It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Genocide Real or Propaganda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot

originally posted by: some_stupid_name
a reply to: jofafot

palestinians put hamas in power, they share responsibility for hamas's actions. I'll let Israel decide what is appropriate and it sounds like they have a good handle on it.

That's right but that was a long time ago and netanyahoo supported this too so he is partly to blame too. Currently, I am not sure if palestinians(majority that is) still support hamas and quite frankly there is no way to know it except trusting what the israel says since no independent journalist is allowed to the scene due to concerns over their safety.

“Palestinian support for Hamas in the West Bank and Gaza remains high, according to a Palestinian poll released on March 20. That support has increased since the Iran-backed terrorist group attacked Israel on October 7. The poll, published by the Ramallah-based non-profit Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, also indicates that Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas and his faction have grown even more unpopular since the war in Gaza started.”
www.fdd.org...

“According to the poll, only seven percent of Gazans blamed Hamas for their suffering. Seventy-one percent of all Palestinians supported Hamas’s decision to attack Israel on October 7 — up 14 points among Gazans and down 11 points among West Bank Palestinians compared to three months ago. Fifty-nine percent of all Palestinians thought Hamas should rule Gaza, and 70 percent were satisfied with the role Hamas has played during the war.”

Hamas is more popular after October 7th.
www.pcpsr.org...
Here’s the actual poll.
edit on 13-5-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The problem i see, lies more with the apologists than with the haters...

YMMV...

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So the terrorists are the people living in a certain geographical region.

Your fallacies are tiring me. No, that's not what I said. I said palestinians, not "terrorists".

hamas is palestinians

This statement is wrong unless you know for sure all hamas members are palestinian.

palestinians is hamas

By the way this is the point where you expose yourself as a sociopath. Hide it better next time.
edit on 13-5-2024 by jofafot because: fixed quotes

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name

palestinians put hamas in power, they share responsibility for hamas's actions. I'll let Israel decide what is appropriate and it sounds like they have a good handle on it.

Currently, I am not sure if palestinians(majority that is) still support hamas and quite frankly there is no way to know it except trusting what the israel says

That's not true. There are still polls coming out of Gaza that aren't being done by Israel.

As of March, a sizeable majority of Palestinians support the Oct 7 terrorist attack.

A sizeable majority of them also think Hamas will win the war, so it appears most of their population are seriously delusional.

A slim majority of Gazans want Hamas to remain in control of the Gaza strip.
edit on 13-5-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So hamas isn't in Gaza and aren't palestinians?

Source?

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Who is firing rockets from Gaza?

palestinians are.

They are hamas.

Their charter is genocide of jews and christians.

So the ONLY factual genocide being conducted is by hamas, in Gaza and the west bank, and funded by Iran.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So hamas isn't in Gaza and aren't palestinians?
Source?

What I said is crystal clear. So I can only come into the conclusion that you are trolling. So here is a question. Did you just turned on your troll mode or was it on from the beginning?

edit on 13-5-2024 by jofafot because: added quote

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Understandably these are confusing times...

Back then it didn't took 1000 of death people to start a war a prince was enough for wwi, for the nazi to spin it their way it was a diplomat.
False flags are a thing since a long time, and it's no diffrent really. Israel wants all of it. They mad that clar in the year following their independence.
They're pretty much on par with the other morons involved... So yeah have fun in the crappy neighborhood, one no sane person would chose. But you know the holy land.... Lucky them religion is a socially accepted delusion.
chance are it'll be a pile of rubles when the dust settles, everything else is delusional...

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No.

You haven't been "crystal clear".

In fact, you're equivocating.

You have no real defense.

You have failed.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

That's not true. There are still polls coming out of Gaza that aren't being done by Israel.

My mistake then. Apparently I was misinformed about "israel not allowing journalists due to safety concerns". The weird thing about this is both sides are using this excuse as a justification for their claims when it comes to death count.

A sizeable majority of them also think Hamas will win the war, so it appears most of their population are seriously delusional.

While I am still skeptic about the objectivity of these polls, I also realize even if they are true that proves my point about there being innocent palestinians who doesn't support hamas. I am specifically pointing this out so some people who think "hamas is palestinians. palestinians is hamas" can learn the truth(as if they don't already know).

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Says the guy who can't differentiate what "palestinian" and "hamas" means even after being clearly explained. So I guess troll mode comes with built-in projection too? Neat.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Of course there are innocent bystanders. There are Palestinians who hate Hamas and are tired of living under them. But they're a minority, unfortunately. I wish more Palestinians wanted peace. They could be very prosperous people if they'd just give up this fantasy that they'll drive the Jews out of the Holy Land.

Getting back on topic, none of that makes it genocide though. It's factually not a genocide. It doesn't meet the definition. Not even close.
edit on 13-5-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Of course there are innocent bystanders. There are Palestinians who hate Hamas and are tired of living under them. But they're a minority, unfortunately. I wish more Palestinians wanted peace. They could be very prosperous people if they'd just give up this fantasy that they'll drive the Jews out of the Holy Land.

Getting back on topic, none of that makes it genocide though. It's factually not a genocide. It doesn't meet the definition. Not even close.

I 100% agree with this but unfortunately this forum is filled with trolls who insist there are no innocents and all should be "eradicated".

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I’m gonna assume EVERYTHING reported on msm about the conflict is part of a well thought out propaganda campaign.
That way when we bring in thousands of hamas militants I mean refugees, non will be the wiser.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Genocide is done in steps.

Whether it's 5 or 20 thousand, it's clear Israel is collectively punishing them as a group.

You can't extend military action to include destroying most residential homes.

Be very careful with that bar.

You wouldn't want that standard applied to the people of Israel and some of you wouldn't want that standard applied to the US.

A computer in a home could be a used as a weapon. Do you want to start bombing homes with computers?

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

so the IDF soldiers were acting on orders from the top? got a link?

No, they weren't torturing because they were ordered. They were doing it because they wanted to "play". And commanders of those soldiers deliberately changed the report to hide the "game". And that's just one example.

A personal account of female soldiers about their life in the Israeli Army, the only one to draw women for mandatory military service.
A female point of view on the drama of an unending war, on the moral challenges they faced at the encounter with the Palestinian population. Questions that were not dealt with during the service are raised today with great pain - and courage. A female point of view on the drama of an unending war, on the moral challenges the soldiers faced at the encounter with the Palestinian population. The young women look back critically at the way they handled the power that was placed in their hands at the young age of eighteen. Did they really smile in the pictures?
In 1988 the filmmaker served herself in the Israeli Defence Force in the Occupied Territories. 'How could I ever think I'd forget...' is what one of the young women asks herself at then end of this film.

Link:
www.youtube.com...
To See if I'm Smiling
A film by Tamar Yarom

so some rouge soldiers did some things. Things that may or may not have happened, based on heresay. I'm having trouble understanding your point or if you had one to begin with. Has any HAMAS soldiers done anything equally as reprehensable? Or are they opperating within the confines of the Geneva Convention? I am just trying to guage my outrage, and so far, it's at about a 0.1. You can do better.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Says the guy who can't differentiate what "palestinian" and "hamas" means even after being clearly explained. So I guess troll mode comes with built-in projection too? Neat.

You're picking nits.

You and others are saying hamas is guilty, but palestinians are innocent.

It's the same as saying Nazi's were bad in WWII, but germans were innocent.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88
Ynet News

Watch: Palestinian gunmen open fire on Gazan civilians before humanitarian aid arrives
IDF states Palestinian gunmen opened fire about an hour before the entry of the aid convoy into the strip

Who knows what to believe? We are bombarded by propaganda from all sides. Is what I posted here just more propaganda? I don't know.

Edit: Probably!
edit on 13-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
Genocide is done in steps.

Whether it's 5 or 20 thousand, it's clear Israel is collectively punishing them as a group.

You can't extend military action to include destroying most residential homes.

Be very careful with that bar.

You wouldn't want that standard applied to the people of Israel and some of you wouldn't want that standard applied to the US.

A computer in a home could be a used as a weapon. Do you want to start bombing homes with computers?

"them" being HAMAS or do you feel that Israel is systematically going after Palestinian children and women rather than HAMAS?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join