It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Looney on headless chickens and refused referendum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Interesting chat with John ,on a bit of intell the cops who have contacted him have said that they can't follow up Jab reports as they have been told it is a matter of national security to tone it down. A referendum has been ignored to look into the adverse effects, with the British Parliament , which by law they should have instigated. He seems to think that when the government signs up to the WHO edicts in May they will bring in new mandates, but I personally think it will have moved on to a War situation before then, judging by international events. As Putin will bomb the Nato airfields that the F16's will be taking off from, to defend Ukraine. He also maintains that the Royal family, is essentially normalising cancer. He also mentions a senior police officer who told him Prince Phillip left this world long before it was generaly reported he thinks Kate is gone as well.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Cheers for the link mate.

I'm still on the fence a little regarding this man's credibility, but it's making more and more sense the more stories I'm hearing of personally regarding illnesses and deaths.

Also keeping an ear and eye on what's happening with Andrew Brigden, the British MP demanding a meeting with The Metropolitan Police with a list of serious accusations and credible supporters.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have been watching Johns videos since the start of this scam demic and found him to be on the ball with his information and one of the few who will stand up and speak their minds

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This reminds me of the woo man Cliff High. If you spout off enough BS sooner or later they'll get something right, but it don't make it ALL right. Where is the information that any F16s are gonna fly and defend Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Putins latest question and answer session.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

A referendum has been ignored to look into the adverse effects, with the British Parliament , which by law they should have instigated.
There has been no referendum about this, so without seeing the video (due to data issues), it doesn't give me any faith that his claims hold water, simply for making such a claim.

Did he mean an online petition on the.gov.uk site?
MASSIVELY different to a referendum!😂
edit on 29-3-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: Minor typo lol

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

A petition with a hundred thousand signatures, requires the British government to call a referendum on a particular subject. There were over two hundred and fifty thousand on this particular petition and they ignored it.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yep, they can ignore those, so you see why I doubt whatever the guy says in the vid now...he lied/misled about the referendum thing.

I can set a petition up now on the government site, any citizen can...but it most definitely isn't a referendum lol

How about a link to his petition page then, or even the exact question/statement which was allegedly ignored by parliament?

I'd like to see it from the primary source....but don't tell me...THEY deleted it and wiped it off the internet...you HAVE to watch the vid?!🤣

*EDIT
...forgot to say, .gov.uk petitions online DO NOT force a referendum, they force a discussion in parliament, by MP's, about whatever the issue is 👍
edit on 29-3-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: See after *EDIT

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

OLooney is what you might call an informed opinion, he has had enough publicity to be a clearing house for inside information. But it is still his opinion. Which has to be taken with a grain of salt like all opinions.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So does he reveal the gov.uk link to the specific 'ignored' petition in his vid?
That's gotta be included in your OP surely, or do we HAVE to watch his vid to see the stuff he's claiming?

*EDIT
Here's a link to the gov.uk petitions site if you know what he called it...
petition.parliament.uk...

edit on 29-3-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: See *EDIT

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

OLooney is what you might call an informed opinion, he has had enough publicity to be a clearing house for inside information. But it is still his opinion. Which has to be taken with a grain of salt like all opinions.

I think you meant uninformed

He's also about as famous in Britain as Cyril Hodgeson

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Your a mite wrong. A petition cannot force a referendum it can only force it to be questioned in the house.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes, that's right.

It's not about a referendum at all.

"A petition with a hundred thousand signatures, requires the British government to call a referendum on a particular subject."

This is not true at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Come on guys, have you lot learnt nothing in your time here on ATS?
People who don't live here know far, far more about UK Parliamentary and legal process and procedure than any of us who actually live here know.
And their opinion is far more valid than any of our first hand testaments.
edit on 30/3/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

One does one's best, old chap.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

There are hundreds of petitions with way over 100,000 signatures on all sorts of things. If what is being claimed we're true we'd be having referendums every day!

To say the Govt has ignored a referendum is....not true.

This should be in the LOL bin.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Totally agreed!👍
It's a pity the OP hasn't supplied a link to the petition so we could read the actual wording of it.
Crap thread really, I'm assuming the OP has some reason for wanting us to watch a vid, but why do I need to watch a guy speaking when the words spoken are factually incorrect?!🤣

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For your and Mr O'Looney's benefit, there have only ever been 3, yes 3, referendums in the UK, not counting regional ones on Devolution, etc:

commonslibrary.parliament.uk...

This is common knowledge, so the whole premise of the thread is flawed, to put it politely.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

"A petition with a hundred thousand signatures, requires the British government to call a referendum on a particular subject. There were over two hundred and fifty thousand on this particular petition and they ignored it."

As has been shown to you, this is simply not true.

Any comment?

new topics

top topics

join