It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAID Internal Documents Reveal Government Plot To Promote Censorship Initiatives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes folks it's real as the sky is blue.

A United States Government Agency has actually been outlining schedules and guidelines for how to censor written and spoken opinions!!

Massive document obtained by a FOIA lawsuit.

The culprit is The US Agency for International Development (USAID)’s Center on Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG).

All under the Biden Administration.

Gets detailed and very concerning.

All in the name of stopping [their definitions of] "Disinformation" !! 😀

This operation was apparently classified? and of course: "for internal use only"

If The Courts don't stop this BS, I smell a brand new Cabinet Department in our future !! 😃🥳️

Get ready folks, The NWO-Democrat Alliance is on the move!!

☠️☠️✅

USAID Internal Documents Reveal Government Plot To Promote Censorship Initiatives

SUMMARY

The US Agency for International Development (USAID)’s Center on Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG) created an internal “Disinformation Primer” that revealed the agency’s explicit praise for private sector censorship strategies and proposed additional censorship practices and techniques.

USAID’s censorship proposals were aimed at influencing private sector technology companies, media organizations, education ministries, national governments and funding bodies.

USAID endorsed “Advertiser Outreach” for the purpose of getting corporate advertisers to financially throttle disfavored media sources and social media accounts.

USAID recommended Google’s Redirect Method and “prebunking” (i.e., psychological inoculation) as potential solutions to stop the erosion of traditional media influence over citizen hearts and minds.

USAID proposed targeting gamers and gaming sites, pushing the need to censor their formation of “interpretations of the world that differ from ‘mainstream’ sources” and interrupting the process by which “individuals contribute their own ‘research'” to collectively form their own “populist expertise.”

The FOIA Documents

Alternative Source.....
America First Legal Exposes Federal Government Pushing for Aggressive Censorship of Independent Voices

USAID’s “Disinformation Primer” outlining its censorship promotion strategies is dated February 2021, the first month after the Biden administration took office after the 2020 election. It proposes censorship action items for virtually every governmental, non-governmental and private sector commercial actor across society to both individually and collectively take action against disfavored speech online

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Disinformation is being used because they think it’s a clever word to placate the sheeple. We’re just stopping bad people spreading disinformation- whilst obviously being the authors of the most heinous disinformation. What they really want is to close all avenues of truth so that all we have is their controlled narrative.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

I wish we could go back to the days when lies were called "lies" and everything else was called the truth.
edit on 3 18 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I wish we could go back to the days when lies were called "lies" and everything else was called the truth.

I always got a dig when some talking head say something something alternative facts. Thank god for big brother to help get us on the right track. Things seem so overly complicated these days or I am just old.
edit on 18-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just want to post that I appreciate our tyrannical overlords and will obey all their mandates.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I just want to post that I appreciate our tyrannical overlords and will obey all their mandates.

Your government has awarded you with social credit points. Please keep up the good behavior, and remember that the government is here for you.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Your government has awarded you with social credit points. Please keep up the good behavior, and remember that the government is here for you.

Yes, Massah, I be good, Massah.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They want to censure opinions. But it is their Opinion as to what they believe needs to be censured. Their opinion is based on their beliefs. Using their opinion of whether something is real, they are going to squash anything that does not fit their beliefs.

OK....sounds normal in this society for people to think like that. It happens all the time. That is why we got the freedom of speech in our rights, so we can state our beliefs without the government charging us with a crime.

I believe in this country that everyone has equal rights. That right also means I have just as much rights as a congressman. We both have to follow the laws, and politicians always twist things out of perspective, especially when they are campaigning. So why can a politician spread crap that is twisted out of context when we cannot do the same. Start at the top and ban lies from politicians and the heads of our government agencies then maybe I will consider not having an opinion of the deceit they spread. In this country, we cannot steal because stealing is illegal. But deceiving someone into buying a higher price product is promoted and rewarded by businesses. Let the buyer beware. This also protects politicians...let the voter beware.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Is interesting how democrats are putting all the pieces in place for a full take over, once they steal the next elections with a brain fart president for puppet, they will have all they need to squash any civil opposition.

All they need to do is call it "disinformation" make the leaders disappear or commit suicide and call the public insurrectionist.

We will be nothing but a third world country, we already have enough trash in the streets to make it real that will not fight as long as pennies are given to them, with no loyalty for the country whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

OK, disinformation is the same thing as lies. There, off you go...

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

"I wish we could go back"

Yeah, comprehension - it's a thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

OK, disinformation is the same thing as lies. There, off you go...

Cool.

Now do Hunters laptop....

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No, we need to keep using the term disinformation. The term "lies" gives the implication that what's being said is blatantly false and not true.

The term "disinformation" gives the implication that what's being said is true, but goes against the predominant talking points being discussed and underscores the mainstream narrative.

For intelligent people, disinformation is welcome and needs to be ingested.

In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Sorry but muddying the waters with these new terms just gives the bad actors more wiggle room to push their crap onto the ignorant masses. The more black and white the better.

Sure, "intelligent people" get it - their target is the other 80%.

edit on 3 19 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

How refreshing would it be to have a media company, let's call it The Objective Truth, that simply gave the facts of the day sans any exposition.

Probably wouldn't fly, lack of entertainment value. That's the mass media today, entertainment for public consumption.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: underpass61

How refreshing would it be to have a media company, let's call it The Objective Truth, that simply gave the facts of the day sans any exposition.

Probably wouldn't fly, lack of entertainment value. That's the mass media today, entertainment for public consumption.

He died a while ago.

His name was Walter Cronkite.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Sounds good.
State the facts and done.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

"I wish we could go back"

Yeah, comprehension - it's a thing.

No one has to go back to some previous idyllic time.

It's rather simple.

Disinformation is lies.

Alwas has been. Always will be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join