It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Kate Middelton

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I asked a question because I was seeking clarification.
Is that a problem?

So, what are you alluding to then?
Nothing cryptic, just straight forward honest reply would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

She's death already... But they need time to appease their sheep, because the last you want is them realizing they are wolfs in sheep clothing...

All in all it's just the twitching of the snake, while the new guards picks it to death...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

She's death already... But they need time to appease their sheep, because the last you want is them realizing they are wolfs in sheep clothing...

All in all it's just the twitching of the snake, while the new guards picks it to death...

I just saw her on "Access Hollywood" Celebrity TV show. She's ailing with cancer, but will recover, due to wealthy/powerful people having access to the cancer cures U.S. President Joe Biden described last year.

edit on 2232024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You are bringing in to this Biden??????

Please......stop it!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

CGI they had to come out with something to stop the speculation "For the children" yeh Dorris down at the housing estate has to work while she is getting the chemo. All the dirt was coming out what about the stuff Peirs Morgan heard that would shock the nation. If anyone believes this garbage they deserve all they get.It is a deepfake the scenary does not move behind her. and the way she is sitting on the bench is a giveaway.

edit on pm320243America/Chicago331233124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on pm320243America/Chicago331283124 by annonentity because: adding

We also have on reddit someone who has given the vid 30 seconds on depfake software detector, it came out as fake, and the word Priv a cee is said to sound like the way an AI would say it. So here we go again www.reddit.com...
edit on pm320243America/Chicago331153124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

If anyone believes this garbage they deserve all they get.

I believe it....what exactly am I going to 'get'?

It is a deepfake the scenary does not move behind her.

I'm no photography/video or AI expert, not by any stretch, but I'd suggest its deliberately blurred and out of focus in order to focus attention on Kate.

Someone might come along and convince me that its fake or AI.....I'm waiting.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What your going to get is what you have always been getting , a distraction while you gets your pocket picked.Your paying for this show.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
Yep.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentityWouldn't be at all surprised.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

although i don't believe that the woman in the farm shop video was her, i do believe this is and real and not fake.
i can't believe that the person that run the ai or ai it's self was stupid enough to not have the scenery moving in the back ground, but thoughtful enough to have bugs flying around her. if the winds not blowing flowers and tree leves / limbs aren't gonna move.

a couple of screen shot where i could catch the time stampps and one i couldn't. watch at .25 speed in full screen and you can see them much better and their all through the video.

look for the white spots / streaks in the red boxes.

this one and the next if you watch it you can see it fly up and across in front of her

this one couldn't get time stamp. it's at the 49 sec mark it fly across from right to left in front of her and you can track the whole way

as i said if you watch at .25 speed in full screen and look around the screen you can see them all through the video. there are some that i'm not fast enough to catch but you can see them. i'm gonna say it not a fake.

hell starting at the 1:07 mark you can see one hair of hers just above her left shoulder moving,

edit on 23-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This just gets better by the day. And the best bit is it gives ,ore air to a Republic.. AND a republic for Australia tooo

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It is very good , it has to be but the thing that gives it away is the shade on the bench caused by her body, you will notice that it does not move as she jiggles around.The sun is up on the right,and they have locked the shadows onto the bench.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

it has to be but the thing that gives it away is the shade on the bench caused by her body, you will notice that it does not move as she jiggles around.

well yeah it does, i'm not fast enough to catch with a scren grab but again if you watch it at .25 speed full screen and watch where where the arrow is point in the screen grab you can indeed see the shadow move all through the video. and the light change on the back runner up and down. sometimes it's really obvious.

ETA: also if you watch the back top horizontal rail that the little runners that run up and own connect to you can see the shadow change several times there.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Something is wrong , in the begining of the vid, it is like they overcompensated the shadow movement, then it locks... when it should be moving it does not, and the black lines on her jumper, bleeds across onto the wooden supports of the bench back rest. It is better than the last three. It will probably do the job it was intended for. The arm rest of the bench casts a shadow, which would mean that the sun was low in the sky when it is an hour or so around noon. Their are too many subtle things wrong with it,which you would not find in an ordinary video.
This was an emotive plea, about the children and how good Willam is, not a word wasted and to the point, she had to be reading from a teleprompter,which would be nearly imposible in that setting with the sun etc, it was a studio job.
It is also being looked at on twitter, and it appears the jumper is from eight years back, the consensus seems to be it is AI a good deep fake for too many reasons . twitter.com...
edit on am320243America/Chicago331363124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on am320243America/Chicago331543124 by annonentity because: adding

edit on am320243America/Chicago331383124 by annonentity because: adding

Here is the original photo the deep fake was created from. twitter.com...

edit on am320243America/Chicago331443124 by annonentity because: adding

edit on am320243America/Chicago331453124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
We also have on reddit someone who has given the vid 30 seconds on depfake software detector, it came out as fake, and the word Priv a cee is said to sound like the way an AI would say it.

The post was deleted by the user apparently. The user, or TPTB?

I tried to do the same but the software wouldn't recognise the clip, from multiple sources. Interesting.

However, Reddit isn't exactly facts is it? and who knows, perhaps the post was also faked to show a fake.

And as for the post above showing all the bugs pointed out in red boxes in a spring garden, it doesn't prove anything if JUST a face was altered and it's a stand in. (sit in).

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Something is wrong , in the begining of the vid, it is like they overcompensated the shadow movement, then it locks... when it should be moving it does not, and the black lines on her jumper, bleeds across onto the wooden supports of the bench back rest.

I noticed that the first time I watched and it seemed odd.

Nice to know there are other sharp eyes out there.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The push seems to be leave her alone to recover from the surgery and the cancer. Fair enough but, they have put out two fake stills,one farm vid that they assumed people would think was her, and now a deep fake vid getting to the point, and causing people to go into emotive overdrive.To have to do this, in reality means that she is not available for comment. When everything is left like this with a great deal of deniability one has to ask why?
96.2 percent chance it is AI generated.

edit on pm320243America/Chicago331533124 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ah. I see that the lunatics have arrived in this thread of nonsense.
Freeborn, I applaud you for your patience.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg2
Ah. I see that the lunatics have arrived in this thread of nonsense.
Freeborn, I applaud you for your patience.

What is the current conspiracy theory?

A few days ago all sorts things were claimed about Kate Middleton. After all it has been revealed she has cancer but now there is more doubt?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

The push seems to be leave her alone to recover from the surgery and the cancer. Fair enough but, they have put out two fake stills,one farm vid that they assumed people would think was her, and now a deep fake vid getting to the point, and causing people to go into emotive overdrive.To have to do this, in reality means that she is not available for comment. When everything is left like this with a great deal of deniability one has to ask why?
96.2 percent chance it is AI generated.

Do you think the video is A.I. generated?
I am not saying you are right or wrong but what will be the purpose of all this is Kate Middleton is having treatment for her cancer.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join