It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEVEN Places JOE BIDEN Stashed Classified Docs - Due to Bad Memory Some May Still Be In The Wild.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Tuesday, March 12, 2024

During testimony before Congress today, Special Counsel Investigator ROBERT HUR confirmed that Joe Biden stashed Classified National Security documents in multiple places. SEVEN to be exact...

Special Counsel Robert Hur on Tuesday confirmed President Joe Biden’s “willfully retained” classified documents were found in seven places throughout several locations.

Hur described Biden in his report as, “an elderly man with a poor memory". For example, during Biden’s interview with Hur, he could not remember when his son Beau Biden died, or when he was vice president, according to a transcript of Hur’s October 2023 interview of President Biden.
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

From a National Security standpoint, it must be asked, "How many other places did Joe Biden stash Classified documents over the years? And how many of those potentially ended up in enemy hands?"

Can you imagine if it was discovered that President Donald Trump had scattered National Security documents across the landscape, and forgot where he put all of them? The former President would be given life in prison, or put to death. JOE BIDEN DID THIS FOR DECADES!

As Special Counsel HUR stated before Congress today, "Joe Biden is NOT EXONERATED". He left the door open for Congress, or the 2025 Trump Administration, to arrive at a different assessment, and take appropriate action(s), if any.

-WeMustCare

edit on 1232024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

From a National Security standpoint, it must be asked, "How many other places did Joe Biden stash Classified documents over the years? And how many of those potentially ended up in enemy hands?"

Best question of the day.

Good bet he and Hunter had dozens of drop points over years of selling information.

Main drop point was probably the UPENN D.C. office.

If Hunter wasn't mentioned in The Hur Report, or at the hearing today, it's obvious where the cover up is.

Biden soft landing predicted when this scandal started is now confirmed. 😃

He gets the free pass but must endure the exposures and embarrassments and heckling, and keeps the money. 😀

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It’s hilarious that Biden’s case is 1000 X worse than Trump’s …… and the media paints a picture exactly the opposite.

But they’ve done the same thing with the border, economy, world affairs, crime …. so no surprise there.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
FBI Director Christopher Wray, who is so good at sounding the alarm about "threats", says he doesn't know if Joe Biden's withholding classified documents, constitutes "mishandling" of classified information.

FBI Director Christopher Wray refused to confirm during a Tuesday congressional hearing whether President Joe Biden mishandled classified information after leaving the vice presidency in 2017.

A Department of Justice (DOJ) special counsel investigation led by Robert Hur revealed in February that Biden retained a trove of classified information after leaving the vice presidency and likely shared some of it with the ghostwriter of his book, “Promise Me, Dad.” Wray testified before the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday and said he had “reviewed” the findings of the special counsel’s report but refused to answer whether or not he believed Biden mishandled classified information.
Source: dailycaller.com...

Remember, Christopher Wray was referred to President Trump as an "upstanding guy" in by former NJ Governor Chris Christie, in June 2017.

Ever since Wray replaced James Comey as FBI Director, he has orchestrated "GET TRUMP / RAID TRUMP and his ALLIES" missions, while at the same time orchestrated "PROTECT THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY" methods and actions.

CONGRESS and TRUMP were/are AFRAID OF WRAY (it appears).

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Anybody added up 1+1 and come up with the possibility the "Author" of Biden's "book" was a Hunter bag boy for the classified stuff going to bidders? Biden got millions for that book right? 😃

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

8 million for the book.
So is this “ghost writer” not going to be investigated? This person was shown classified information to write Joes book. The crime should be giving a citizen classified information. I imagine if you questioned them you could find out just how much was divulged.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

So what happens when Biden dies in office? Serious question because one of these two is going to win and I dont know what the next presidency holds in store, but I do hope Biden isn't the one selected for whatever goals the controllers/masters want accomplished. The virus/vaccine/economic effects were given to Trump. Do they need him in office again to accomplish another goal for them or do they need Biden for some end? Let's hope not but also let's hope that if it is him we can get some kind of special election by popular demand if he dies in office so we don't get Kamala in charge.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

All it would take is a good gust of wind into the Biden garage, for Secrets to be blown down the street.

This poor guy was sent to jail for taking photos of his submarine workspace, and e-mailing them to his Mother.

www.theguardian.com...

Also Information ended up on Hunter's laptop from (at least) one of the classified documents Joe stole.

edit on 1232024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

It’s hilarious that Biden’s case is 1000 X worse than Trump’s …… and the media paints a picture exactly the opposite.

But they’ve done the same thing with the border, economy, world affairs, crime …. so no surprise there.

The news media purges this year (i.e. CBS - 800 fired.), will be DWARFED by what happens to them, beginning in 2025.

CBS News Bloodbath: nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody added up 1+1 and come up with the possibility the "Author" of Biden's "book" was a Hunter bag boy for the classified stuff going to bidders? Biden got millions for that book right? 😃

I just did a search on "Biden Book". There are several of them, dating back to 1997! Who would buy a book written by someone who graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I just did a search on "Biden Book". There are several of them, dating back to 1997! Who would buy a book written by someone who graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class?

All the people who bought Trump's books, apparently.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I just did a search on "Biden Book". Who would buy a book written by someone who graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class?

I'm sure Joe plagiarized it's contents from from some of the best authors available.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

LOL you literally can't write a response to ANY topic without throwing "Trump" in there at least once!

Fascinating

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

[snore]

You're a one note Nancy. Same thing over and over and over.

It's tiresome & irritating.

SC Hur's report to Congress said:

His report said Mr Biden was unable to remember when his son died or when he served as vice president, and that he should not be prosecuted for improper storage of classified documents because a jury would find him to be a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”.

The claims forced Mr. Biden to give an impromptu press conference to insist he was mentally capable, and the report was dismissed by Democrats, who said he had deliberately lied about the president’s memory to discredit him.

So maybe he forgot where he stashed the classified info.

None of this has ANYTHING to do with Trump.

Just go away please. You add nothing of value to this discussion.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

LOL you literally can't write a response to ANY topic without throwing "Trump" in there at least once!

Fascinating

Operation Mockingbird works, apparently.

In my opinion, what I have seen lately is that Trump takes up so much real estate in their head that they no longer have enough brain cells to think critically.

Just an opinion, but it can be easily observed in the wild...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

LOL --
GOTCHA!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

LOL --
GOTCHA!!!

Operation Mockingbird works, apparently...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by:
WeMustCare

LOL --
GOTCHA!!!

And we get the Daily Double

More LOL!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

My theory is they're 'right fighters' who would rather die than be proven wrong, so they have to constantly ignore any evidence of what a corrupt douche Biden is while grasping at any liberally fabricated crime against Trump that comes along. It requires an emense effort to ignore facts and constanly 'prove' to themselves that they're right and everybody who disagrees is wrong.

Some even claim to be independents who go to meetings for both parties,though they don't like any of the conservative people they meet. They'd rather be associated with the likes of Kathy Griffin.

There's more than enough evidence coming to light to show J6 was a setup; that was the worst that happened after the 2020 election. Does anybody remember the looting, burning, destruction that went on for months after the 2016 election? I do.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I thought it was hilarious how Biden said he kept all those documents locked up in his home office in a locked up filling cabinet and employees of his moved them out to the garage, hahahaha. Now why would "employees of his" say "let's take all these documents that are locked up in this filing cabinet and stuff them in broken boxes inside the garage floor"??! So funny 😂
edit on 12-3-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join