It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Youth Climate Adviser to the Secretary-General calls for Whites to be stripped of power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The climate organizations Ayisha Siddiqa support is funded by George Soros.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The US has been invaded by millions of people breaking our laws, seizing property and land and becoming armed with guns. The UN is promoting openly racist people who support hate against the majority race in this country. When are the American people going to fight back in this war? It appears this was all secretly planned. Those in power are allowing it especially when they can send troops almost anywhere in defense of the country but no significant troops sent to our border to stop the invasion.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's all part of an evil and stupid plan to get us to fight amongst ourselves and I believe it's working the world is going to become a crap hole.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: FlyersFan

Someone like this should not have a position in the UN...

I think the UN was proven useless when Rwanada and Yugoslavia got botched. I'm not even sure what it's purpose is anymore.

The purpose is a One World Totalitarian government. Remember, it’s the Club of Rome behind the UN. Elite deep stater types.
I recommend reading Rosa Koire’s book, “Behind the Green Mask.” She was in Real Estate, and exposed the Agenda 21 activities which we now understand as the Green New Deal. She clues us in on the Agenda 21 buzzwords like “ sustainable development.” She did pass away sometime during the Covid pandemic around that time, and was a liberal Democrat. She also describes the “Delphi Technique,” a method of “manufacturing consensus.”
Smart Cities are basically Agenda 21 “Sustainable” communities. She also said in her book that “communitarianism” is the new communism.
www.goodreads.com...

Any “youth group” involved in the UN is part of it whether they understand what they are doing or not…
I’m inclined to think that these individuals described in the OP are useful tools because of their radical ideas and hatred.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

You're going to to love my next thread.

Cool.

Bring it!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Personally i would kick out the U.N. representatives without telling them so I could then go into their offices and get all their secrets after kicking them out.well everyone except our allies that is. id share the info with them.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

TPTB are flooding our country with potential Democrat voters (and terrorists and people of crime who have no loyalty to our country)and to destabilize things and keep themselves in power. Who are the democrats today? Not the champions of the people of America, but the facilitators of Marxist/Leninist communist arthritis dictatorship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join