It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate TRUMP Now Has Crazy Judge JUAN MERCHAN After Him - The Stormy Daniels Hush-Money Case.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see how court starts today. After yesterday started with a hearing on another four violations of the gag order, today may start with an admonishment of Trump lawyer Todd Blanche.

After court yesterday, Trump gave a press conference stating that he will be unable to testify because the gag order prevents him from doing so. This is absolutely false but it's Trump's attempt to wiggle out of testifying after telling his followers for weeks that he will absolutely be testifying. The problem for Blanche is that he appears in the video, nodding, as Trump makes the claim.

This means that Blanche is either lying to his client, which would be a sanctionable offense with possible referral to the state bar, or it will be in the court record that Trump was accurately informed of what the gag order entails and that he intentionally lied during the press conference to save face.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I was watching CNN yesterday and even they seem kinda bored and disappointed in this trial.

Everyone knows it's a sham. Democrat media is perfectly okay with it being a sham, they're more upset because they now know it's not going over well with voters.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Everyone knows it's a sham. Democrat media is perfectly okay with it being a sham, they're more upset because they now know it's not going over well with voters.

Doesn't look like a sham to me.

Ya know -- they got a judge, teams of lawyers, a jury.

Guess I'm not everyone.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Exactly.
They are watching each day that the narrative the media spun, via the Dems, was totally false and that the case against Trump really is bull manure.
The house of cards collapses each day with every witness they put up there.
It’s only going to get better when the real lying snakes get up there and have to tell the truth or face more consequences.
Last check it was 2/3 believe this case is a witch hunt. I wonder if it’s up to 3/4 now.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
As Donald Trump's old friend Al sharpton said on MSNBC yesterday... The voters are not viewing this favorably. And that is what counts in November.

edit on 352024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Guess I'm not everyone.

The most extremist hyperpartisans like yourself would buy it. You represent maybe 10% of the population. So yeah, not everyone, my mistake.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

... and a charge against the defendant that has no business being made, and a biased jury pretending not to be, and a verdict that is already fixed.

You forgot that part. That's the part that makes it a sham.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As Al sharpton said on MSNBC yesterday... The voters are not viewing this favorably. And that is what counts in November.

You watched MSNBC? How could you stomach that? I'm impressed.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Merchan did make sure Trump understands that the gag order does not prevent him from testifying. So what excuse will Trump use now to explain why he's not going to testify?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

As Al sharpton said on MSNBC yesterday... The voters are not viewing this favorably. And that is what counts in November.

I watch MSNBC and CNN a little bit everyday. It Helps to know who the enemy are, and what they are thinking. Plus, They go from extreme hope...to depression. That is a fun process to watch!

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I watch or read various news sites. Comparing approach to same stories.

All the Right Wing sites feel like they are on the attack. They make 'you' feel angry.

Why would I choose to subject myself to that kind of stimulation?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

No specific crime has been identified yet. He'd be a fool to put himself on the witness stand at this point.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Merchan did make sure Trump understands that the gag order does not prevent him from testifying. So what excuse will Trump use now to explain why he's not going to testify?

Defendants don't have to testify right? Unless they want to? Ever think Trump is playing the spin too? 😃

Why take this oh-so stern and serious as an act? 😊

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I was watching CNN yesterday and even they seem kinda bored and disappointed in this trial.

It's understandable. We're deep in the weeds now. A data analyst talking about cell phone data isn't exactly as interesting as the sleazy world of tabloid journalism. But the jury still needs to hear about it to understand the DAs full case.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You're right that he would be a fool to testify. But that hasn't stopped him from telling his supporters for weeks that he's going to testify.

Now Trump gets to appear weak by backing away from that boast.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I have not seen candidate Trump State that he will testify. If he did say that...99% of the country missed it.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

All the Right Wing sites feel like they are on the attack.

And the Left Wing sites aren't? Comeon .... Trump Trump Trump 24/7, even when he wasn't in office and wasn't running. He lives rent free in their heads.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

All the Right Wing sites feel like they are on the attack.

And the Left Wing sites aren't? Comeon .... Trump Trump Trump 24/7, even when he wasn't in office and wasn't running. He lives rent free in their heads.

Trump creates his own drama. It is his own doing.

News sites do their job and report on his actions/behavior/words.

How they report it is the difference.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Guess I'm not everyone.

The most extremist hyperpartisans like yourself would buy it. You represent maybe 10% of the population. So yeah, not everyone, my mistake.

The most ridiculous part of that is when the those Liberal extremists claim they are not Liberals.

They like to claim they are level headed observers to Trump’s Democrat manufactured legal issues when in reality this is them……

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Taking questions Friday from reporters at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla., Mr. Trump, when asked whether he would take the stand, responded that he would.

“I’m testifying. I tell the truth,” he said, standing just off a sunny patio of the private club with Speaker Mike Johnson behind him. “I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. And the truth is that there’s no case. They have no case.”

Trump Says He Intends to Testify in His Manhattan Criminal Case

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join