It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AARO/Dr Kirkpatrick-Caught Lying in UAP report.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
In the below video,Ross Coulthart interviews Daniel Sheehan-a Harvard eucated Lawyer who has worked on big cases such as the Watergate scandal,the Iran contra affair amd the Greensboro massacre.

In this interview,Sheehan lays out how in the 1970s,he was given access to classified Project Bluebook documents,which included photos of US airforce personnel investigating a UFO crash site.
He explains he was summoned to congress to give evidence about the matter to Dr Sean Kirkpatrick for the recently released UAP report-which fails to mention this evidence,and claims there is no UFO crash retrieval program,and never has been.

LIAR.

www.youtube.com...

So in effect,what the AARO UAP report has done-is prove what we already knew-That the US government are covering up the truth while claiming they want to get to the truth on the subject of UFOs.

Has Kirkpatrick broken the law by this lie or will he find a way to wriggle out of this?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

I realize that some of you are dumb-founded to learn this new bit of truth. But then, again, this is ATS a place where we almost automatically believe that our government wants to keep us civil (under control). So what the Hell is new? Nothing as far as governmental actions except they are trying to slowly educate the masses about the reality of ETs here and now. So jump on the UFO bandwagon and enjoy the ride toward an ET-inspired NWO.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I just always assumed there's a UFO crash retreival program.
I also assumed it's something that they dont want to talk about in public. The reason I assumed isn't because it's alien (though I suppose that can't be ruled out), but because there are international agreements that crashed spacecraft are to be returned to the country of origin, even if they crash in another country.

Rescue Agreement

In the event that a space object or its parts land in the territory of another state party, the state where the object lands is required (upon the request of the launching authority) to recover the space object and return it to the launching authority. The Rescue Agreement provides that the launching state must then compensate the state for the costs incurred in recovering and returning the space object.

So let's say a soviet satellite crashed in the US or Canada somewhere. The US would have been very interested in examining the technology in the soviet satellite, however the US and the soviet union were parties to an agreement to return the landed or crashed satellite to the launching authority. So if the US decided to examine the crashed satellite or "UFO", and not return it, that would be in violation of international agreements if the soviets wanted it returned. Therefore they couldn't talk about it, and presumably that's why Kirkpatrick also would deny there was such a program, is my guess.

That doesn't rule out alien crashes, but it does provide enough reason for secrecy even without aliens.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
they are trying to slowly educate the masses about the reality of ETs here and now

You say they are trying to slowy educate the masses about the reality of ETs here and now-yet the government consistenly state there is no alien technology on earth and there are no retrieved craft.

Does that seem like a goverment who is trying to educate us that ET is visiting earth?

It seems to me that they have been trying to hide that fact for decades,

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

they are trying to slowly educate the masses about the reality of ETs here and now

You say they are trying to slowy educate the masses about the reality of ETs here and now-yet the government consistenly state there is no alien technology on earth and there are no retrieved craft.

Does that seem like a goverment who is trying to educate us that ET is visiting earth?

Dont confuse the Cabal controlled members of our gov for "they are trying to slowly educate" white hats who are trying to avoid much blood in the streets. The brainwashed zombies who think this and that wrong about good people are going to go nuts if we don't let them cool down with data and facts that are true that they refuse to see right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Some would say the entire UFO mythology has accomplished exactly what the government intended it to; act as a cover for secret Black Op projects-such as the Stealth Fighter.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

šŸ‘½

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I stopped watching that interview because that lawyer, like all the rest, are seeing second-hand third-hand fourth-hand etc. information.

That lawyer was put in a small room with 'select' files for him to look through. That is not empirical evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

In this interview,Sheehan lays out how in the 1970s,he was given access to classified Project Bluebook documents,which included photos of US airforce personnel investigating a UFO crash site.

He explains he was summoned to congress to give evidence about the matter to Dr Sean Kirkpatrick for the recently released UAP report-which fails to mention this evidence,and claims there is no UFO crash retrieval program,and never has been.

Without the photos the circle continues. You had to have realized that when you posted it?

LIAR.

You don't believe that. He left it out because it's garbage-noise. Sheehan is likely part of these guys herez...

AARO assesses that the inaccurate claim that the USG is reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology and is hiding it from Congress is, in large part, the result of circular reporting from a group of individuals who believe this to be the case, despite the lack of any evidence.

Rahrugiuap

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I don't teach lessons in psychology to those blinded by glittering government programs. I question your comprehension of the gravity of the matter, meaning the reality of what alien intervention means to any government of our world.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You have that half right. They have their UFO-like craft simply because of the eighty years of denial that they exist at all. But now that we have somewhat similar craft, they figure they can ease the pain on the public's mind by eventually saing, "See...see! We have them too!

In June of 1998 I was in Laramie for a UFO conference. After the night's lectures at the university, about twenty of us saw a huge craft of a triangular shape move low, slow and silently directly over the town and in an amazingly good position for us to see it from our vantage point somewhat higher than the town.

Was that ETs or our flyboys out on a lark to excite the UFO nuts?

I have posted the details of this sighting several times on ATS over the years, but few--unti now--wanted to accept the sighting.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

You have that half right. They have their UFO-like craft simply because of the eighty years of denial that they exist at all. But now that we have somewhat similar craft, they figure they can ease the pain on the public's mind by eventually saing, "See...see! We have them too!

In June of 1998 I was in Laramie for a UFO conference. After the night's lectures at the university, about twenty of us saw a huge craft of a triangular shape move low, slow and silently directly over the town and in an amazingly good position for us to see it from our vantage point somewhat higher than the town.

Was that ETs or our flyboys out on a lark to excite the UFO nuts?

I have posted the details of this sighting several times on ATS over the years, but few--unti now--wanted to accept the sighting.

I saw my first UFO 69 years ago-back when they stopped car engines and made car horns blare. I believed in extraterrestrials and spent the next 69 years diving down the rabbit hole of Ufology. I've seen many 'unexplained' craft throughout the years and have watched the technology advance.
I also have a deep interest in government Black Ops projects, as well as mind controll-especially Project Mockingbird. That's why I no longer believe any of what we're seeing is off-world or that we're being 'visited' by 'them'.

I'm open to the possibility of reverse engineering of artifacts from advanced civilizations before whatever cataclysims have besieged or planet a few times in the past.

My belief that UAP's aren't from space isn't set in stone, as I'm always open to new information. As it stands now, ufology has become a cult that government is now capatalizing on. The key is to figure out why? What do they get out of it by convincing us ET is a big threat?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Have you had a look at Vol 1?

I was just browsing through it again. Start at page 32. It's nutty. The author seems to be as vague as he can be about names (calls them "witness", "witnesses"), but if you've been following all of this for awhile (sheesh, right) you can totally tell who he is talking and what/which story from that person the report is referencing. Lazar-stuff is really easy to pull out.

Gonna be a long list of LIARs.

Also:

And here I thought they were hiding their recipe for Tausk sauce.

Look. I'm kind of a completionist. We had hardly finished up dusting off the gaggle of dorks characterized by Sheehan. Can we not put a bow on that before moving on to Pasulka Nueva (Kirkpatrick) and Loeb.
edit on 13-3-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: just asking.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this is real simple now, but it's up to Congress, which will be doubtful to act. They could really start pushing buttons on Kilpatrick and find out who are the specific drivers of the deception, but again, slim chance.a reply to: onestonemonkey

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Can you please cite the source, line and verse where the report says "there is no UFO crash retrieval program, and never has been", or something similar?

I finally finished reading the AARO report, and don't remember seeing that, and I searched the pdf for every instance of "crash", and in the 17 instances where that word appears, I don't find such a remark, or anything like it, so I need help finding what you are talking about.

The closest thing I found, which isn't really close at all, was the 9th occurrence of the word "crash" on page 29, which says this:

media.defense.gov...

Primary Narrative

The primary narrative alleges that the USG and industry partners are in possession of
and are testing off-world technology that has been concealed from congressional oversight
and the world since approximately 1964, and possibly since 1947, if the Roswell events are
included.
The narrative asserts that this UAP program possesses as many as 12 extraterrestrial
spacecraft.

ā€¢ An AARO interviewee claimed in a third hand account that an organization was in possession of 12 spacecraft recovered from different crash events prior to 1970. Some of the craft allegedly were ā€œintact.ā€ The interviewee also stated that the CIA had a partnership with the company that ended in 1989 and wanted all material returned to the CIA. AARO discovered no empirical evidence supporting these claims.

So that sounds like it refers to a re-telling of perhaps the Bob Lazar story or something like it, but since it's a third-hand account, there's no telling how distorted it got in the "telephone" game. It's not categorically denying crash retreival programs in general, just saying there's no empirical evidence to support that particular third-hand account from that particular witness.

There is a secret crash retreival program according to this article from the WarZone, but I can't find where AARO even mentions a generalized crash retreival program to deny it.

Aliens Or Not, Secret Crash Retrieval Programs Are A Very Real Thing

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

There is a secret crash retreival program according to this article from the WarZone, but I can't find where AARO even mentions a generalized crash retreival program to deny it.

Well this AARO report is Volume 1 of who knows how many volumes to come. Perhaps the crash retrieval program ā€¦.if it exist or not ā€¦.will be addressed either way in Volume 2 if there is one.

šŸ‘½ā˜•ļøšŸ©
edit on 19-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
We won't know what's in volume 2 until we see it, but I was following up on a specific claim about what was in the report that was already published...which I presume to mean volume 1, although the claim didn't give an exact citation for which report it was referring to.

edit on 2024319 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Source: Ufologists tried to break into my home for telling truth, says ex-Pentagon investigator

Sean Kirkpatrick doesnā€™t seem too thrilled to be chatting with me about UFOs. Since taking over the Pentagonā€™s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) in 2022 ā€“ government-speak for UFO hunting ā€“ Kirkpatrick has received violent threats, social-media smear campaigns, and even had to call the FBI after a UFO fanatic tried to break into his home.

Ok fess up! Which one of you Fanatics tried this stunt? šŸ˜†

Who went rogue from the UFOlogy community? šŸ˜†

Well these things are bound to happenā€¦.

Or maybe Kirkpatrick is BSā€™ing as now known as his typical behavior.

Welp he should of known something like this would happen.

After all itā€™s no different than being treated as a whistleblowerā€¦..the threats, intimidation, etc.

Chaulk it up to Karmaā€¦..what goes around, comes around etc..

Iā€™d like to think we are a serious UFOlogy enthusiasts community, but not to the point of extremism and not labeled Fanatics.

Being labeled ā€œFanaticsā€ can go south quickly in terms of the governmentā€™s definition of fanatics and fanaticismā€¦..because now your referencing possibly enemies of the state.

A legal means for the government to pursue anyone of the UFOlogy communityā€¦..even you.

This could get ugly real fast if we are all broadly stroked, labeled, UFO Fanatics!

In generalā€¦..

Fanaticism involves a state of excessive, uncritical, and intense interest or zeal in a particular idea or subject. Although it generally is examined and discussed in the context of religion, the thoughts and behaviors associated with the term increasingly are applied to other contexts and subjects, such as sports, the internet, video games, and consumer items. When applied in a variety of contexts, the term can have very different meanings and effects. Much of the recent research has emerged as a result of increases in terrorism and global extremism, which also has renewed interest in fanaticism among adolescents in particular because they are uniquely vulnerable to many types of fanaticism. A desire for feeling unique and chosen coupled with limited self-awareness can render socially unsatisfied adolescents susceptible to many forms of fanaticism.

In all seriousnessā€¦ā€¦Breaking the law to further a causeā€¦.Is NOT the way to get broader acceptance of what we would like to seeā€¦ā€¦.and that is hard evidence Full Disclosure.

šŸ¤”

šŸ‘½
edit on 22-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes, even in those early UFO chatrooms there were UFO fanatics and skeptics fighting with each other, and very nasty it was too. I feel most ATSers are not UFO fanatics rather more investigator-type amateur ufologists, well I'm attempting to be an amateur investigator at any rate; just trying to find reasonable or science-based explanations first.

I don't know why Kirkpatrick is targeted, when so many others are saying exactly what he is saying, that there is no evidence and there are no extraterrestrial aliens or their craft in our skies or anywhere else that we can positively identify or that we can prove without a doubt that the craft are in a bunker somewhere underground/underwater. Perhaps because of the pseudo-disclosure (my description) and for those UFO fantatics who would perhaps consider that a full disclosure, they are emboldened to behave in unlawful ways feeling that they are now even more justified in breaking into someone's home or threatening them. Fanatical? In this case, yes.

What about the leaked UFO videos, like the one in the New York Times? Kirkpatrick says thereā€™s not enough data to provide a definitive analysis of each one but insists that, like all the stories that came across his desk, they have mundane explanations that donā€™t involve space aliens. The rotating object shaped like a flying saucer is probably glare from a distant heat source. ā€œThe source could be any number of things. Even a weather balloon will give off that kind of glare if itā€™s got enough shiny metal on it, and the sunā€™s just right,ā€ he says.

But evidence is not the point. Some will never be swayed. ā€œThereā€™s the absolute true belief, which would suggest it is more akin to a religion than an actual factual thing,ā€ he says. ā€œAnd those are the people that youā€™re never going to convince, no matter what you put in front of them. I can lay out the pictures of the classified programmes that they mistook, and they still wouldnā€™t believe it. They would say, ā€˜No, that was derived from alien technology.ā€™ā€

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Thatā€™s Highlarious Qā€¦ā€¦The Guardian changed the title of the article from the title first given and I postedā€¦.above.

Even on X was the same title and linking I hadā€¦.imagine thatā€¦.

Now the new title is this below and ā€œUfologistā€™sā€ is goneā€¦

šŸ‘½

edit on 22-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join