It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots - What if I am a clone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Some people would want you to believe you are a human.

What is a human?

To our current knowledge which has been around for a while in certain online media and in existing groups throughout societies there is the possibility of people being clones or manufactured by "sky people". Mister Blue, the grey alien, and Habozar the reptitoid are farming people like you and me.

Who's to say who and what we are then, right. I could be #7 as far as I can tell.

Maybe I just don't want to know and find out.

Anyway, I like the sausages and cabbage around here and eating an apple once in a while doesn't hurt my feelings either.

/EndTransmission

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A clone of what? You didn't say.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Interstellar psychosis.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Unharmed the self aware psycho lol ok edge master.

More cookie cutter less clone.
a reply to: Unharmed

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

👽🥱☕️🍩

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

This line of thinking doesn't change anything. So what if you are a clone? Would you do anything diffrent?
i know i wouldn't, it would change nothing for me. so yeah definitely a possibility but without any impact on my current situation...

What's the truth of your experience and are you being lied to about it?

Most probably yes, but the lying is on you...

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Have you checked under your eyelid for a little dot?

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

On the newer models, the dot is at the base of the spine on the rear of the model.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What changes?

You are still a being having an experience in a body.

This sort of rhetoric and increased use of the word NPC are forms of dehumanizing people and making them feel like the other. This is what the NAZI did with anyone non-Aryan! It needs to stop! If you are cognitive enough to create this post and think about this abstractly then your a thinking being and have worth.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

But what is a human ? According to blacks law dictionary a Hu man is described in law as a beast that is not fit to own property in the volumes not available to the general public a Hu man is a monster ! .

And anyone who took their covid vaccine is no longer a natural being under the law but one thing that does shock me is the number of people who have no inner voice , it is estimated at 60 + % of the population.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Clones do not Have a Spiritual " Soul " like their Hosts Genetics . They are Basically just Meat Machines ...
edit on 7-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Memory based biotech is what you're saying but I figure God can make them do whatevery he wants them to do.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed

Memory based biotech is what you're saying but I figure God can make them do whatevery he wants them to do.

Except if they are Worthy , enter the Gates of Heaven ...

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yes, whichever is worthy, God made it.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ummm...or a production number...and a use by date...?

I remember my 1969 AMX had a production number on a plaque on the dash...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Most people never took the UFO abductions, especially of Americans, seriously during the 1950s into 1990s. The abductions that were reported frequently were from those that were sometimes left totally awake but helpless during the encounter, through to those that only knew that they had missing time and little other evidence to the event.
Of those that have memories, some recall horrific experiences of probes being inserted into their bodies. From those experiences, the trend was to call them "medical exams." While maybe technically correct, the experiences were shattering to those that were conscious at the time.

I've studied my situation and a family members experiences for decades and decided, as I look around this crazy world today that the DNA of the abductees were changed and that their offspring would carry that DNA forward, spreading it, not diluted to some extent into their prodigy. My black-humor joke on humanity is that the ETs were causing milder, differently thinking humans, liberals, actually,if but democrats in the common-sensual way.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Never seen "The 6th Day"?

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Heck, I can't even verify if the reality I am in is real. You cannot know for sure if it is real if you are stuck inside a reality and have been programmed to only see what the creator of the reality wants us to see. Face it, even if we are actual living beings, this reality was propagandized to make us believe in it. Gold has no real value other in a few instances in electronics, and we are constantly being led to believe we need things we really do not need, which keeps us working and broke and in debt. The stock market is far from real, and all this technology they invented over the years....I do not believe we need it. Half the stuff on the internet is not real or is blown out of proportion. Even the medical field here in the US is more of a business than actually helping us.

So, I feel this reality is not actually real, it is just the method of deception that is a question that needs answering.

I would never want the Mona Lisa painting if it was given to me, it would cost too much to insure it so it would just be throwing money to big insurers. Just think how much hell your life would be if you won a billion in the powerball....nobody would let you alone and after winning the billion, they would take out so much money in taxes and of course taking the cash option probably cuts it down forty five percent....that alone would make me irked. Then the government would be trying to get more from you every year along with everyone else. I don't need that kind of headaches in my reality I am stuck in.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Never seen "The 6th Day"?

Ummm...no..I haven't...but now I've got another Sci-Fi show to watch...cool...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It's just a movie from back in 2000, not a series.

Not half bad through and it has Schwarzenegger.

"The Island" from 2005 is another one that springs to mind regarding Human cloning.

edit on 7-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join