It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are going to Prison, think about your gender

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It's simple logic that anyone should understand.

If there was no gender dysphoria, why would they feel the need to transition to the opposite gender?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

It's simple logic that anyone should understand.

If there was no gender dysphoria, why would they feel the need to transition to the opposite gender?

There are plenty of studies out there, go at it.
edit on q00000003331America/Chicago2121America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'd ask you to point me in the "right" direction but it would be pointless, you would ignore it as you have ignored most of my other asks in this thread as per usual.

Logic knows no bounds

One would go as far as to say common sense rules but we all know, specifically in cases such as this, it's not so common anymore.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'd ask you to point me in the "right" direction but it would be pointless, you would ignore it as you have ignored most of my other asks in this thread as per usual.

Logic knows no bounds

One would go as far as to say common sense rules but we all know, specifically in cases such as this, it's not so common anymore.

My points that were made in this thread transcend the going narrative, in that, I will repeat, Colorado is correcting it's systemic errors in prison by accommodating transwomen with segregated units thereby protecting everyone concerned, however are seemingly doing nothing about male guard sexual violence against women inmates. And, other prison systems will follow suit, just give it time, except the system is still slow in providing transgender people with the care and meds they need within that system, so still a lot of 'corrections' to be done, especially in men's prisons where the majority of transwomen end up and are brutally raped.
edit on q00000015331America/Chicago3939America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Almost 45% of trans convicts incarcerated for sexual assault

This was the clown that caused chaos in the Scottish prison service en.m.wikipedia.org...

And you guessed it in for 2 rapes and scared to go to a male prison because rapists are given excellent treatment by one and all inside

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

This is part of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). LoL
This is evidence that they prefer women get raped in women’s prison instead of these men ,who think they’re women, getting raped in men’s prison.
Once again the tranny mafia smashes the rights of real women.
When will the women say enough is enough?
Do the men need to put their foot down, say enough is enough, and do it for them?

Prison Rape Investigation Unit Standards- PRIUS !!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It will "solve the issue" until they start having the same problem in these "trans prisons" as well.

We all know the real solution here, most are just too afraid to admit it.

If you have male hardware, you go to a mens prison. If you have female hardware, you go to a female prison. simple as that.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It will "solve the issue" until they start having the same problem in these "trans prisons" as well.

We all know the real solution here, most are just too afraid to admit it.

If you have male hardware, you go to a mens prison. If you have female hardware, you go to a female prison. simple as that.

The issue to be solved is addressing sexual violence/predators within that system no matter your gender, plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They need to be careful of inacting laws. Bubba's going to get his bootie and he don't care if it's trans, straight, gay or just plain weak LOL. Don't piss off Bubba.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
They need to be careful of inacting laws. Bubba's going to get his bootie and he don't care if it's trans, straight, gay or just plain weak LOL. Don't piss off Bubba.

Bubba gonna get a wake up call.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That has been an issue for eons, deal with that before moving trans people to different areas for special treatment.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That has been an issue for eons, deal with that before moving trans people to different areas for special treatment.

I agree, identify sexual violent predators of any gender, then do what with them?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You don't want my answer, might hurt your feelings

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You don't want my answer, might hurt your feelings

I already predicted your answer, or rather non-answer. Fine don't answer.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Then go ahead, tell me what my answer was, I'll wait then give you the correct answer

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Then go ahead, tell me what my answer was, I'll wait then give you the correct answer

Nope, I might hurt your feelz.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So you have no real idea as to what I would say, figured as much.

but feel free to say what you think you know anyways, always good for a laugh

Would take more than a nobody pos on the internet to hurt my "feelz"
edit on 26-3-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I like the idea of putting trans men in womens' prisons-but only after they've surgically removed Captain Winky first.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There are no such problems in Russia.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I don't think we have the time to go through all of the problem in Russia.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join