It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Claims He Took Train Over Francis Scott Key Bridge Many Times'—There Are No Rail Lines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Wait for what?

I just wanted say Joe Biden confuses reality and monopoly. I didn't realize this time I was supposed to consider him of sound enough mind to be deliberately deceptive about his past experiences.

I just assumed it was another case of him living in an alternate reality. I'll check future responses in reference to the thread tone so I'm on the same page as everyone else, with the proper condemnation, next time.

In other words he ain’t fit to be prez.

Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
"ALL ABOARD"

Choo Choo.

Wooo Wooooooooo!

'Down by the station
Early in the morning,
See the little puffing Billy's
All in a Row,

See the station master,
Off goes the whistle,
Ding, Ding, Woo Woo
Off we go!

Bally (you've gotta be kidding USA)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You are correct. America has only two options going forward. Both old and forgetful. One thinks a rail existed is a area which has not had one directly at that point...ever.
The other....does things and forgets who is president and wife.
They all suck but this is what the people want so go and eat your cake.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

You are not with it at all.
Mr. Trump did not forget his wife's name. He pointed out someone he knows, who was appearing.
If you could be arsed to watch the whole uncut video you would know this.

The lefties are good at skimming posts, only reading headlines or book titles and base their whole opinions on these crafted titbits.

Everything you lot believe is built on sand, this makes you very easy to manipulate to be angry at the wrong people.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Don't forget that he's a Time Traveler also.
He will make all of the Lies Real in some Timeline
Just not ours.

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Ol Joe Biden is an Every Man .

He's been every where , In every way , He's rode everything in every time , He can relate to all peoples everywhere no matter what .

He's a Gangster , He's a Civil Rights Activist , He's the member of 34 different religions , He was brought up in all cultures and he graduated top of his class and wrote many many original papers never plagiarizing a thing .

edit on 27-3-2024 by bluesman023 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: budzprime69

You are not with it at all.
Mr. Trump did not forget his wife's name. He pointed out someone he knows, who was appearing.
If you could be arsed to watch the whole uncut video you would know this.

The lefties are good at skimming posts, only reading headlines or book titles and base their whole opinions on these crafted titbits.

Everything you lot believe is built on sand, this makes you very easy to manipulate to be angry at the wrong people.

a good portion of them just aren't smart enough to grasp the true facts. They let the MSM tell them what to think and they puke it up on command. The really dumb ones are consistent in that aspect.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well, at least it's been figured out by Sean Hannity when it's a lie and when it's senility.

hard to tell which is worse right ?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well, at least it's been figured out by Sean Hannity when it's a lie and when it's senility.

Now, now darling...don't be too hard on old Joe.

After all, he does have Obama's hand wedged squarely up his ass making him say and do these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join