It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites disapearing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It's the rapture.

They've paid their indulgences and hopped on a cloud for a journey through time and space.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well according to Revelation 6 it doesn't sound like they going to be all that safe down in the vaults.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That YT channel often reports experimental ideas that I doubt even the author believes.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Haven't watched the video, but does it have to do with being replaced by body doubles?

Cause Oh Man! I was told, IRL about a conspiracy going on right now, where Biden and Hillary and many others, have been body doubled, and the original is either on trial or put to death for their crimes. And the Doubles are keeping a low profile. (hence the Biden ears & loose skin)

Not sure where they came up with this theory.
It was a dozy!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

edit on 4/18/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The ritch and powerfull should NOT be safe in a nuclear war.
They will play a More Dangerous Game! So.

I ask USSR & CCCP to find and use ground penetrating nuclear bombs.
So They will know They to will die.

you can find the possible locations of the bunkers on meany conspiracy.
This bomb is supposed to Stop wars!
So Let them know this will happen.

Plus if it blows up under ground,
you get very little air born radiatioin.
it will smash up bunkers and tunnles.
the city above will still be smash't by a big earthquake.

So nuclear bombs will be use'd for there intended purpose.
To Stop Wars and Not let some one Win!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So a TV programme based on an old video game and The Simpsons are valid and credible evidence of an ultra-secret nefarious plot by 'elites' to survive some sort of nuclear armageddon?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The whole world would immediately notice if these criminals against humanity disappeared from the scene. Because at that very moment, the world would have become a better place.

Unfortunately that didn´t happen yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Wheee.

edit on 2020242024bpm08 by hoobah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
So a TV programme based on an old video game and The Simpsons are valid and credible evidence of an ultra-secret nefarious plot by 'elites' to survive some sort of nuclear armageddon?

You mean you didn't get the memo?

C'mon man!

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

What is people's obsession with this German Guy?

Living in fear of an annual Davos meeting while simultaneously demanding its 2 time keynote speaker is elected president a 3rd time seems kinda screwy.

I miss when The Freemasons controlled everything.

Now let's all get trashed and talk about bullsh*t.
edit on 19-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: 777Vader

What is people's obsession with this German Guy?

Living in fear of an annual Davos meeting while simultaneously demanding its 2 time keynote speaker is elected president a 3rd time seems kinda screwy.

I miss when The Freemasons controlled everything.

Now let's all get trashed and talk about bullsh*t.

That Simpson's vid was hysterical.

I haven't watched that show in years. Actually, I haven't watched regular or Cable TV in years - I stream everything now. But I bet I can find The Simpson's.

Worst case, I can use my streaming FireTV to get regular TV too, but I normally never have a need to.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Interesting , maybe they did swiped schwab away ...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Or they might all be heading to the bunkers.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Most likely, weeds don't die easy

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I hadn't really thought of this being anything noteworthy until now. Maybe it's just due to the fact news is predominantly about war and b.s. like that, instead of updating the public on the whereabouts of our controllers - I mean elite.

The best possibility explaining their disappearance would be that they no longer exist on this plane of existence. But we all know they're more than likely being swirled to underground bunkers to be protected until they can pop out enough incest-babies to re-populate Earth once us common folk glass the surface of this humble planet.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Haven't watched the video, but does it have to do with being replaced by body doubles?

Cause Oh Man! I was told, IRL about a conspiracy going on right now, where Biden and Hillary and many others, have been body doubled, and the original is either on trial or put to death for their crimes. And the Doubles are keeping a low profile. (hence the Biden ears & loose skin)

Not sure where they came up with this theory.
It was a dozy!

I'm going to look into this by why would only Dems be replaced? Trump's personality has changed an alarming amount too.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Back in 2007 when the markets were going to crap and business were folding left ,right,and centre , I recall that headline in a newspaper that we were going to wake up one day and all the elites had vanished like in Atlas shrugged.

The job for life in New Zealand in the construction industry that I was offered back in the mid ninetees and knocked back really interests me now ,but when I brought it up again to the person who offered it to me he really sidestepped the question? ?? .

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Like this?
"Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates reportedly sells home in Washington in fast deal"
www.foxbusiness.com...

not just hiding. but selling every thing.
How much the property ultimately went for is Unknown!
quick sell?

edit on 20-4-2024 by Scratchpost because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join