It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brave Russians say NO to 'vote Vlad'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Kurokage

You don't think anyone is actually counting votes, do you?

The count will take place later.

In Putins living room.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
UM, what democrat has ever set fire at a polling place please? Or are we just ranting again.

Republicans can't accept elections, so they claim voter fraud. Seem Republicans think that if they win it's fair, and if they lose it's fraud. Hmmmm?

a reply to: YouSir

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No need to count at all.

Putin will be President till his dying day. Hope that's sooner than later and with a knife to the throat. He deserves it.

a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Are we pretending...that any western nations...are democracies...?

Yes, actually yes. And the best evidence for it is your undisturbed presence here. Whenever you post something silly and irrelevant here, the only consequence is having that post removed by the staff, that only, and not being sentenced to 20 or 30 years of gulag in the most remote corner of Alaska. And in spite of your regular bashing of your president and your country, you're still alive. And free. The police isn't knocking at your door and you don't face multiple staged trials for your contrarian opinions.

You have much more luck than the opposition in Russia.

Your authorities keep changing. If the elections were fake, you would have the same dictator ruling the country for decades. And one and the same party.

Your silly claim that there are five different candidates and the people can choose who to vote for stems from your lack of knowledge about Russia. You're either not following what is happening there or you don't want to know. Because just recently, the opposition candidate who could rival Putin has been barred from the elections. And it's been happening since Putin gained power. All candidates who could threaten him in some way end up excluded from the elections. There are no independent observers there. If people can't choose their own candidates, no wonder that the preferable form of protest there is vandalism.

Now, regarding the US and its "vassals", in 1968 the first secretary of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia, Alexander Dubcek, started democratic reforms which gave the citizens more freedom and could make his country less dependent from Russia. Seeing it, the countries of the Warsaw Pact, unfortunately including Poland among others, under the leadership of Russia, intervened militarily in Czechoslovakia, deposed the unruly democratic government and squashed the social dissent.

In a similar way, when Orban started consolidating his power in a not very democratic way, openly supporting Putin and blocking Sweden's membership in NATO, the NATO countries, under the leadership of the US intervened in Hungary, deposed Orban and locked up all his sympathizers there... Oh wait... That one actually didn't happen!

You see... This is a difference between the US "vassals" and the legitimate vassals of Russia.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

It's nice to see an honest opinion on eastern politics from someone with first hand experience of it. I've had a few coversations with Polish friends living here in the UK and they don't have fond memories of being part of the USSR and then the attempted Russian interference in its democratic process and independence.

Thank you.

edit on 15-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Putin casts his vote through the online voting system , quick and simple.

Press 1 for Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Press 2 for Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Press 3 for Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Putin casts his vote through the online voting system , quick and simple.

Press 1 for Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Press 2 for Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Press 3 for Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

I think its Putin clicking 1 to hang, 2 for novichok, or 3 to push out of window, for any opposition on the ballot paper.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I showed some of the posts on here to a Polish colleague. Suffice to say, he very robustly disagrees with them. Very, robustly indeed!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

True

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I still find it absolutely beyond belief that anyone can say with a straight face that this election is anything but a total farce and compare this farce to UK elections?

Good grief....

If this post offends you, please report it.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I mean the legitimacy of the victory.

I did speculate that it could be part of an attempt at a color revolution however I do consider all possible scenarios including genuine loathing from some Russian people and even false flag operations.

Who really knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

"Computer says...Yes"?!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I heard Biden only got 70000000 votes in this election and won’t be president of Russia.

It’s nice to see Democrats are active in foreign countries, Russia’s own summer of love

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Blimey, mate? This has nothing to do with Biden or Democrats?

Leave it out?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It won’t make any difference as we know it’s just a sham election anyway. Vlad will win with 90% plus of the vote and on we will go. a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Dalamax

Blimey, mate? This has nothing to do with Biden or Democrats?

Leave it out?

I don’t understand your questions or what outcomes you would like to transpire due to them.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Irk us voting isn't in good shape right now

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

Are we pretending Russia is a democracy?

Ummm...

Are we pretending...that any western nations...are democracies...?

Seems to me that we have the US...and then all of it's European and those few others across the Pacific...vassal states...

The EU is not a perfect democracy.
But in comparison to Russia the EU is a great democracy.

I mean...do you really consider the EU...a democracy...?

YouSir

The EU is not a perfect democracy.
But in comparison to Russia the EU is a great Democracy.
edit on 15-3-2024 by lotusaugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You gotta love when folks openly support terrorism and voter intimidation . Does this mean since I sincerely believe the Democrats and Biden to be a national security threat to the constitution of the USA and our way of life, I can now go intimidate voters and throw fire bombs at the polling stations?

I want to know if you will support this behavior if I am doing it to fight Biden and the Democrats.

Will anybody support me doing this here in the USA in November, where I throw molotov cocktails at the buildings and set off bombs and harass and threaten voters?? Pleaser tell me you will support me doing this, because we can all see the justification now for attacking our opposition??

Ahh forget it, I will just go ahead and do that and come back here and gracefully receive all the praise I should get for fighting open corruption and domestic national security threats with voter intimidation and terrorist acts.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well, we already know Putin supports Biden over Trump...so Vlad must like the cut of Joe's political jib.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join