It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Sorry, Thought This Was National Park

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   
chinese-"migrant"-suddenly-found-california-military-bas e-

Unfortunately, he didn't wander dehydrated on to the gunnery range by the Salton Sea, he drove to, and then onto the base at Twentynine Palms.

Chinese national detained after refusing to leave though being repeatedly asked. I shall call him "秘密的亚洲人."

The instant thing is to blame the sieve of a border. Illegal and here long enough to gain access to a car to drive on to a base.

I can read Xi's playbook, though.

This guy won't give us crap. No interrogation tactic we use is more more brutal than what the Chinese train him for. If he is an operative, or even a manchurian base invader, he is literally there to dig under the skin by being there. I'm surprised he didn't shout, "BASE!"

We'll, as always, publicly exonerate it as a mishap.

And China's little childish cat and mouse game to push just enough to get attention but not enough to really go too far continues. This is china's MO. Pushing antagonistic buttons and getting away with it.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY fanning the flames of America's discontent with Biden's border policy.

More than Iran ever did.

They fly balloons over valuable airspace. We shoot a few down. About the only appropriate response. They send "tourists" to breach secure locations.

They screw with our bases.
Test the response.
Push buttons.
Fuel border policy blamed hatred.

And maybe even the take out electrical/propulsion systems on freighters. All in one week. That's a different thread to call China out for their nefarious BS though.

Too bad we have the mouse in this equation.
edit on 30-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

This sounds suss, the dude was told to leave, and that’s it.

He should have been beaten and water boarded for trespassing on federal land.

I am sure the base has plenty of signage to the effect of “trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again”

Is the military brass not concerned about foreign nationals who are not authorised to be on base, just walking in?

One has to really question their tourists, equipped with canon l series lenses, which are any where from 2 to 25 thousand dolkars, and these tourist have them.

A huge majority of Chinese are not paid that well, I suspect most are really just spies.

edit on 30-3-2024 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Ultimately, as far as threat is concerned, this will be dismissed as nothing. But, I'm not going to buy any other narrative than his job was to drive on that base and play stupid.

No gathering of evidence. No greater mission.

Go there. Get caught. Create a news story. Just like a meandering high altitude balloon.

China says, "Neener Neener Neener, America, we got someone across your border, and on to a military base!"

Psychologically, no greater message or purpose.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Clearly they are testing the waters, and infiltration points on the sensitive facilities.

I wonder how many hours or days he was wondering the base gathering data Intel in movements, weapons capabilities if this is an active fire range.

Did he have surveillance audio and video direct uplink via a satellite phone with equipment broadcasting live to his masters? And when he completed his mission the equipment was buried somewhere on the range, never to be know where it was.

And he walked out claiming he was just lost.

I ain’t buying this.

Particularly they are pushing buttons.

Look at Australia, the Chinese had placed massive trade embargoes on food and wine products, they refused to purchase it.

Australia just signed up for a massive nuclear submarine program with the United States and the United Kingdom.

Suddenly some of these embargoes are lifted, next we will have Chinese fronting up, we are in Australia for a trade mission, we want to visit some wineries for trade missions.

Ffs some people buy this crap, co-incidence that the lift embargoes just when we sign up for top secret tech.

They want more spies in pretending their on trade missions.

edit on 30-3-2024 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
He just got lost on the way to the Raid Area 51 Party.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That’s a great song, never heard it before.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm just laughing too hard at the thin black bar across the eyes.

"Yeah, this is help protect his privacy. No one will recognize him."

Does this strike anyone else as being just a tad bit racist? Imagine how thick that bar would have been on Rodney Dangerfield.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It escapes me how this ever hit the news.
China pokes our security so we immediately tell the world "it worked!!". Just how many agencies fell flat on their arses for this to have been considered a non-issue?

Homeland Security had just one job. Just one.

Our govt will invoke " national security" on UAP silliness but let's us advertise thru the media that hostile foreign nationals can just waltz onto military facilities "just because"?

The only way this makes any kind of sense is if the Chinese National is one of ours an we're playing head games with China. If not it's time for everyone blocking UAP info to swap offices with Homeland Security.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered why their are so many Chinese gamblers in Vegas. I have....

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Just like Chinese buying up Vancouver. Only way to keep their cash is to park it outside of China.
Or launder it?

BTW you should see a tour bus of Chinese folk hit Corning Glass Museum! It's like Black Friday on steroids.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Just happen to see this as well

Now Chinese migrants are sneaking onto Guam: Top Republican warns Communist Party wants to 'exploit' every part of the U.S. map and warns critical American base is vulnerable - LINK

Count on the Chinese Communist Party to exploit every potential vulnerability on the map. What the CCP is doing in Guam is almost certainly no exception,' House Homeland Security Chairman Mark Green, R-Tenn., told DailyMail.com.

edit on 30-3-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: lilzazz

Just like Chinese buying up Vancouver. Only way to keep their cash is to park it outside of China.
Or launder it?

BTW you should see a tour bus of Chinese folk hit Corning Glass Museum! It's like Black Friday on steroids.

Exactly, they don't need to sneek over the border....they can get tourist visas.

I hate playing with Asians at the holdem tables....the best gamblers in town, especially the ladies!!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Does this strike anyone else as being just a tad bit racist? Imagine how thick that bar would have been on Rodney Dangerfield.

Rodney won't be wearing any bars...He's been dead since 2004 and still don't get no respect!!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Lol. You were not alone there.

I said, "well that's all you really need for a Chinese person."

Which is why the thread is titled in pigeon English.

He was their low value 26 year old sent to be a stupid tourist. Sitting there with his programmed disdain nonetheless. It's too bad we don't do to them what they would do to one of us if we did that.

As said, "migrant" could mean he flew into SFO on a tourist visa. Though I suspect they don't care how the average American thinks he got in.

I just wanted to toss out this is what an actual enemy of the United States looks like, but their more than happy if we blame ourselves over border policy and national security. This is how they engineer our political landscape through stunts. Oh, and also destabilizing our society by giving Sina Loa an excellent price of precursor chemicals.

He's a spy balloon over the Midwest with a really thin strip protecting his privacy, but he doesn't know what privacy is, so don't worry.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Have you ever been out this way? The 29 Palms area?

It's vast open desert.

But if a military car drives up and tells you to leave -- you best leave.

So, sounds like he refused to leave and is now being processed.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Normally I would give the benefit of doubt to stupid chinese tourist, but China gets too many passes for this crap.

Plus all accounts I've read are suggesting he drove past this sign to get to where he refused to leave.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Normally I would give the benefit of doubt to stupid chinese tourist, but China gets too many passes for this crap.

Plus all accounts I've read are suggesting he drove past this sign to get to where he refused to leave.

I was stationed there for a while after completing basic training in Parris Island in the late 80's.

It's a beautiful area of CA. It's not that far from Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National park.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I recall a Marine I knew refer to it as "29 Stumps" ...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: Degradation33

I was stationed there for a while after completing basic training in Parris Island in the late 80's.

It's a beautiful area of CA. It's not that far from Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National park.

Yes. I like the area.

I was trying to find details that he drove through the gate. I know they’re showing that picture. But details are sketchy.

He apparently wanted to be caught.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I recall a Marine I knew refer to it as "29 Stumps" ...

Cheers

There are no palm trees. At least not native.

Joshua’s, Yucca’s, cactus varieties.

You don’t go outside barefoot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join