It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Crocus Concert Hall Attack

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Definitely, but I think they are the ones who committed the act, but who funded it? I'm thinking CIA but all open to speculation

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stu119
a reply to: Annee

Definitely, but I think they are the ones who committed the act, but who funded it? I'm thinking CIA but all open to speculation

Sometimes a terrorist attack is just a terrorist attack.

Now, ISIS does have cells everywhere. Some more organized than others.

I don't see any conspiracy here.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stu119

Why would they do that?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It diverts Russian forces back to Russia to protect their homeland.

The US knows that Ukraine can't win this war and they are draining their economy to help them.

Draw the forces back and you have reprieve to regroup and fortify the borders between the armies.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Does it?

Are Russian forces redeploying?

To fight a few potential terrorists? Not an army.

Weak.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Drawing them back to Russia for some kind of civil confrontation with anti-Putin forces also runs the risk of civil war that could have further reaching global implications.

Meaning that if Putin thinks his sovereignty or Russian invasion/revolution is imminent.

He may well choose to chuck some nukes out the pram rather than end up suffering the same to similar fate as Muammar Gaddafi.

Removing that horrible bastard from power is a sticky wicket, to say the least, fraught with danger and unforeseen circumstances.

edit on 26-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Lets be sensible. If the UK suffered that level of attack and the majority of it's forces were in another country, do you believe they would not pull some back?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Putin is untouchable in Russia, his invasion in Ukraine is not an excess on the # he's put Russians through previously without reprieve.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

edit on 3/26/2024 by yeahright because: wrong thread

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Nobody is untouchable stu119.

And where there is a will there is a way.

The thing about the removal of Putin from power in that his replacement may well be far worse.

As to what Putin has put the Russian people through, i imagine it's no picnic not being able to have an opinion of express their views for fear of jail or being sent to the front.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The Russian people are quite happy with Putin, or they wouldn't have turned up to vote, I would be more worried about your country matey.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Yeah to the imaginary tune of 88% of the vote if you are gullible enough to swallow that silly sausage.

As to worrying about my nation why is that pray tell?

Also, i think you may find you're in the UK also remember?

We know that because you are afraid to go to your GP and tell him everybody vaccinated is magnetic, Bluetooth enabled, and their foreheads glow under UV light.

As to what the Russian people are happy with.

That would be whatever they are told really and like it.

Because if they express opinions or go against the party line the are locked up for 15 years in jail or being sent to the front line.

edit on 27-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Biden has a beach house in Delaware and is proposing FEMA pick up the tab for Childs Point.
Many bands canceled their Moscow venue concerts in support of Ukraine, Slipknot in March 2022.
The costs of supporting that kind of western style infrastructure are pretty high.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

The Russian people are quite happy with Putin, or they wouldn't have turned up to vote, I would be more worried about your country matey.

Remember that Navalny In messages smuggled out of the prison, called on his supporters to show up at their local polling stations to vote precisely at noon on the Sunday election day. Which happened with queues forming at that exact time.

time.com...

And now we have Putin pushing to blame Ukraine for this attack and some in Russia openly criticising him over his failure to prevent one of the worst terror attacks Russia has experienced after ignoring warnings from Western intelligence. His government is starting to show cracks after this attack, with some seeing it as an ISIS attack whilst Putin's Yes men siding with him.

Then we also this article...

www.dailymail.co.uk... terrorists-tried-flee-country-not-Ukraine.html

Belarus dictator Lukashenko destroys Putin's evidence that Zelensky was behind ISIS attack by revealing the terrorists first tried to flee to HIS country, not Ukraine

edit on 27-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The Crocus Concert Hall Attack may well have been so called “pass-through” operation.

Are CIA-Ukrainian Terrorists in Moscow Making Our Bridge Collisions Gay?

However, a more practical answer exists as to why Russian police were not at the theater or why it took an hour to respond to a terrorist attack that left one of the largest venues in Moscow on fire and how they captured the terror so quickly and without bloodshed. This is known as a “pass-through” operation. The concept is quite simple, really. The Russians were notified of the attack and even took measures to arrest people they suspected of planning future attacks. However, if ordered, Russian intelligence could allow the attack to occur for domestic political purposes. In this case, letting Russian people die in a terrorist attack to gain patriotic fervor for the 100,000 men they were about to draft into the army to die in Ukraine. This makes much more sense and fits quite nicely with the Russian way of doing business.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
I suspect you may be right. They knew there was only 1 road leading in to the area and seems waited before reacting. They let them get away up to the point where they were out of time to stop them. It really does seem like they waited until the last possible moment.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Blaming Russia as a conspirator in this is the weakest # I've seen. They need no reason to continue what they are doing.
Forget Russia, ask why this isn't a standard Isis attack.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Blaming Russia as a conspirator in this is the weakest # I've seen. They need no reason to continue what they are doing.

Well Putin has played this trick already with the moscow apartment bombings. So it is a legitimate question if he manufactured another false flag to manipulate the Russian people. It can't easily be ruled out as a possibility Putin shows his roots growing up in the KGB far to often.

There are some strange facts such as right next store to the city hall was a police department. Literally 1 building over and it took them 90 min to get there. Another strange fact the FSB had an office 5 min away and yet it took them 90 min to get there. The other strange thing to me is the escape these people made no attempt to hide. They got in the same vehicle they arrived in knowing it be on camera and then drove for 7 hours not once thinking they should dump this vehicle and aquire a new one. Some things just do not add up.

edit on 3/29/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Blaming Russia as a conspirator in this is the weakest $hit I've seen.

I thought looking into Putin was looking into “why this isn't a standard Isis attack.”

🤔

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The same people who categorically assure us that Putin would never commit a false flag against his own people - which as you correctly point out he has got history of - are the self-same people who assume every terrorist attack on Western soil is in fact a false flag.

Why do they assume our governments are capable of such acts yet Putin, a de facto dictator with a brutal record of suppressing all opposition, is incapable of the same?

You make some interesting points that deserve answers.

I'm not automatically assuming this was a false flag.
But its certainly a possibility.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join