It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are going to Prison, think about your gender

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Biological men, if they identify as non-binary or transgender, are now welcome in California women's prisons, which is evident by the flavorful condoms provided to inmates, one activist and former inmate told Fox News Digital.

Amie Ichikawa, a women’s rights advocate and former inmate of the Central California Women’s Facility (CCWF), spoke with Fox News Digital about California laws that she said are being exploited by biological men pretending to be transgender, resulting in what she describes as "cruel and unusual punishment" for California's biological women.

In 2021, SB 132, signed into law by California Gov. Gavin Newsom and also known as the Transgender Respect, Agency and Dignity Act, came into effect. The law allows male inmates, including convicted sex offenders, to declare themselves "women" and be housed with females. Since then, Ichikawa has been flooded with letters, emails and phone calls from incarcerated women being harmed by the law that Ichikawa believes to be a human rights violation.

When in clown world, don't forget the shoes and the nose. Seriously, this is comically sad. If you are faced with prison time, there is an option. Change to a non binary and go to women's prison. Not sure you won't get your ass handed to you, but you won't have to worry so much about your ass as much as you might in big boys jail. Plenty of chicks, and some of them might be looking for some companionship. So remember to take full advantage of the clowns. They not only deserve it, I think they like it.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I am 100% convinced this is some hidden plot by the worlds misogynists to destroy women's rights and put them back centuries.

I see that the men's rights top the safety of the female inmates.
That's hate at another level.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I get the idea of going to a women's prison over a men's prison.

But I don't just think it's worth the risk of the bears.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It appears the abuse is towards transwomen in prisons not the other way 'round, at least in Colorado, but it stands to reason that violence and abuse against all transwomen in prisons is the norm.

Colorado is poised to become the first state to offer “transgender women” inmates their own segregated housing units thanks to a class-action lawsuit.

“We were targets for victimizing, whether it was sexual assault, extortion, you name it,” Murphy told the Post at the time. “The guards just looked the other way.”

www.bizpacreview.com...

There ya go, problem solved for all issues.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Good for them, just keep them out of women's areas.

I bet the incidents of rape per capita are going to be even higher in the trans only wing.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
More sex trafficking and sext exploitation in California disguise as protecting biological males that call themselves women.

plain and simple, the key factor in this is the availability of condoms for them to use.

That means these soo call transgender men have a very active and working. penis.

Soo who are going to be the pimps and the madams in all these.

Is money to be made with sex in America.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If we are going to start sending men to women's prisons because they "identify as women", will there be someone waiting at the entrance with a large rock and an axe?

Sounds like a pretty easy solution to me, don't ya think?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I bet the incidents of rape per capita are going to be even higher in the trans only wing.

You would lose that bet.

Let's look deeper into this subject, but all I could find was a study on 29 transgender people in a prison environment. Why? because they are an understudied but overrepresented population.

Substance use treatment. Previous studies of incarcerated trans people have found that trans people were frequently denied routine healthcare in prison. Data from the Survey of Prison Inmates suggests this may also be true of drug treatment. While there was no direct question about a substance use disorder diagnosis in the survey, a possible proxy measure is whether someone had ever received drug treatment in their lifetime.3 Of the trans people surveyed, about one-third (9) reported ever receiving such treatment. But of those individuals, only 2 had received treatment since admission to prison.

Discipline. Many of the trans people surveyed had received a rule violation in the previous 12 months (12), and half of those individuals (6) had received multiple rule violations over the same time period.4 Of those who reported receiving disciplinary action, five reported being confined to their cell, and three were sent to solitary confinement.

Unfortunately, the survey does not ask the important questions about being violated or harassed in prisons. This is of particular concern for trans incarcerated people, given that 35% percent of previously incarcerated trans people surveyed by the National Center for Transgender Equality reported harassment by other incarcerated people and 37% reported being harassed by correctional officers or staff.

www.prisonpolicy.org...

Isn't it odd that transgender persons are in with the general prison population and not in a psych ward within prison, as so many people consider them to be mentally ill. If you are a transgender person going to prison get a good lawyer.
edit on q00000023331America/Chicago5757America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I had pink hair and the guys just thought I was in a metal band.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is part of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). LoL
This is evidence that they prefer women get raped in women’s prison instead of these men ,who think they’re women, getting raped in men’s prison.
Once again the tranny mafia smashes the rights of real women.
When will the women say enough is enough?
Do the men need to put their foot down, say enough is enough, and do it for them?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Isn't it odd that transgender persons are in with the general prison population and not in a psych ward within prison, as so many people consider them to be mentally ill. If you are a transgender person going to prison get a good lawyer.

Let's get this one out of the way now, gender dysphoria is classified as a mental illness. So there is that

But second, do they keep prisoners with autism, down syndrome, cognitive/learning disabilities in psych wards? These are all also classified as mental illnesses. Why give the trans prisoners any different treatment?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Let's get this one out of the way now, gender dysphoria is classified as a mental illness. So there is that

But second, do they keep prisoners with autism, down syndrome, cognitive/learning disabilities in psych wards? These are all also classified as mental illnesses. Why give the trans prisoners any different treatment?

Where have you been Ostrich? It is now not classified as a mental illness neither are all those other conditions you mentioned. Keep up. You missed my point as usual.
edit on q00000035331America/Chicago4141America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

since this thread is about the trans folk, and you have amended your signature, can you explain how a trans woman (dude in a dress) will be able to expel the fetus? (for the slow folks, where is the baby popping out from?)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I always thought that delusions get you locked up. Why are people who believe they are Napoleon or jesus etc called rightly mentally ill, yet a polar opposite man who say they are women aren't?

To me it's the exact same thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

This is part of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). LoL
This is evidence that they prefer women get raped in women’s prison instead of these men ,who think they’re women, getting raped in men’s prison.
Once again the tranny mafia smashes the rights of real women.
When will the women say enough is enough?
Do the men need to put their foot down, say enough is enough, and do it for them?

So PREA ignores transwomen in men's prisons then because that's where all the rape is happening.

As recently as last year, the vast majority of incarcerated trans people in America are still housed in facilities based on the sex they were assigned at birth, according to a 2020 investigation by NBC News.

This is despite robust evidence that trans women are at a significantly higher risk of abuse and assault than the general prison population, according to academic research and surveys of incarcerated trans people. And that is still the case nearly 30 years after a landmark Supreme Court decision in Farmer v Brennan that found deliberately failing to protect incarcerated trans people from abuse or violence behind bars qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment.

Activists say not much has changed. Now, they are working to change policies on both the federal and state level to allow trans prisoners to decide for themselves where they would feel safest being housed – or at least have their voice heard, even if prisons or independent decision-making boards still get to make the final call.

www.cnn.com...

All in all, segregating transwomen in women's prisons is a great idea especially since nobody gives a damn about their wellbeing or if they get their hormones or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Monty Python's bit in Life of Brian springs to mind.
When Loretta is asked where he will keep the baby without a womb. "In a cardboard box?".

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

since this thread is about the trans folk, and you have amended your signature, can you explain how a trans woman (dude in a dress) will be able to expel the fetus? (for the slow folks, where is the baby popping out from?)

I posted the doctor's name, but that requires you to actually do you own research and put your knee down.
edit on q00000042331America/Chicago1313America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I posted the doctor's name, but that requires you to actually do you own research and put that your knee down.

so you don't know. noted.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I have the song "always look on the bright side of life" going through my head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join