It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Genocide Real or Propaganda

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DashMtn
a reply to: DBCowboy

War is when two military powers fight each other. What's happening is that a military power, armed and backed by the Western Empire is bombing homeless people locked in a concentration camp. 67% of people Israel has slaughtered are women and children.

That wouldn't be a problem if this rule was nixed for the sake of reducing unnecessary casualty. 👇

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Bibi Continues Allowing These Bastards to Enjoy Luxurious Lives: www.dailymail.co.uk...

STOP ... you keep saying that. And the response is always the same .... Netanyahou can NOT go into Turkey and Qatar and assassinate the Hamas leaders. And Israel can NOT bomb those countries either. The Hamas leadership is protected in those countries and are IMPOSSIBLE to get.

Until courtesy bows out and lethal efficiency takes over, all you're going to have is dead women and children, period. There's no other conclusion, Hamas dies last because leadership decided to handle business the slow tedious maximum casualty way. Apparently that's what mercy looks like, but mercy for whom?

If Hamas command is spared for the sake of the non combatant civilians, then every single one of those women and children casualties died for nothing. Rarely does the end justify the means but without the end, there's no future for Israel or Palestine.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

Yes. Feel free to call everyone out for pretentious, bad behavior since it's your civic duty. So far, I've observed you only doing it to me so I can't discern whether you're being genuine or not.

Since we're calling out bad behavior, let's discuss:

I, personally, find the whole "you're just a bunch of neanderthals. I'm truly enlightened so you should listen to me" line to be off putting. If people like you were really so enlightened you'd be able to lead by example. But you don't. You spend an awful lot of time talking sh!t to people who don't agree with you, and you add in unnecessary language to try and elevate your argument because you think saying things like "prefrontal cortex" makes you sound educated. You have absolutely no idea how to frame an argument in such a way that you have even the slightest chance of convincing someone that you're correct, but even worse than that, you're boring as fuxk.

What do think? Does this message have a warm, friendly, cordial, amicable tone? Keep in mind, this is your very first comment to me. I have never engaged you in discussion before this. Out of nowhere, this is the first impression you're giving me. How would you respond if someone you've never spoken to, spoke to you this way?

If I feel your post justifies a response, I'll reply to you, good or bad. When I say, "I don't care", I mean, you can call me pretentious if you want. I'm not going to curb my behavior simply because it offends you. You're not going to steer or guide my reactions or responses. I'm not a dog. I will mirror your output back to you. If the chip comes off of your shoulder, it disappears from mine.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's also pretty normal for them to go after the player and not the ball when they run out of arguments.

And then you have those easily irritated by stars...

Makes you wonder, doesn't it...

edit on 26-5-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think it’s more about people gaming the system to get those stars, thinking those stars mean something.

I never understood the stars. They just go to people that share confirmation bias. Has nothing to do with actual facts.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It’s because it’s a pathetic and childish thing to do on what used to be a site where we had grown up conversations, it’s something only a toddler would do. I don’t think they’ve any clue how stupid it makes them look. Personally I don’t really care and find humor in it more than irritation. It’s a troll thing, grow up already.
edit on 26-5-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thread closed for review. The last couple of pages have gone off the rails with personal attacks and side issues on opinions about the site features. None of which are on topic. We'll review whether it's worth cleaning up and reopening.

<< 36  37  38   >>

join