It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Claims He Took Train Over Francis Scott Key Bridge Many Times'—There Are No Rail Lines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yes.
Joe lied again...or he had another senior moment...or both.

During a press conference when President Joe Biden announced the federal government would fund the entire repair of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, he claimed he had taken a commuter rail on the bridge "many many times" even though it did not have any rail lines.

Biden told reporters he took the bridge "many many times commuting from the state of Delaware either by train or by car" in the presser.

thepostmillennial.com...

Compulsive liars are known to simply lie...even when they don't need to.
It often gets to the point where their lying is so natural for them, they don't even bother to be subtle about it.

Unfortunately, these lies can turn up during the most solemn and serious of occasions.
Today was a case in point.

Joe Biden's 'tales from his youth' are notorious for made up s#!t.
The examples are numerous.
Add one more.

Lying.
Joe can't help it.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Biden MEANT to say that he drove over a guy named Francis, in the Keys.

Prolly a colored folk so he didn't report it.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I wonder what some leaders of other nations are thinking of pulling on the USA, while our President is incapacitated?

Mexico's President is testing the waters by threatening barely-functioning Biden this week.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
In Biden's mind, he takes a zeppelin to the local soda fountain twice a week.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Don't be too hard on Joe.

He doesn't do mean tweets, for instance!

Probably because he can't figure out how to do it on his Victrola.

But still, he hurtz less feelz.

Winning!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
JOE BIDEN

He is too far gone to stand trial.
He is in Excellent Shape for Leading America.

Damn Dangerous!: www.yahoo.com...

😟

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can't be too hard on the guy. Could be a simple mix up in the mind.

Like that time I argued with my mom about how old I was, on my birthday.

As if she wasn't there from the start, and couldn't have any clue.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ol Joe Biden is an Every Man .

He's been every where , In every way , He's rode everything in every time , He can relate to all peoples everywhere no matter what .

He's a Gangster , He's a Civil Rights Activist , He's the member of 34 different religions , He was brought up in all cultures and he graduated top of his class and wrote many many original papers never plagiarizing a thing .

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Was it maybe that Underwater Train that nobody knew was Built in that Harbor by the Military ? .......*)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
In Biden's mind, he takes a zeppelin to the local soda fountain twice a week.

Since he was propped up and told to read the TPOTUS about the accident, I am assuming it will be a part of his campaign speeches later this year.

"If you didn't ride the train over Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, then you ain't black!"

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

"If you didn't ride the train over Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, then you ain't black!"
a reply to: Lumenari

Rofl

Oh lord that's good thank you .

Thank God he didn't say 'Blood Bath' .

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Biden Claims He Took Train Over Francis Scott Key Bridge Many Times'

on his way from the puerto rican neighborhood he lived in to the pool where he whipped corn pops ass everyday, then let the little girls rub his hairy leg.
edit on 26-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Ol Joe Biden is an Every Man .

He's been every where , In every way , He's rode everything in every time , He can relate to all peoples everywhere no matter what .

He's a Gangster , He's a Civil Rights Activist , He's the member of 34 different religions , He was brought up in all cultures and he graduated top of his class and wrote many many original papers never plagiarizing a thing .

Every Man Joe also molested his daughter, and God only knows how many other harmless people.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I believe that Joe is just a compulsive liar. He may have dementia starting which makes it a little harder to cover up his lies though. He also has a very huge ego and lashes out at anyone challenging him using various types of Ad hominem techniques.

Many people believe he is just getting old and dementiated, but he is using techniques to deceive people and belittle others that he has been using for many decades. A lot of people are intimidated or are deceived by Ad Hominem and will just back off and accept what these people tell them. We have been programmed well by the people who have taken control of things. These practices go back thousands of years, and most people are unaware that people are actually trained to use these practices in government and big businesses.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So what if Biden is losing his mind at least he isn't selling Bibles
to fend off a Government that's been weaponized by... well a
psychopath that has to make everything about him.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That's because he remembers taking The B&O Railroad from Baltic Ave to St. James Place, he was the race car.

Or remembers crossing the old bridge to Harper's Ferry, which is exactly like Baltimore.

False or very fallible memory isn't necessarily a lie though. This is more further evidence of his failing memory rather than deception.
edit on 27-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

That's because he remembers taking The B & O railroad from Baltic Ave to St. James Place, he was the race car.

Crossing the old bridge to Harper's Ferry, which is exactly like Baltimore.

False or very fallible memory isn't necessarily a lie though. This is more further evidence of his failing memory rather than deception.
I have a bridge to sell you.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Well, at least it's been figured out by Sean Hannity when it's a lie and when it's senility.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Well, at least it's been figured out when it's a lie and when it's senility.
I see you’ve been listening to what Mr. Hur has to say. Good for you.

So what pray tell does this portend for the leader of the Free World and those living in the US oh wise one?

I’ll wait.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Wait for what?

I just wanted say Joe Biden confuses reality and monopoly. I didn't realize this time I was supposed to consider him of sound enough mind to be deliberately deceptive about his past experiences.

I just assumed it was another case of him living in an alternate reality. I'll check future responses in reference to the thread tone so I'm on the same page as everyone else, with the proper condemnation, next time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join