It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer cashing in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It reads like a horror story where in an an era where ethics are not followed and ignored,it is a no brainer that a phamacutical company could cause an increase in disease and profit with the medications to cure it. Ed Dowd saw a signal in 2020 that cancer in otherwise unafected age groups was increasing the rise went up in 21 and 22 at the same time as the large pharmacuticals started buying up Cancer companies at an alarming rate and paying billions over the odds. The rise in the age group is the sixteen to fourty four year old group which was not affected by the rise befpre 2019 But of course cure is not the main push, management it the key to profit. An interesting new set of stats from Ed Down makes good investment advise,if you are that way inclined, although it sounds a lot like broken window economics. rumble.com...
edit on Fri Mar 15 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I always said that the reason is soo many people getting sick and unable to fight against common illnesses like other generations is in the food and medications that is given to us.

Our modern food weakens the body along with medications.

The amount of people on medications that Undermind the immune system is incredible, and pharma does not do anything to make sure that the immune system is not compromised by their killer medications.

We all carry the risk of cancer naturally in our bodies, but the body is able to fight back, but not with a compromised immune system.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I always said that the reason is soo many people getting sick and unable to fight against common illnesses like other generations is in the food and medications that is given to us.

The amount of people on medications that Undermind the immune system is incredible, and pharma does not do anything to make sure that the immune system is not compromised by their killer medications.

We all carry the risk of cancer naturally in our bodies, but the body is able to fight back, but not with a compromised immune system.

It's funny you mention that. I had an annual physical last week with a new primary care doctor and he was shocked I wasn't on any medications. I'm 55 and I guess he's used to people reading off a list of things they're taking.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Same here at 77 touch wood. But the general population would not have a clue you have to do your own research.Then have the nerve to back it up.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The food is a problem. But people choose what they eat. McDonalds as a staple is going to cause problems in the long term. Tons of people are fat and lazy. That is the medical crisis in this country. People eat garbage, with tons of fat and calories.

Being fat affects everything. Muscles, joints, organs, heart and cancer rates. And being lazy makes you fat. Most people have the ability to move and to control what they eat. They don't. They prefer to allow drugs, which tax their liver and kidneys, to do the work for them. You can always eat less and move more.

It really is people doing it to themselves. Ask anyone who takes care of themselves, eats a balanced diet, and doesn't circle the parking lot looking for the spot that requires them to take the least number of steps how they feel. They don't smoke cigarettes. They don't drink alcohol constantly.

I tell people all the time, eat and move like you actually are going to make it to sixty years old.

reply to: marg6043

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: peter_kandra

Same here at 77 touch wood. But the general population would not have a clue you have to do your own research.Then have the nerve to back it up.

Any advice for 50 and no meds? Want to stay that way.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I quit drinking almost 3 years ago.
Down to half a pack a day.
My job is my passion, a rare stressful situation or 2, but I am good at what I do because I don't stress under pressure.
Exercise?
Ha! I work for a living.
A balanced diet?
Umm...

I don't eat fast food, ever. If a provided meal was something like pizza, I eat enough not to be hungry, but don't fill up on crap.

My big problem is not eating...I have to make a conscious decision and force myself sometimes.

It is not a mental health issue, it's a holdover from my drinking days.

About a month ago, I was offered a month of nutritional/exercise program free.

I am not an idiot and took the offer.

When we went through my diet, I was shocked!

I thought I was eating healthy when I ate, but nope.

As I changed my diet, I was amazed at how much more energy I had.

Our food is crap.

Our FDA, is a modern day snake oil company.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Research is funded and profits accummulated. What a racvket.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Excercise diet and meditation, Food that works Cayenne Garlic Onions Tumeric Ginger.Cider Vinegar. I do fourty mins exercise in the mornings , just stretches, and balance on one foot for the count of seventy and then the other. But it's all up to what suits you and what you need to work on. It is effort which is worth the investment.
Oh yeh... 5000 iu of D3 15mg of zinc and lemon juice mixed with ginger....I know it works because a couple of years back after I started about six weeks in I found I didn't need the glasses anymore and haven't worn them since. I think the mix just cleans out the accumulated crap.
edit on pm320243America/Chicago331363124 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I put onions and garlic in virtually everything I cook at home. I think it also helps that I work outside in the sun all day.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Just did an edit,but that's about the lot,

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: marg6043

It's funny you mention that. I had an annual physical last week with a new primary care doctor and he was shocked I wasn't on any medications. I'm 55 and I guess he's used to people reading off a list of things they're taking.

Same was said to my near 60 y-o spouse!
“Do I have a drug for you$$$! “

Before working in the cardiac cath lab, I worked at a Primary Care office and witnessed NY NIX floor seats (basketball) offered to doc for a certain number of prescription write ups.

Then moved on to cardiologist office, where lunches were provided weekly by drug reps.

Then on to cath lab - lunch and other perks to MD’s were de rigueur.

I could have been a drug rep but this nasty condition called ‘morals’ always got in my way!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I put onions and garlic in virtually everything I cook at home. I think it also helps that I work outside in the sun all day.

I use a lot of onions in cooking of homemade meals. We also do a majority of our cooking from scratch, but do buy some junk food to make. About twenty percent of our diet is junk food. It is more nostalgia to go get a cardboard pizza and add real cheese and other stuff to it. But we usually do that only once a week. Plus...ice cream is great occasionally. And coke keeps my intestines from blocking up and constipation sucks.

We buy about thirty percent of our food organic or locally grown, and I am good at tasting pesticides, some brands of veggies have more than others. We are picky about the food we buy.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Type 2 diabetes is the cash cow , which continues to give big pharma big money. They have a system which after you have accepted the diagnosis could be read from a chart, never curing the disease but managing it with drugs.This one was very rare but since we are now in an epidemic of diminished circumstances wrought by the big players.It is interesting to know the cure.
Those same people who have the drugs to manage the disease are the same ones who have vilified smoking, I look at beach photos from the seventies where most people smoked, and obesity was rare, to a modern beach photo where lighting up would cause the cops to be called, but would have a problem weaving through the number of obese individuals to arrest the errant smoker. One cant help being a bit suspicious of the motives of mass indoctrination, especially as the incidence of lung cancer is rising as the incidence of smoking is decreasing.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 3/16/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Diabetes is something I really worry about. However should I be that concerned as I am not even a big consumer of sweets for years now. Is diabetes more of a concern for people who love sugary sweets all the time, or perhaps from excessive corn syrup as a substitute for sugar? I seek things without corn syrup, so my exposure is quite low.
I avoid all sauces and dressings and such with corn syrup. Real maple syrup etc.. etc..

With that in mind, I believe I am mostly safe from diabetes, but I really need to know from someone with knoweldge and experience more than I do.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

From what I can gather the corn syrup sugar seems to be the problem, but excessive sugar is bad as well.They did an autopsy on some medieval europeans before and after the advent of cheap sugar and the skeletons and teeth were in far better shape before it became popular.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

From my point of view, diabetes depends mostly on:
1 - Genetics. If your family has a history of diabetes then it's more likely you will have it some day;
2 - Lack of exercise. Not doing any kind of exercise makes our body stop using the muscles as they were intended to be used, so the body stops working as it should;
3 - Too much food. Specially along with too little exercise, too much food will give the body too much to process and not enough work to help it use all that energy.

In my case I blame all of the above for my diabetes, but mostly 2 and 3, as my older sister and my brother do not have diabetes, while my diabetes was detected some 10 years ago and my younger sister is pre-diabetic.

What I used to do? Wake up, eat breakfast to last 5 hours, go to work (a 100 metres walk), back to lunch (enough to last for 8 hours, as I have dinner after 22:00), back to work and finally back to home, to sit at my computer.

Now, besides the diabetes medication, I eat between breakfast and lunch and twice between lunch and dinner, and I try (work sometimes gets in the way) to walk at least for 20 minutes every day. My blood sugar levels are better than those of my pre-diabetic sister.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I think I may be safe from diabetes then. I work outside all day in a physically demanding way. Then when I come home I still play outside with the kids . Football, running, bike rides. I know crazy right, outside all day and then continue outside when I get home. The sun energizes me though.

I avoid synthetic sugars when possible. Only my grandmother so far ever had diabetes before she passed in 2020. I think the overeating may be specific though, like excessive starches like pasta and rice. These all breakdown into sugars iirc.

I don't like the idea of injections for life or losing my feet.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Even the medications they sell are probably designed to be somewhat self-deleterious, for yet more profits, somewhere else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join