It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a request

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
In 10 days one of my practice kids is going in for brain surgery, any good thoughts prayers or well wishes to her would be greatly appreciated.

She has had a rough decade, SA at 16 depression self deletion attempts, drugs.

She found a guy in similar place emotionally and they clung together.

Along the way she got pregnant, everyone said she should abort it she refused. She nearly died of heart failure during the pregnancy and still insisted on having her baby.

She gave birth to a handsome baby boy, doctors took the cardiac vest off her and eventually declared her healthy.

Mom and dad both got off the drugs and threw themselves into being parents and loving life.

Then the seizures started and got progressively worse, they eventually found scar tissue in her brain believed to be from her sa.
.docs believe it's a better than even chance this will at worst get it to the point her seizures can be controlled by medication, so she can get her life back

Possible side effects, memory loss, speech issues, and of course the risks that come with any surgery, especially in the brain.

So again any good vibes, prayers well wishes sent to Taylor would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Praying for a safe surgery and quick recovery. Also for strength for you and the rest of the family.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Father, we lift your daughter Taylor to you. I pray she can understand how much you love her. Let her remember she is your precious daughter and is WORTHY of your blessings, healing and love. I pray this in the name of your son.
edit on 20-3-2024 by Albone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Praying for a good outcome.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wishing the best for them. Addicts who attempt to better themselves always have a special place in my heart and my prayers.

May the surgery be successful, let her recover fully, let them continue to be sober, let them raise a family. Let that family be peaceful and happy.

edit on 20-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Praying for the Lord to guide the surgeon’s hand.

I will also be adding my prayers.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Prayers for Taylor and good wishes for a successful surgery, and a long, happy life.

🙏🏻
edit on 20/3/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Done, and please remind us to do so again on the day of her surgery. May blessings overflow you from God the Father.

originally posted by: Irishhaf
In 10 days one of my practice kids is going in for brain surgery, any good thoughts prayers or well wishes to her would be greatly appreciated.

She has had a rough decade, SA at 16 depression self deletion attempts, drugs.

She found a guy in similar place emotionally and they clung together.

Along the way she got pregnant, everyone said she should abort it she refused. She nearly died of heart failure during the pregnancy and still insisted on having her baby.

She gave birth to a handsome baby boy, doctors took the cardiac vest off her and eventually declared her healthy.

Mom and dad both got off the drugs and threw themselves into being parents and loving life.

Then the seizures started and got progressively worse, they eventually found scar tissue in her brain believed to be from her sa.
.docs believe it's a better than even chance this will at worst get it to the point her seizures can be controlled by medication, so she can get her life back

Possible side effects, memory loss, speech issues, and of course the risks that come with any surgery, especially in the brain.

So again any good vibes, prayers well wishes sent to Taylor would be greatly appreciated.

edit on 20000000313120243America/Chicago03pm3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Wishing her, and you all the best.

The will to live has caused many a miracle before and from your OP I gather she's a fighter.

I hope to see you around with some good news.

She needs all the love she can get right now.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Done. God bless her... and you for asking.

Jesus Saves. Yahweh, Krishna, Jehovah, Mohammed, Buddha...doesn't matter..it is the greater "God" that saves.

Prayers....

edit on 03242831America/ChicagoWed, 20 Mar 2024 13:56:28 -050056202400000028 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
-May Taylor have a successful operation and quickly return to full health-

--Cav

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Father God, thank you for Taylor. I speak to scar tissue and any abnormalities in Taylor's brain. I DECLARE that you have NO power over this woman or her health. I COMMAND you to get out NOW! I speak perfect surgery, perfect care and wisdom through all medical procedures and interactions. Perfect brain and functioning health. LIFE! In the name of Jesus, amen. Thank you, Holy Spirit!

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Check out "Katie Hopkins". She had a similar problem regarding Epilepsy and underwent brain surgery.

She is now MORE FINE than most people and honest as fk. Amazing woman who has seen some big doom and gloom but risen above it to carry on and be incredibly smart and successful.

I watched a great interview with her yesterday. She mentions the brain surgery throughout the interview but If you want to skip ahead, she talks more about her operation around the 1h27s mark.
Excellent watch.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   
All positive energies and vibes sent to Taylor and yourself.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 3/21/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 3/21/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Prayers and healing thoughts for a successful surgery and recovery for Taylor, Irishhaf!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ARGH I hate insurance companies, through this multi year process not a single denial, now 5 days out nope not doing surgery.

Girl has low quality of life often ends up in the ER because of the severity of her seizures the surgery could let her get back to living rather than existing and nope not gonna do it

Don't know how these people live with themselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Im still going, doc said they just have to re-write the justification she is getting her surgery.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   
At the hospital she is going back

top topics

<<   2 >>

join