It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letisha James may be guilty of what she went after Trump for

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
nypost.com...

The AG appointed an interim board of directors and Doyle was persuaded not to try to collect his money or foreclose on the mortgage before July 2023.

But by August 2023, he still hadn’t been repaid, so he initiated foreclosure proceedings — and promptly was blocked by the AG, who claimed the mortgage was invalid because he was a board member.

On Friday, Doyle launched a lawsuit against the society and requested a subpoena be issued against James requiring her to produce a raft of documents, including anything relating to campaign events hosted at the townhouse or any contributions to her political campaigns from the society or any of its members or directors.

Doyle’s lawyer, Tim Parlatore, alleges that James’ enthusiastic involvement in the Doyle case may be driven by “connections with the Defendant.”

OK, this one takes some reading to understand what happened. A cool building in NYC was owned by a group, the group wasn't doing well with their money. They found a guy they could get a 3 million dollar loan from, and he structured it like a mortgage. They stopped paying for the mortgage, and eventually, he tried to foreclose.

Now the juicy part. He was told that the property was worth $80 million and had "air rights", which means the building could be demolished and a sky scraper built there, which would make the value large. Turns out, that was a lie, and the property is only worth about $20 million. Still, no worries, he only needs 3 to get back to square. But someone is blocking him. Tisha James. The NY AG. And it looks like she has been using the grounds for campaign events, and may have financially benefitted from this group. So helping them maintain the property would be a self serving interest.

Now for those with weak knees and sore rumps, I didn't claim she is guilty, I presented the facts this article states. And I think the irony of her being involved in something that closely relates to the case against Trump, other than the part where Trump paid his loans back, and this group did not, is ironic. So now that this has been opened up, someone has got some splainin to do.

makes you think of that old saying, "they are guilty of that which they are accusing you of", seem a little more factual every day.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the post and I do hope Peekaboo james get's busted BIGtime. Low life scum she is.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

These commie activist public "servants" are so ridiculously corrupt and narcissistic.

I'm sure she'll be holding a press conference shortly telling everyone she's being attacked for being a black woman.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"makes you think of that old saying, "they are guilty of that which they are accusing you of", seem a little more factual every day."-ND.

Again with the projection.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

How many threads have you produced that are about the left? One would think that you LDS would have worn off by now.
You made this thread without proof. Just hearsay and wishes.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And the Liberal karma keeps a'comin LOL

Someone should look into Ms. James' property values

edit on 3 27 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

"makes you think of that old saying, "they are guilty of that which they are accusing you of", seem a little more factual every day."-ND.

Again with the projection.

Funny how these things keep working out this way eh? I just said a day or two ago can’t wait for the dirt to come out on Lefticia and lo and behold! What have we here?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes. I had read some rumblings on this but had not seen anything good enough to post. Good find.

There are so corrupt.....and love skipping out on bills.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

How many threads have you produced that are about the left? One would think that you LDS would have worn off by now.

Well…… the left does produce and supply a LOT of material. I could write a new thread every hour 24/7 about the left’s endless insane bs and never run out of things to talk about. We know it gets embarrassing and indefensible but hang in there buddy. 👍

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

One quote from the article destroys your narrative.

On Friday, Doyle launched a lawsuit against the society and requested a subpoena be issued against James requiring her to produce a raft of documents, including anything relating to campaign events hosted at the townhouse or any contributions to her political campaigns from the society or any of its members or directors. 
Right from the article! Proof enough for you? By the way this article is over a week old, just wasn't enough to get major attention.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Isn't there a law against selective prosecution?

You can probably prosecute pretty much anybody for this.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't know but I bet you could get a Diddy house pretty cheap today.....

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I don't know but I bet you could get a Diddy house pretty cheap today.....

You can get Diddling Diddy’s houses for diddly.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You may be onto Something there ..............

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

let me offer you some life advice.

Bong rip = read, no post.
No bong rip = post things that don't sound like you just did a few bong rips.

Give that a shot and see if things don't improve a bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

It would be equally as wrong, but I almost want to see the paradigm shift happen real time when a conservative AG uses this against folks like Stewart. I like Jon's delivery and usually his humor. Most who really hate Trump loose their minds when ranting about him and sound much like idiots, so it's a shame to see it. But if he stays in the comedy lane, he's spot on.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thank-you! I was going to post Jon Stewart's scam, but you're the best when it comes to overlaying images that enhance what you find.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That button is going to take somebody’s head off when it lets go.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You can't compare the two situations.

They are completely different people.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So facts don't matter if it is the people that are different?

You might wish to rethink that one.

originally posted by: Dandandat3

You can't compare the two situations.

They are completely different people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join