It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAID Internal Documents Reveal Government Plot To Promote Censorship Initiatives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: ARM19688

I wish we could go back to the days when lies were called "lies" and everything else was called the truth.

OK, disinformation is the same thing as lies. There, off you go...

Cool.

Now do Hunters laptop....

How?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause."
Padme Skywalker

Looks like our applause will be the sweetening of canned voices from long dead audiences,
with no one allowed to point out no one's really laughing.

It will come down to a catch-22: Either I play the game, aquiesce to censorship so I can still have somewhat of a voice but very little, or I shout it all loudly, hoping I'll be heard before they delete my words forever, but knowing that usually affects little?

Everyone should have stood up and screamed for Net Neutrality when it was open for debate,
but they didn't. Now the ship has sailed.

Only 2 ways to get it back now, and both require action,
and both are actions the populace is too lazy and too spineless to take.
The end of the american idea approaches fast now from a cancer metastatic,
and it's starting to press against our brain stem.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Start by acknowledging that when the story broke all the mass media labeled it lies, Russian hoax and disinformation, disinformation, disinformation.

It ended up being all true and government proxies were the ones actually pushing the disinformation campaign.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: chr0naut

Start by acknowledging that when the story broke all the mass media labeled it lies, Russian hoax and disinformation, disinformation, disinformation.

It ended up being all true and government proxies were the ones actually pushing the disinformation campaign.

I have no access to Hunter Biden's laptop. Nor do the people posting their fantasy fiction online.

The few posts of data allegedly from the laptop seems to be mostly non-conclusive, and open to wide interpretation. But again, we don't even really know if it is from the actual laptop (or laptops).

edit on 2024-03-20T15:26:19-05:0003Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:26:19 -050003pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join