It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This to me is the most intresting thread I have written and its some rabbit hole to go down.

We are being lied to about our spirituality and history. and the truth kept hidden right in-front of our eyes.

Most suns in the universe are binary and ours is no exception. There is evidence for this everywhere. But it is kept hidden from us.

Many have questioned why the great year was so important to the ancients. They used the great year to measure a great event and they knew that the destiny of man was controlled by the stars and one star in particular. Sirius the Dog Star. Both the dog star and the great year follow the same orbit 24k years. This is the real reason for the earth wobble.

In ancient cultures with no apparent connection have universally associated the blazing Sirius with either a wolf or a dog. In ancient China, the star was identified as a heavenly wolf. In ancient Chaldea (present day Iraq) the star was known as the "Dog Star that Leads". In Assyria and Akkadia, it was said to be the "Dog of the Sun”. Several indigenous tribes of North America referred to the star in canine terms: the Seri and Tohono O’odham tribes of the southwest describe the Sirius as a “dog that follows mountain sheep”, while the Cherokee paired Sirius with Antares as a dog-star guardian of the “Path of Souls”. The Skidi tribe of Nebraska knew it as the “Wolf Star”, while further north, the Alaskan Inuit of the Bering Strait called it “Moon Dog”.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Sirius the Black sun of the occult or the Blazing sun of the freemasons.

In Masonic lodges, Sirius is known as the “Blazing Star” and a simple look at its prominence in Masonic symbolism reveals its utmost importance.

vigilantcitizen.com...

It was known to the hindus. The Egpytians (measured their year by it) Isis & Her Dark Twin, Nephthys and the Anubus.

The Summerains.

the red star which stands in the south after the gods of the night [the stars] have been finished, dividing the sky in half, this star is Nibiru, (i.e., Marduk)

www.viewzone.com...

The Mayans (Quetzalcoatls dark cannine brother Xolotl)

Or in Isis and Horus and Mary in Christanity. Or even Jesus himself. I will get to that later.

In the Koran. It is known that the stars Sirius-A and Sirius-B orbit each other in a double bow every 49.9 /50 years.
In a double, bow-shaped orbit of the two stars around one another.

It is hidden in modern architecture and found in mythology worldwide. It is even found in films. Harry Potter the character Sirius Black for example. You guess it. He turns into a dog. Infact without relasing it most people worship these myths and legends through symbolism and narrative which is often found in modern film and culuture.

But the ancient Shinto of Japan were the clearest; they called Sirius our second sun and aligned their temples in its direction.
www.ancient-origins.net...

Artifacts of ancient civilizations have revealed that Sirius was of a great importance in astronomy, mythology, and occultism. Mystery schools consider it to be “sun behind the sun” and, therefore, the true source of our sun’s potency. If our sun’s warmth keeps the physical world alive, Sirius is considered to keep the spiritual world alive.

vigilantcitizen.com...

The Dogon tribe are the ancient kemtetic priest class. They have an oral tradition that’s dates back thousands of years. Like the Egyptians they have knowledge of and worship the dog star Sirius.

Somehow they knew a companion star exists to Sirius A, even though Sirius B wasn’t visible to the naked eye until it was photographed by a large space telescope in 1970. While scientists had long suspected its existence since as early as 1844, none could confirm what was speculated as a “white dwarf” star smaller than Earth.

Not only did they know about a star invisible to the naked eye. They also knew what type of star is was.

The Dogon name for Sirius B (Po Tolo) consists of the word for star (tolo) and "po," the name of the smallest seed known to them. By this name they describe the star's smallness -- it is, they say, "the smallest thing there is." They also claim that it is "the heaviest star," and white.

The tribe claims that Po is composed of a mysterious, super-dense metal called sagala ­ which, they declare, is heavier than all the iron on Earth. Not until 1926 did Western science discover that this tiny star is a white dwarf ­ a category of star characterized by very great density. In the case of Sirius B, astronomers have estimated that a single cubic metre of its matter weighs about 20,000 tons.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Of further importance to the Dogon religion is Sirius C. (who some will deny exists)

in 1995 gravitational studies showed the possible presence of a brown dwarf star orbiting around Sirius (a Sirius C) with a six-year orbital period. More has yet to be learned.

www.trinfinity8.com...

It is this trianary star system that is gravitationally bound to ours and here is a wealth of knowledge to support this idea. I will first bring you back in near history with some quotes from scholars. I do wonder why something that was considered common knowledge in the past is no longer with us.

It was apparant in the last centuary the Sirius was our binary twin. This fact without discussion seems to have been erased from modern history.

We learn from oriental astronomy that the moon moves around the planets, and that the planets turning on their axis revolve with their moons around the sun; and the sun with its planets and moons, takes some star for its duel and revolves it in about 24000 years of our earth - a celistal phenomoa that causes the backward movement of the equinoctial points around the zodiac.

(The Holy Science.. Sri Yukteswar 1800s)

our entire solar system with all its planets and moon describes a huge circle round another sun is space this the star Sirius. This moving takes 25920 to complete... This was known by the ancients.

George r Goodman. 1800s, The Age of Unreason.

Our sun was thrown off from another sun around which it rovolves. Taking 25,827 to perform its cycle of one year. The one great year of the Egyptians

Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man. By Albert Churchward 1800s

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Science:

I will offer some scientific proofs some based based on the work of Walter Cruttenden who wrote the The Lost Star. There is a lot more information available too I suggest having a look here. binaryresearchinstitute.com...

We are in a binary with another star which orbits ours with a clockwise momentum.

It does this between a 24-26k year cycle. The ancients used a very particualry number for this cycle 25920 years. It is worth noting that Sirius use to be a red star and it has now turned blue.

Around 2000 years ago lived an astronomer named Marcus Manilius. He said Sirius was blue. (This the time frame for the birth of Jesus) Nearly all culture that comes before this time frame say Sirius was red.(Objects moving away from us in the sky look only red and blue when they are coming towards us). It turned momentarily red again a little after Manilius and has been blue ever since.

Our ancestors measured a time period known as the great year a 25920 year cycle in which the earth wobbles causing the zodiac signs to move in retrograde. This is an amazing feat to measure considering modern historians attribute its finding to the greaks but there is evidence to sugggest it is much older. This wobble is allows us to move through zodiac ephochs. We are presently as most know entering the ephoch of Aqaurius and leaving the ephoch of Piseces (Christanisty being symbolised by the fish)

The present theory for the wobble is called the lunar solar model its messy and needs to be continually updated. If the movement of Sirius is used to model the wobble instead it is simple and accuarate.

[pic]tq5d18ad71.gif[/pic

Walter Cruttenden suggests that our two suns The Dog star and our star rotating in this cycle are the cause of the wobble that causes our proccesion.

Every year on the 1st January. Our sun and our earth line up with Sirius. This is the true reason for the first of January. Sirius is a better time keeper than the sun that needs to be adjusted with leap years. This tells you something quite remarkable about what is causing our solar movement.(soul/sol)

So look directly above your head on the first of January and you will see Sirius. What is worth noting here is that our sun is at Perihelion (the closest to the sun) on this point rht first of Jan. This indicates again that our sun is calibrated with Sirius.

Not only will you see Sirius you will see the entrire constallation of Orion. The belt of Orion pointing to Sirius. (An easy way to always find the star)

The three stars of Orions belt are the three wise men. Who follow the star in the East for the birth of our Suns Binary and spiritual second sun,

At present the dog star and company are about 8 light years away and moving closer. It is estimated that the will one day be within about light year of earth. Vet close considering the size of the heliospheres.

The three stars of Orions belt are the three wisemen. Who follow the star in the East for the birth of Jesus.

Here is a pictire of the great pryamid.

As most of you know it has passages going up and pointing at specific stars. Two pointing north and two pointing south. The one in the queens chamber points to Sirus and always has done. All the other stars have moved due to proccession. Yet Sirius sits there still because we are in a binary and these two stars move in union.

The last proof I will offer is Time Deltas. The moon completes its moon phase every 29.5 days. This is called the sydonic moon cycle

This cycle takes a different amount of time than the time it takes the moon to go around the earth. This takes 27.2 days. This is known as 2.2 time delta, This time difference is due to the fact that the earth is orbiting the sun also in a curve.

A time delta has been noted on the star system Sirius indicating that the sun and sirius are curving together and therefore in orbit.

"Considering the direction and incline of the minor planet orbits it would appear that our solar system is being affected by the Sirius binary system. This system is equivalent to at least three solar masses. It is also the nearest star system where one of the companions is a white dwarf. Such stars are much denser than normal matter, meaning a tea spoonful of this dense matter would weigh about two tons. While there are other stars and star systems that are closer, none are as collectively heavy, and none contain a white dwarf. Consequently, the Sirius system makes the biggest dent in the local space/time fabric."

www.reddit.com...

Mythology

The Vedics talk about a lengths of time called Yugas. It is through these time periods that the spiritual rise and fall of man is measured. There are different ways that the yugas can be interpretted. Although again the overall consensus is a 24-26 thounsand year cycle.

Now here in my opinion is where it gets intresting. According to the Yugas the further we move away from Sirius the more dense we become spiritually. The yugas talk about ages of man. Again a cultural histoy that is repeated worlwide. It is found in the greeks, the Egyptians, the Summerains. Infact all old relgion has this covered including the bible. It is well covered in Hamlets mill.

Of note is modern archeticture. Why for example do you think the Washington Monument lines up with the helical rise of Sirius or Olmypic games are measured by this star or the star of alinam. These stars are used for the formation of countries and are the Gods of NASA (Nasir)
For those that think astrology is dead you are wrong you are simply being kept in the dark.

Anyway.

Happy Sirius Day. The Great Mother ISIS (the mother of mankind0 has completed another cycle.

:-)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Still reading through to understand.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Bravo!
Thank you, great presentation!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Awesome thread my friend I'll have to dig in further later.

Is this where they get the term Sundog from?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

My question would be, why cover it up?

What benefit is there in hiding this?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thank you very much.

If you ever wanted to know the secret of the holy grail. Here is it.

The cup of a king. Hidden in plain site. Makes imagary make more sense doesnt it.

The two snakes here and Sirius A and B. *They should be black and white.

Its where this symbol comes from.

The Doggon also depicted the above image too.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My question would be, why cover it up?

What benefit is there in hiding this?

Its covered up for the same reason that wealth and power are owned by a select few. In a nutshell Control. Our spiritual history is being kept hidden from us. If we dont know who we are. We will not know how to act correctly.

Our ancestors where trying to tell us something. Its written in big letters everywhere. We just need to wake up and look.

Here is orion for example represented in an anceint megalith.

It is not covered by contempory history. Its not a one off. It repeated again and again.

and again.

This stuff is everywhere when you start looking.

Happy days

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

My compliments on a mind bender out of the gate.
I hope you've set a new pace!
SnF

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Awesome thread my friend I'll have to dig in further later.

Is this where they get the term Sundog from?

Thanks

I can surmise the term sun dog which means more than one sun may well have its origins here.

Along with the dog days of summer. Which according to historians caused a searing physcial heat.

Its also where the word Sir may came from (Sirius) Elavated one

or to link in Series - like a battery. One affer the other.

The word essence may well come from ISIS (Sirius)

Of how about the Internation Space Station. ISS (ISIS)

I could go on.

edit on Jan 2nd 2020 by Djarums because: fixed quote tag

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

My compliments on a mind bender out of the gate.
I hope you've set a new pace!
SnF

Thank you very much.

Look up the term Lions Gate its used in Astrology for when the veil is thin. It marks our sun and the Dog star lining up together after it rising with the sun.

:-)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Fantastic, I have been knee deep into the precession, Metatrons cube etc...for some time...my mind will get overwhelmed in my study and contemplation on this vast topic and basically freeze for a time.

You "nudged" me out of my most recent slumber!

WAIT, thats what the Templar cross depicts...isnt it?
edit on 1-1-2020 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Fantastic, I have been knee deep into the precession, Metatrons cube etc...for some time...my mind will get overwhelmed in my study and contemplation on this vast topic and basically freeze for a time.

You "nudged" me out of my most recent slumber!

Good to here that. If you have time look up the Yuga Cycles and calibrate them on a 24/26k year cycle. The year zero is roughtly when the star started coming back towards us. It turns blue according to historians 25 years AD. Bingo. Thats the age that Jesus started to preach.

If my calibration is right and it might not be then we are now in the second age of man. Slowly working our way back up to the Golden Age.

Here is Mithras cutting through the bull

This represents Sirius passing through Taurus.. It is also represented in Egypt and can be fopund in the Vedics. It represents a physical time.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You mentioned it appears blue...Blue Star Kachina?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, I have done a lot of figuring relative to the Yugas. I was a devotee for some years in Sahaj Marg Yoga, with strong connections to Sri Yukaswar and others like Ram Chandra.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

You mentioned it appears blue...Blue Star Kachina?

Yes it might well be the case. Sirius is the star of the Hopi and central to there mythology. It is said that when the star turns blue we will enter a new age. It appears that may well have happened 2000 years ago. I would like to add this does not in any way negate a spiritual aspect to all of this. Sirius C according to the Doggon has a special effect on our sun and us. A spiritual communication of sorts that controls us and our destiny.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

INtrsting thing with the Yugas is it says in each cylcle the effect of electrcity changes. I find this intresting because I am a strong beleiver of electric universe theory and the sun having an electrical component. In essence on one level we too are electomagentic beings effecting by the communication of the sun. I think theres a lot more going on here than just that though.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So refreshing, thanks for the conversation. Been me talking to myself and my wife about this for years...

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Outside of the lame and debunked zeitgeist video, how are Isis and Jesus even remotely related
Psychobabble when stuff like that is brought up.
Little bit of truth makes everything seem believable

The questioned asked was why
Your answer didn’t really answer the question

What’s to gain from hiding this knowledge you proffer

Seems a wild fantasy without a reason to justify your belief

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think you're putting too much stock in this.

No one is hiding a second binary sun.
"spirituality" is a subjective invention of humanity. It doesn't really mean anything. A buzz word.

As far as the stars, there was nothing to do and nothing to look at at night back then but the stars. Of course people would ascribe meaning to them and incorporate them into structures, because there wasn't anything else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join