It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is a Captured State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: 19Bones79

And now that the US/UK etc have more or less walked away from Africa the continent is being taken over by China, Russia and Islamic extremists.

Good luck with that.

At least they make roads and bridges and so fort, the west just basically steal their resources for profit (where those country's get a bad deal basically out of it), screw up their nature (oil spills, mining and so fort). No wonder most of Africa hates the west and loves China and Russia. Oh yea we also dump allot of waste there, mountains full with western waste/consumption and again screwing up nature over there.
edit on 26-3-2024 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Nathan Rothschild was born in 1777...

Also, the founders considered a crown PM at one point.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ah, Bones, a very very short sighted answer. "Who created these Islamic extremists"? A guy by the name of Muhammad. Since it's inception Islam has always been am extremist way of life (notice I didn't say religion there cos it aint a religion). It's whole history is littered with extremist acts. Even in their so called "golden age" the violent infighting between the Shia way and the Sunni way was over arching. So don't even try to blame ANY modern government or peoples for Muslim extremisms.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79 The take over is happening right in front of our eyes, not much better here in the UK, where I live we English are now a minority..

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Have you ever been to a Muslim country?

Which ones?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
yeah by china haha a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: theatreboy

Good ol' Operations "Eagle Flight" and "Paperclip".

4th Reich has probably been superceded by a 5th Reich. They're definitely knocking out their to do lists, that's for sure.

In Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, Hunter Thompson called Bazooko Circus the 6th Reich.

It led me to wonder what he considered the 4th and 5th Reichs.

Does anyone know? I haven't really read him, so I dunno if he covers that somewhere else in his ramblings.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No, and I have no wish to. A couple of reasons. My son went to school and is friends with a top class golfer, his father lives a couple of hundred yards from me and we drink together regularly. His son has an apartment in Dubai. A great place! yeah if you're rich. They want formula 1, world cup football other world sport tournament's but the place is like a lemon. Nice smell on the outside but completely sour to eat.

2 years ago my niece ,a teacher went to Abu Dhabi to teach in a girls school. She though she would help educate (not indoctrinate) Muslim girls. First had to sign a minimum 1 year contract and to ensure you keep to it they confiscated her passport. After a month she was carpeted for trying to teach the girls to think for themselves, to teach the basic maths. She was forced to teach them the bare minimum as a female. She was completely shocked as she was trying to "teach" them. Now she is black, not a white westerner but it taught her a very hard lesson. To get her out we had to pretend her mother had been in a serious accident so she could get her passport back and fly out.
SO NAAH, I don't have to go to any Muslim country to know they're #holes.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A lot of naive, sheltered Western liberals have that kind of fantasy version of Muslim and other 3rd world countries in their heads.

Nonstop brainwashing by academia and the media will do that.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I should've been a journalist. This is too easy.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Its secret societies breed paranoia. Total transparency would help.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I remember the Kuwaiti girl who was brought before a congressional
committee by Tom Lantos. To lie her ass off about babies being
thrown on hospital floors by Iraqi soldiers. Idi Amin was lied about
as well after running Israel's leaders out. Calling them criminals and liars.
I think he was spot on.

Our leaders will tell us the most horrendous lies to get as many people
killed as they can. They are all psychopaths and they're the ones who
need to go. Not us! A- holes only know how to lie because their father
is a liar and a murderer.

I could write for the rest of my life and not finish the list liars and lies that
we just keep putting into places of power.

It's sick and it needs to

edit on 28-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Absolutely.

Only liars are required to maintain the illusion.

And it seems to work even on people who frequent conspiracy sites.

Imagine after WW2 the strongest country in the world was a Muslim country and their plan was to destabilize all western countries through war and invasion while simply taking all the resources they want and establishing hundreds of military bases around the world.

How would westerners respond even as that Muslim country called any type of response as done by ruthless barbarians?

We westerners love to pretend we're a civilized lot while the countries that are vulnerable to our military superiority simply get destroyed when we want to exploit them for our own quality of life.

But what 'quality of life' is there when your comfort is dependent upon the suffering and murder and exploitation of others while demonizing them and putting on the cloak of civility for yourself?

People just don't want to know, do they?

And now the West is leading the charge destroying their own countries at the behest of their internationalist masters in order to bring about the NWO.

These masters of the West must be laughing every single day at how stupid we are and how easy it is to manipulate us even as we lift them up as a 'protected species '.

It's purely satanic and the masses don't care if they support it because would you rather live in the North Korea or Iran that we created?

My god what a stupid argument.

US involvement in regime change

edit on 28-3-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

After JFK from four years old my mom raised me to
see right thru these people. She never over did it so I
didn't come off as paranoid to people growing up. Caught
on early not to push my views to much without injecting
some humor. But anyway I've always known the world is
filled with blind ignorance herded by flights of devils in a
wicked world.

So for me it's really hard to understand why so many people just
flat out reject the obvious. I know it's scary but it's time for the
big boy pants twenty years retro.

Thanks for the thread.
edit on 29-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join