It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Brawl Involving Hundreds of Teenagers Erupts at a Southern California Mall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It started with 2 Women caught on video as they began a fight!

It erupted out of control!

Hundreds swarmed in and all HELL breaks loose.

Long Beach Police actually declared a Stage 2 Tactical Alert ⭕️💥🎥

What is going on ? 🤣

GOLDEN STATE HELL: Massive Brawl Involving Hundreds of Teenagers Erupts at a Southern California Mall, Forcing it to Shut Down Early – Two Teens Arrested (VIDEO)

A shopping mall in Southern California was forced to shut down early on Saturday after brawling teenagers flooded the place.

The Daily Mail reported that the huge fight occurred at The Pike Outlets mall in Long Beach. According to the outlet, at least 200 individuals assembled at the mall after a social media that went viral strongly suggested a fight would occur between two females, one legal adult and one minor.

Video captured at the scene shows one of the girls approaching the other, and the fight starts. The two individuals exchange punches and pull each other’s hair while the crowd eggs them on and films the fight.

🥳️🤣
TV News Report . . . .

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Got to love the "zombie generation of progressives" that is what democrats wants in every city corner in the US.

I am even surprise it was arrest, that is soo "racist"

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What is going on ? 🤣

They are well qualified to represent the LBC.

Long Beach is like the bookend of the ghetto. Inglewood, Crenshaw, Compton, Gardena, Lakewood, and Long Beach.

All places to be listed with "street cred" in a rap song. The culture is very geared towards this.

When I was privy to the youthful lexicon I believe this was called "mobbing." It has since been made easier due to the interconnectivity of social media.

I think it was noteworthy this time because they did it at an outlet mall downtown, in the tourist area, by the cruise ship terminal. Anywhere else, like outside a high school, and this fight is not making national news.

I hear they are more mentally ill in Amityville though, and this is tame by that standard. (Explicit rap link)

Not really shocking unless you live under a suburban rock.
edit on 18-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I wonder what's the common denominator ?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm sorry but tell me all races act the same. We're really all alike and events like this are no representation of what any particular race might inclined to act like? This didn't use to have any stamp of social approval so what changed? I'll say it; there is a tacit approval (or at least non-disapproval) for violence committed by some, it is consistently down-played, ignored and as last resort blamed on others.
edit on 18-3-2024 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

To quote an old law enforcement phrase:
'It's the usual suspects"

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

One of the Channel 7 commentators said "...Saturday night." Is this old news not put here as that?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I learned the hard way never to try to break up a cat fight. I did one day, both drunk girls turned on me and my face and arms were all scratched up. There were other people watching and nobody did a thing, so I tried to get between them and calm them down.....MISTAKE FROM HELL. I did get a lot of chuckles from the people watching the fight though. I did manage to stop them fighting though, they were so pissed off at me for interfering, they forgot what they were fighting about I suppose.

If you ever do think about making the mistake I made...make sure to check out how long their fingernails are first.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So when a guy goes to one of these 'events' and kills 22 rabid teenagers, what is the discussion going to be?

It is going to happen and I did not say a white guy. People of all races are sick of the BS and the innuendo and the association with those they do not agree with.

All those kids getting together was not for fun. It was for violence. I mean, could we call it ultra-violence?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow....looks like 3rd world country crap going on here

Just seen this ...also in Cali

Another Weekend Another Night Of Violence And Chaos With Illegal Side Shows In Oakland - Video

One vehicle crashed into the crowd and chaos ensued as the mob attacked the driver and his ride

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I'm sorry but tell me all races act the same. We're really all alike and events like this are no representation of what any particular race might inclined to act like? This didn't use to have any stamp of social approval so what changed? I'll say it; there is a tacit approval (or at least non-disapproval) for violence committed by some, it is consistently down-played, ignored and as last resort blamed on others.

I got to agree with you on that. Around here we have lots of snow, and those white snowflakes cause lots of problems.
edit on 18-3-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

When black America inevitably disintegrates, I don't think black America will even notice, or even care, for that matter.

There are too many enabling, ignoring, obfuscating apologists that will ensure the downward spiral continues unabated.

I know there are people who are VERY engaged with trying to avert this disaster, and to those people I sincerely give my upmost respect and adoration.

I think the hardest facet for people to overcome is the overwhelming view that if you share the same skin, you must stand by and cover for others that look like you, no matter what.

When George Floyd was put on a pedestal, literally, I felt that was the turning point for black culture as they overwhelmingly adopted criminality as their new solution for everything, and it was allowed and cultivated to fester and spread.

Ultimately, we are responsible for our actions, period. However, having our judicial system flipped on its head by compromised activist lawyers and judges clearly doomed an entire generation or two of young black men and women.

Don't even get me started on the impact of social media and "clout chasing". That's a HUGE part of the problem as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

What is going on ? 🤣

They are well qualified to represent the LBC.

Long Beach is like the bookend of the ghetto. Inglewood, Crenshaw, Compton, Gardena, Lakewood, and Long Beach.

All places to be listed with "street cred" in a rap song. The culture is very geared towards this.

When I was privy to the youthful lexicon I believe this was called "mobbing." It has since been made easier due to the interconnectivity of social media.

I think it was noteworthy this time because they did it at an outlet mall downtown, in the tourist area, by the cruise ship terminal. Anywhere else, like outside a high school, and this fight is not making national news.

I hear they are more mentally ill in Amityville though, and this is tame by that standard. (Explicit rap link)

Not really shocking unless you live under a suburban rock.

Ahh the good old days, before eminem went woke. Used to rep the LBC this # happens all the time. Yeah, in Amityville you could get capped after just having a cavity filled. They don't do drive-bys they park in front of houses and shoot.
edit on 19-3-2024 by Shoshanna because: Hehe

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It started with 2 Women caught on video as they began a fight!

Who would have thought that a supposed fight between two women would lead to such a massive gathering. People wanted entertainment.
I feel sorry for the people who just wanted to have a quiet day at the mall
edit on 3/19/2024 by yeahright because: Quote of entire OP edited. See your messages.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I"m surprised that a video of it was allowed out.
All those black teens/young adults acting worse than animals.
Usually videos showing the race get covered up if it's
anything other than white people involved.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Isn’t that funny, someone was just claiming in another thread that kids of all backgrounds are doing this equally.

When I reminded them of the 100’s of recent videos just like this one, they immediately announced that it was all old videos that don’t matter.

People just don’t mind looking totally stupid as long as their feelz are pretend reinforced.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Saw the video... looks to me like 1 white girl fighting 1 black girl... so why the other posters saying it was just black?

The crowd were black who joined in but the initial fight was a black girl fighting a white girl for some reason.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

Saw the video... looks to me like 1 white girl fighting 1 black girl... so why the other posters saying it was just black?

The crowd were black who joined in but the initial fight was a black girl fighting a white girl for some reason.

Oh gosh who knows ….. maybe the issue is the 199 black kids and one white girl ? Some of you guys crack me up.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As soon as I read it was those 'teens' again, I knew what the video was all about.
It makes all teens look bad, when it really shouldn't.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I didn't see a massive brawl? I saw 2 girls fighting and a massive crowd of brain dead teens filming it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join