It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Says you. It makes sense to those of us on the thread you seem to think are dead wrong. You have another think coming!

PLUS this is supposed to make people like you either shrivel in fear at us or wake the hell up to reality. There is little middle ground from the posts here and elsewhere over all these subjects related to the takeover of every nation by the Cabal.

originally posted by: burritocat

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: burritocat

You can get better than Q is saying but that is because Q is only selling us the fact the Elites are scum that eat babies and drink the blood of victims they tortured repeatedly to get adrenaline flowing into the blood they drink. THAT is not something any normal person can handle and is part of the bigger picture of why the Liars can get away with it. You and I normal folks don't like to think that could ever happen in a million years. But it apparently has been happening for Centuries.

But Q is selling some fact mixed with a lot of crap that is also fixed into that trap. Like, that deer Im telling you about. All those big juicy berries and tasty leaves in that trap are real berries and leaves, but its still a trap. The deer is smarter if he decides to go look for berries and leaves elsewhere. But you are also bringing up something else that makes me think of another obvious trap that caught itself a big buck deer, and that was pizza gate.

So, Pizza gate was a trap. They used some facts, like that the elites are involved in pedo rings, and they abuse and murder kids, but then they mix it up with something stupid, and say its happening in a pizza joint. Like how lame is that? The elites dont hang out in pizza parlors, thats where all us lowly slaves hang out. But they got some people to believe it, and then that dude was convinced enough he went to the pizza parlor, and BOOM! Busted. Didnt save any kids. Just ended up in jail. They used bait to lure him. Thats how they work. But the elites are abusing and raping and then murdering kids, this Im sure is fact. But they dont do it in pizza parlors, they do it on private islands and on their yachts, where no one can see them, and victims cant escape and their bodies are easy to dump. These are places they have absolute control over.

Thats one of my theories, too, is that the majority of abusing kids and evil rituals and murder takes place on yachts. The elites all seem to have yachts, and they are the perfect crime scenes. You can take them out in the middle of the ocean in international waters, commit your crimes, murder the victims, and then feed them to the sharks and fish. No evidence. They can get away with it, and no one suspects.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I dont pretend to speak for everyone else. I speak for the truth, and nothing else matters.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Right they do all that to feel what they would feel with an epi-pen.

What happened to the adrenochrome? I thought that was the stuff they were after.

You and I normal folks don't like to think that could ever happen in a million years.

You can't speak for anyone else. I'm sure it does happen, maybe not the way Q said it happens, because that is retarded, but there is no doubt that there are people out there like Dahmer, Gacy and other sadistic people and some are surely in positions of power.

What I don't believe is that there was ever any character named Q that was working against those people or that your tail-chasing would amount to anything worthwhile to put a dent in those situations.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Hopium is fine. Hopium got us pretty far towards our goals. Are we supposed to go without it? Nope, and we all pump in our own flavor of it. It's also called morale, and is proffered by various Commissar types.

Thank for being a true part of that hope.

Yep, drinking Hopium beats Hell out of drinking Nope-ium.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Having Biden Declare A Climate Emergency Is A Crazy Idea

“The average American is certainly not demanding a climate emergency declaration. It’s the losing team of left-wing Democrat activists and the shrinking base of elites who are,” U.S. Oil and Gas Association President Tim Stewart told me in an interview. “It’s not about climate, it’s about control: Control over the entire U.S. economy, control of production, manufacturing, distribution, and consumption. If you control energy, you control all these things. Which means you have control of the people.”

Talk around the Shop - seems pretty unanimous

edit on 25-4-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If you quit ahead of the battle because you have been psyched into a high level of doubt, they have defeated you without a fight.

t͡sɛɐ̯ˈzɛt͡sʊŋ

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

German for "decomposition" and "disruption") was a psychological warfare technique used by the Ministry for State Security (Stasi) to repress political opponents in East Germany during the 1970s and 1980s. Zersetzung served to combat alleged and actual dissidents through covert means, using secret methods of abusive control and psychological manipulation to prevent anti-government activities. People were commonly targeted on a pre-emptive and preventive basis, to limit or stop activities of dissent that they may have gone on to perform, and not on the basis of crimes they had actually committed. Zersetzung methods were designed to break down, undermine, and paralyze people behind "a facade of social normality"[1] in a form of "silent repression".

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I'm not worried about what anyone does. I was commenting on what that theory was really about and answering someone's question on why a storyline like Q's would be used. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
But that sentence in my post says otherwise, you were obviously speaking for all normal folks.

I also see you didn't answer the adrenalin/adrenochrome question?

So much for truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

But that sentence in my post says otherwise, you were obviously speaking for all normal folks.

I also see you didn't answer the adrenalin/adrenochrome question?

So much for truth.

Oh, I meant to ask what you meant when you said "they"?

The child rapist class of people are indeed still looking to drink that if that is what you mean?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
apnews.com...

wtop.com...

edit on 25-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The child rapist class of people are indeed still looking to drink that if that is what you mean?

The inconsistency is that you said adrenaline but a whole bunch of people swear it is adrenochrome they are after.

Every other adrenaline junkie gets their fix without the need to rape children and I'm guessing people that get off on that don't need to drink it and, since it gets broken down in the stomach anyway, there is no effect from drinking adrenaline.

So are you speaking the truth or just perpetuating an urban myth?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Another clip of Biden's speech-
4 more years PAUSE

I have been wondering the same- if some of his teleprompter readings were stage.

Here's where things get strange.
Jack Dorsey- for more wars, PAUSE

She connects it to #127, 2726, 3524, 1045, 105.

She notes the time of Jack's tweet at 2.40 A.M. however look at this-
Jack Dorsey Tweet

The time stamp is now 12.40 A.M. He must be communicating- I am getting some very strange vibes.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Ha I loved that " You have another "Think" coming.

Jack Dorsey Tweet April 19, 2024

This is plainly weird- "21". Just a bit of musing but what if he is referring to months- that would take us to September and you know what September connects to...

Nooo Phoebe Gates Birthday. September.
The 21st letter in the alphabet- V.
Vrill since I have wildly vivid imagination.

We had the "V" in the NASA WALLOPS tweet as well.

Okaaay looking at this tweet a little more closely - 203 Quotes= 23...Gates favorite number.
8,023 Likes- we have 23 again, added together =13. Jennifer Gates.
136 Bookmarks, another 13. 13-6=7.

We need to keep a close watch for Jack tweets. I find it very odd that he goes by just "Jack". Adding the "Jack" together ='25!!!

The other person who posted a number was Albert Bourla- #17.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I need a second opinion on this.

4 Horses Escape in London.

This has the distinct feelz of the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse. Jack 4 more wars, Biden 4 more years. Lots of pieces.
The White horse is the one in the most serious condition. There were 5 horses, but one didn't get away.

Do you recall my post about Jennifer Gates White Horse passing away?

Rest In Peace Dreamy Boy

"Rest in Peace, Dreamy Boy. I love you forever." < 9 words...September. Breaking the letters down "Rest in Peace"= 11,
Dreamy boy=9, 911!
I love you forever=15. Looking at this in months that takes us to March. March 11th is when the WHO declared the p[l]andemic.

Evergate Stables posted on December 5 [17], 2023-

"Thankful today and every day for our incredible team, animals, and the adventures we enjoy together around the world."
Rel would say I believe that quoting 3 events means completion. 19 words= '19.

Mr. Pool 911- Big Ben- Pink Moon

I don't follow anything with astrology. Is this significant?

#459 clip Dec 25, 2017 3:57:38 No. 173382
WHITE_WHITE_

The timestamp [3+5+7+3+8]=26!
No. Isolate the 17- [3+3+8+2=16] 16th letter of the alphabet = P...Phoebe Gates. If I include it then we have 33 Free Mason connection, CC- Catastrophic Contagion.

Another line from #459
Twitter FW_
What if this is referring to a date- June 23?

I can't access this but WWF_ Antarctica and it is white.

Can anyone access this account?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Bill Gates Investment by the Numbers

This is ludicrous.
81% [9] of his portfolio is invested in these 4 stocks.

1. Microsoft= 33%

2. Berkshire Hathaway- 17%
3. Waste Management- 16%
#2 + #3 =33.
4. Canadian [8] National [8 ] Railway [7].

I imagine if we can't fly Gates and his BF Hathaway stand to make another fortune. What more could they possibly want?

Covid Select Tweet

Another yawn event. He will suddenly develop amnesia and will probably say "I don't recall" 23 times

He is to attend Monday [ 6 letters[ June [6th month] 6th.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I'm not worried about what anyone does. I was commenting on what that theory was really about and answering someone's question on why a storyline like Q's would be used. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, but then you went off on a tangent of warning us all that we are being monitored, or words to that effect. If so, so. Everyone here grasps the internet is monitored. Politicians don't like to hear what people really think of them ... they shouldn't ask the agencies they've tasked with monitoring the internet. Personally, I hope some of them have read at least summaries of threads like these and been shocked into reconsidering how they are publicly perceived.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

It's about the PAUSE...

#127 Nov 7, 2017 7:05:89
The graphic is your key.
Let's PAUSE and say hello to the rogue intelligence
agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.

Using the # of words and letters as the graphic.
Line 1- 5 words.
Line 2- 7 words.
Line 3- 5 words.
Line 4- 5 words.
Line 5- 1 word.
Sums up to 23.

Lines 1,2,3=17...and another Mr. pool link.

Lines 3, 4 & 5 may link to #459
Operational_ window [5-6] _ F Delta c25-26.

Line 1- 19 letters.
Line 2- 42 letters.
42-19= Lol.

Moving right along...
Line 3- 39 letters.
Since we have a 23 connection 39-23= 16 = P= Phoebe.

Line 4= 18 letters.
Line 5= 7 letters.

18+7='25. Where have we seen this before?

39 letters- 18 letters= 11- Bill & Melinda, Windows 11.

Now for the post # 127. The 12 could be December, the first cases of Covid-19 were identified in Wuhan in December 2019. Covid-19= 7.
Just noticed 7+19='26.

The date Nov 7, 2017- 11+7+2='20 ...Leaving the marker 17.
Timestamp 7:05:[89] -17-12=5... Rory Gates birth month is May 23.

Titanic- April 14 the Titanic struck the iceberg.

Bookends-
Jennifer Gates BD= April 26
Phoebe Gates BD= September 14, a 5 month difference.

I imagine everyone's eyes have glazed over.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Yeah, but then you went off on a tangent of warning us all that we are being monitored, or words to that effect.

No, I was explaining that is what the "Q is a psyop" theory is about.

I even literally said "Although I don't subscribe to the theory..." so why would I be warning anyone?

ETA: Just to prevent future confusión this was what I was replying to:

Let me see if I got this straight...

So you're saying that a corrupt government posing to be a defender of freedom & human rights, is using a nefarious giant psyop to "trick" and "entrap" its own in order to make them look crazy and squash any narrative that questions the government's motives ...

And the psyop is about a corrupt government which is the enemy of its own people?

edit on 25-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by:
I really try to keep up with you but you post a lot of “gates” - which is a loathsome obstacle 😎
Thoughtful3
a reply to: Thoughtful3

It's about the PAUSE...

#127 Nov 7, 2017 7:05:89
The graphic is your key.
Let's PAUSE and say hello to the rogue intelligence
agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.

Using the # of words and letters as the graphic.
Line 1- 5 words.
Line 2- 7 words.
Line 3- 5 words.
Line 4- 5 words.
Line 5- 1 word.
Sums up to 23.

Lines 1,2,3=17...and another Mr. pool link.

Lines 3, 4 & 5 may link to #459
Operational_ window [5-6] _ F Delta c25-26.

Line 1- 19 letters.
Line 2- 42 letters.
42-19= Lol.

Moving right along...
Line 3- 39 letters.
Since we have a 23 connection 39-23= 16 = P= Phoebe.

Line 4= 18 letters.
Line 5= 7 letters.

18+7='25. Where have we seen this before?

39 letters- 18 letters= 11- Bill & Melinda, Windows 11.

Now for the post # 127. The 12 could be December, the first cases of Covid-19 were identified in Wuhan in December 2019. Covid-19= 7.
Just noticed 7+19='26.

The date Nov 7, 2017- 11+7+2='20 ...Leaving the marker 17.
Timestamp 7:05:[89] -17-12=5... Rory Gates birth month is May 23.

Titanic- April 14 the Titanic struck the iceberg.

Bookends-
Jennifer Gates BD= April 26
Phoebe Gates BD= September 14, a 5 month difference.

I imagine everyone's eyes have glazed over.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join