It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFKjr Names Nicole Shanahan As Running Mate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
'atta boy!

Protest through non-participation.

Did I say I wasn't voting? I said I wasn't voting for any of the three imbeciles you mentioned.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nicole Shanahan

WHO? 😀

Denver Broncos Head Coach's Wife.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I didn't know he was still running....they've done a good job of keeping RFK out of the news!

The VPOTUS has to be able to be POTUS.
I don't think she's got 'it' to do that.

Few thought Joe would make a good prez and even fewer thought Kamala was capable of pouring P out of a boot, yet here we are three years later.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Joe has proven already that inanimate objects and vegetables can fulfill the role of POTUS.

You barely even need a heartbeat 😂

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who are you going to vote for?

None of the above.

'atta boy!

That'll get their attention!

Or you can always cast a write-in vote for Network Dude.

Hey, that's not a bad idea...

A couple of drop boxes and he’s home and hosed.

Vote early, vote often.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Never heard of her...but, yeah...She's cute...but a big democrat fundraiser as his running mate won't help him much.

She is cute, and I checked up on what she is involved with. She actually seems to be a pretty good person. I doubt if she would do good in politics, it would probably drive her nuts having to put up with all the BS within a year.

I wish we would get good people to run for politics, seems like it is attracting the wrong kind of people most of the time. To get something for the people you represent, you have to make agreements with the evil powerful people in politics. Sooner or later it destroys the nice in you.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Not only does Nicole Shanahan not have what it takes to be POTUS, neither does RFK Jr.

One of my pet peeves is that voters these days never seem to look past superficial aspects of candidates for POTUS and VPOTUS. RFK Jr. is anti-vax, so if a voter is anti-vax, they vote for RFK Jr. He is pro-conservation, so if a voter is pro-conservation, they vote for him. And so on.

Now there's nothing wrong with voting for a candidate who shares your values, but there's much more to the job of being POTUS or VPOTUS than just representing a few publicly displayed values. The job of POTUS actually has a position description, and it includes, among other things, being the CEO of the Executive Branch, being the Commander-in-Chief of the military, being the chief law enforcement officer, being the chief diplomat, etc. Ideally, a candidate would have served in the military, successfully managed a large, hierarchical organization (like a large State, for example), have knowledge of the law and not be a criminal, have experience with international relations, etc. Very few candidates for POTUS have that set of qualifications. General Dwight Eisenhower, was one of the last that I can think of.

Neither RFK Jr. or Nicole have any of the requisite skills or experience to actually do the job of POTUS.
Rich coming from a Biden voter.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
She's a democrats but anyone's gotta be better than the camal lady lol

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

'atta boy!

Did I say I wasn't voting? I said I wasn't voting for any of the three imbeciles you mentioned.

No, you didn't.

But if not one of the 3 amigos - Biden, Trump and RFK Jr, then who?

A write-in?

If I were to cast a write-in vote, it would be for that hilarious bearded black gentleman from the "Rent's Too Damn High!" party.

I *loved* that guy. I don't even know if he's still alive, though.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
News reporting that he first asked Tulsi Gabbard and she 'respectfully declined'.

Newsmax Story Here

top topics

<< 1   >>

join