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican
I'm a world traveler and a Vet. Yes I know exactly what nations I'm taking about

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
WOW! Illegal immigrants get so much.

Maybe you all should give up your citizenship and come back into the United States as illegal immigrants and grab all the free bees out there.

My guess, not a one of you will.

Hmmmmm?

It’s disgusting that you think it’s funny and are admitting it’s true at the same time.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If people here have never listened to Bret Weinstein he is basically a liberal that is very smart and very logical. He fought the vaccine on a local level and is very interesting to listen to. A truly standup guy who says it as it is. He was an evolutionary biologist professor who left Evergreen State College.

Evergreen State College Day of Absence
In March 2017, Weinstein wrote a letter to Evergreen faculty in which he objected to a suggestion pertaining to the college's decades-old tradition of observing a "Day of Absence", during which ethnic minority students and faculty would voluntarily stay away from campus to highlight their contributions to the college. An administrator had suggested that for that year white participants stay off campus, and were invited to attend an off-campus program on race issues.[14] Weinstein wrote that the change established a dangerous precedent:

There is a huge difference between a group or coalition deciding to voluntarily absent themselves from a shared space to highlight their vital and underappreciated roles ... and a group encouraging another group to go away. The first is a forceful call to consciousness, which is, of course, crippling to the logic of oppression. The second is a show of force, and an act of oppression in and of itself.

<< 1    3 >>

join