It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I hope this message finds you well. The reason for this thread is to ask the question: Does it need to get bad - really bad - before the world will wake up & see the awful future that the elitists have planned for us? The dystopian future which those diabolical toddlers in their three thousand dollar suits have planned out for us, as they chuckle their little black hearts out, while quaffing back the champagne, seated around the mahogany table in a back room meeting in a World Economic Forum gathering at Davos?

We all should know by now that the 'Pandemic', so-called, was a tool of the elite (led by second generation Nazis) designed solely - in all its flapping & screeching horror - to be a means of ensuring that the 'vaccine', so-called, could make its way into the deltoid muscles of billions of people all around the world. The 'vaccine' was a product of DARPA, of the military-industrial complex (also led by second generation Nazis) the recipe for which was then farmed out to the Big Pharma clowns in order to make it look as though it had been created independently by ten different companies at the same time (not in any way suspicious). Emergency Use Authorisation led to its being made available to every citizen of every nation within a very short period of time. Then, as if by magic, people started dying. In the millions. 17 million worldwide is a conservative estimate, apparently.

Now it's at a point here in the UK that they've actually altered mathematics itself in order to make it look as though there are less excess deaths - by two thirds, they would have us believe. The Office for National Statistics in the UK actually have the gall to pretend that simply by changing the way they look at the numbers, they can change the numbers themselves. Lies, damn lies, and statistics. And all this was brought about because actuaries in major insurance companies realised (and told people) that millions of people in their twenties, thirties and forties were dying in a way that they never had before. A 10-sigma event, a catastrophic & literal once in a million years disaster that simply cannot be explained by the ordinary data that govern health & sickness in large human populations.

And of course there are the adverse events that have crippled & maimed DOZENS of millions more. So many people, so much potential - all destroyed by the evils of the Nazi International & the elitists of the New World Order crowd who are going along with the plans elucidated in Prince Bernhard's (he was a proud SS Nazi) Bilderberg Group - a secretive steering committee for the world. And they are pushing those poisonous toxins on the youngest of our infants and children. If I weren't a God-fearing man, I would say 'Damn them to Hell'. But I realise the gravity of that last statement, because I have seen/experienced Hell on more than one occasion, and it's not my place to consign human souls to be trapped there.

So in the knowledge that the Pandemic was a PLandemic, and the vaccine was an honest-to-God bioweapon designed to induce heart disease, strokes/aneurysms and calamari blood clots (made of amalgamated fibrin, which clog up entire vascular systems) - and in light of what we can see as the signs of creeping tyranny, censorship & restrictions being arrayed against entire national and international populations by WEF penetrated governments and unelected technocrats in the WHO & elsewhere - does it need to get really, really DARK before the normies will wake up and push back against the totalitarian fascist/communist hybrid 'overlords & serfs' neofeudalism scenario they have planned for those who survive the depopulation attempt?

Have you seen the incredible proliferation of the propaganda news 'story' (it's literally a dystopian fairy tale) regarding the man who allegedly survived 217 COVID vaccine injections since those vaccines (actually gene therapy bioweapons) were made available? If you type the words 'COVID vaccines' into a search engine which is mainstream, such as Google, you will see dozens of news sites listed one after another promoting the exact same 'story' of this mythical man who's had 217 COVID vaccines apparently (for so-called 'private reasons') with absolutely no side effects! It's blatantly propaganda trying to defuse the idea that the 'vaccines' are in fact a toxic bioweapon designed to cause death and adverse events which cripple & maim innocent people, even including infants and young children. THEY are really still pushing their BS narrative, and they're clearly still clinging to the hope that more and more people will take their BS pseudovaccine - they aren't giving up!

I suspect it has to get to the point at which the World Health Organisation starts locking us down and pushing new mandates for more pseudovaccines before we will see the normies waking up. The depth of their slumber is incredible to see. No matter how many facts you lay before them, they continue in their blindness, and they will punch you in the face before they thank you for trying to wake them up & save their gosh-darn lives.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

There are a lot of non-religious people who wouldn't get this message if it climbed their leg and bit 'em on the pecker.

Something wicked this way comes, they'll find out.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
((stands up applauding))
I had to log on for this one.
Well put, FinO!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My guess is that they'll need some big time false flag to initiate a global response that is "for our safety" (1 Thessalonians 5:3). This would come with the one-two punch of initiating the third temple in Jerusalem.

But yeah while the whole world remains lukewarm, I don't think anything will be done. Something needs to escalate. People have lived their whole lives in anticipation of the end times and it didn't come, so who knows? In the meantime I'll keep my lamps filled with oil from the Anointed One.

"while you have the light, believe in the light. So you may become children of light."

edit on 8-3-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

“If I weren't a God-fearing man, I would say 'Damn them to Hell'. But I realise the gravity of that last statement, because I have seen/experienced Hell on more than one occasion, and it's not my place to consign human souls to be trapped there.”

No, it’s all good. For these people to be so unapologetically selfish - they deserve hell in all forms. I want to see them all reincarnate a thousand time into the poorest families, in the world they created. I’d say they don’t deserve to live. But they do - in the hell they created. Or maybe just ceasing to exist at all works too. It’s that ancient phrase “if you can’t play nice, don’t play at all”.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

There are a lot of non-religious people who wouldn't get this message if it climbed their leg and bit 'em on the pecker.

Something wicked this way comes, they'll find out.

You come to pick a fight or offer something useful to the topic?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I completely agree with you. But I believe they're are alot of people so brainwashed they will never wake up till the end.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thank you my friend.

Your words are as a faint light in a deep darkness.

It may appear fragile, but nothing can put it out.

As more join to it, it turns into a raging inferno.

Bring hell down on those who have essentially been begging for it.

I may have gotten carried away a bit there.

But if more would speak up as you do, it would be a blessing.

For them then to gather and discuss would be grandiose!

One can dream, no?

It all starts with One.

^_^

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. To address the first question you posed, will it get bad enough for people to see what's being done to our world, I really do fear the worst. It feels like we might be "in the end game" right now. I know there's plenty of talk about a "mass-awakening", but I just don't see it. Pondering your post, I couldn't help but think of Aldous Huxley's 1962 Berkeley speech, entitled "The Ultimate Revolution". In it he talks about the "final revolution" which would have the ruling oligarchy teaching the masses to "love their servitude". Anyone interested can watch it on youtube. I couldn't get the video to embed properly, apologies.

Definitely worth a listen if you haven't heard it before. There are many interesting points in it. I'm not sure if this guy was [in-on-it] or just a very intelligent individual, warning us in the manner he could. Either way, it feels like this "love their servitude" concept may be taking hold. The plandemic definitely demonstrated where the majority of people align themselves, and it seems like "trusting them" is the majority thought-process out there. I really hope I'm wrong about that, tho.

edit on 09America/Chicago2024-03-09T00:31:44-06:00kamSat, 09 Mar 2024 00:31:44 -06000974 by deckard74 because: youtube link wouldn't work

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Hi FITO,

A nod to you for a well written commentary.

One nitpick, re: Prince Bernhard. Yes, he was an SS-man. Not so sure about "proud". He comes across as more of a wishy-washy character (or opportunist) than a dedicated stormtrooper. Not only did he subsequently lie about his membership in the Nazi party and being an SS-man, he flew aircraft for the Allies during the war. His behavior is a reminder that the wealthy belong to no country ... they are a "nation" unto themselves and solely for themselves.

And yeah, the degree of public disconnection regarding the sketchy development of the vaccinations is profound.

Cheers
edit on 9-3-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,

I hope this message finds you well. The reason for this thread is to ask the question: Does it need to get bad - really bad - before the world will wake up & see the awful future that the elitists have planned for us?

Their "power" would be nonexistent if humanity were more loving and caring.

However, I do hope humanity wake up before it's too late because I see beauty here.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

Hi ATS,

I hope this message finds you well. The reason for this thread is to ask the question: Does it need to get bad - really bad - before the world will wake up & see the awful future that the elitists have planned for us?

However, I do hope humanity wake up before it's too late because I see beauty here.

I do too. ^_^

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

But how can they wake up to what's important if those seeking truth are led around in circles by those talking about conspiracy theories that do not address the real issue, nor how to be freed from their slavery to false beliefs and the teachings of those described at 1 Timothy 4:1,2, or 2 Tim 4:3,4, or Eph 4:14?

Romans 10:13-15

13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” 14 However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!”

2 Corinthians 4:3-9

If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination* [Or “light.”] of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 5 For we are preaching, not about ourselves, but about Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your slaves for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God is the one who said: “Let the light shine out of darkness,” and he has shone on our hearts to illuminate them with the glorious knowledge of God by the face of Christ.

7 However, we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the power beyond what is normal may be God’s and not from us. 8 We are hard-pressed in every way, but not cramped beyond movement; we are perplexed, but not absolutely with no way out;* [Or possibly, “but not left in despair.”] we are persecuted, but not abandoned; we are knocked down, but not destroyed.

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4) (a synonym for "false stories" is "myths", the word the KJV uses there; Greek, myʹthos)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“And stop being molded by this system of things,* [ Or “this age.”] but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:2)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

One Myth Leads to Another

“LOOK out,” wrote the apostle Paul to Christians living in the latter half of the first century C.E. What was he warning against? “Perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men.”​—Colossians 2:8.

Despite Paul’s warning, from the middle of the second century C.E., some Christians began using concepts borrowed from ancient philosophers in order to explain their beliefs. Why? They wanted to be accepted by the educated people of the Roman Empire and thus make more converts.

Justin Martyr, one of the most famous of these Christians, believed that God’s Spokesman had manifested himself to Greek philosophers long before the arrival of Jesus. According to Justin and like-minded teachers, the contribution of philosophy and mythology to Christianity made this form of religion truly universal.

Justin Martyr’s form of Christianity became very successful in gaining converts. However, the adoption of one myth led to the creation of others and produced what is now commonly believed to be Christian doctrine. To expose these myths, compare what the following reference works say with what the Bible actually teaches.

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal

What is the origin of the myth?

“The early Christian philosophers adopted the Greek concept of the soul’s immortality and thought of the soul as being created by God and infused into the body at conception.”​—The New Encyclopædia Britannica (1988), Volume 11, page 25.

What does the Bible say?

“The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”​—Ezekiel 18:4, King James Version.

Regarding the creation of the first human soul, the Bible says: “Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul [Hebrew, neʹphesh].”​—Genesis 2:7.

The Hebrew word neʹphesh, translated “soul,” means ‘a creature that breathes.’ When God created the first man, Adam, He did not infuse into him an immortal soul but the life force that is maintained by breathing. Therefore, “soul” in the Biblical sense refers to the entire living being. If separated from the life force originally given by God, the soul dies.​—Genesis 3:19; Ezekiel 18:20.

The doctrine of the immortality of the soul raised questions: Where do souls go after death? What happens to the souls of the wicked? When nominal Christians adopted the myth of the immortal soul, this led them to accept another myth​—the teaching of hellfire.

Compare these Bible verses: Ecclesiastes 3:19; Matthew 10:28; Acts 3:23

FACT:
At death a person ceases to exist

Myth 2: The Wicked Suffer in Hell

There are 6 myths in total highlighted in that article series, but it woud be a bit too much for one comment. My first thread on ATS concerns the entire article series. This is a big one though:

Myth 4: God Is a Trinity
Trinity Doctrine, A False Teaching Of Man, Council of Nicaea (playlist)
edit on 10-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

This is the only conspiracy a religious person needs to concern themselves with (in contrast to the type of conspiracies the OP is talking about; it's still a continuation of the conspiracy described at 2 Cor 4:3,4 and in the video in my previous comment):

Context (playlist):
(False) Religion is a Snare and a Racket

Revelation 17:3-5

3 And he carried me away in the power of the spirit into a wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and she was adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, and she had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her sexual immorality. 5 On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.”

Chapter 18 verse 23 mentions regarding her: "by your spiritistic practices all the nations were misled."

Identified for Destruction or Survival? (Survival Into a New Earth)

THE religious situation that exists today calls on us to show what really is in our hearts. Do we truly love Jehovah and his ways? Are we like his Son, Jesus Christ, to whom it was said: “You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness”? (Hebrews 1:9) Are we willing to manifest this openly so that others know where we stand? The Bible record concerning Jehu and Jehonadab the son of Reʹchab helps us to examine our position.

“IS YOUR HEART UPRIGHT WITH ME?”

... Babylon the Great ...

Why, then, does Christ, now ruling in the midst of his enemies, permit modern Baalism seemingly to prosper? Why does he allow people apparently to get away with honoring the god of this system of things by shoving aside Jehovah’s requirements? Why does he tolerate their acting as if God had no objection to their sexual immorality, their glorifying a materialistic way of life, their indulging in spiritistic practices while professing to be Christians, and their teaching Babylonish doctrines as if these were the word of God? The ancient drama shows that this is to put people to the test, to let them show outwardly whom they worship, and thus whether they deserve preservation or execution.

DO YOU HAVE THE MARK?

Only persons “sighing and groaning over all the detestable things” being done in Jerusalem were marked for survival. What were those “detestable things”? Five are listed: (1) A “symbol of jealousy” at the entrance to the inner court of Jehovah’s temple. Whatever form it took, this object was being given devotion that the Israelites owed to Jehovah. (1 Kings 14:22-24) (2) Wall carvings of creeping things and of beasts, before which incense was being offered right in the temple enclosure. (3) Women weeping over the death of the god Tammuz, which was another name for Nimrod, that rebel against Jehovah. (Genesis 10:9) (4) Men displaying outrageous disrespect by turning their backs to Jehovah’s temple and bowing to the sun. (Deuteronomy 4:15-19) (5) As a final indignity, people filling the land with violence as well as holding out a “shoot,” possibly a sex symbol, to Jehovah’s nose. Can you appreciate why Jehovah was disgusted with them?​—Ezekiel 8:5-17.

How do you personally react to the modern-day practices of Christendom that are comparable to these “detestable things”? (1) In many of her churches are images before which people bow in worship, although the Bible warns against doing so. (1 Corinthians 10:14; compare 2 Kings 17:40, 41.) (2) She goes along with the trend to put the evolution of man from animals in the place of creation by God; also she shares in displaying fervent devotion before representations of animals and birds used as national symbols. (3) In her worship she features the cross, which from antiquity was a religious symbol of Tammuz, and she joins in ceremonies to mourn those who have died in blood-spilling wars that reflect the spirit of Nimrod. (But see John 17:16, 17.) (4) She turns her back on what God says through his Word and, instead, chooses the “enlightenment” offered by modern science and human philosophy. (1 Timothy 6:20, 21; compare Jeremiah 2:13.) (5) As if that were not enough, she endorses revolution in certain places and she takes an indulgent view of sexual immorality, while professing to speak in the name of God. (2 Peter 2:1, 2) Some people view these trends as liberal. They may not agree with all of them, but they may share in others or at least condone them. How do you feel about such God-dishonoring practices that turn people away from mankind’s Creator?

edit on 10-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

No, it’s all good. For these people to be so unapologetically selfish - they deserve hell in all forms. I want to see them all reincarnate a thousand time into the poorest families, in the world they created. I’d say they don’t deserve to live. But they do - in the hell they created. Or maybe just ceasing to exist at all works too. It’s that ancient phrase “if you can’t play nice, don’t play at all”.

Babylon the Great—Her Execution

Christendom’s Non-Christian Record

... “Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap.” (Galatians 6:7) So, what has false religion sown on a world scale? And what will it reap?

Jesus Christ taught that his followers should love not only their neighbors but also their enemies. (Matthew 5:43, 44) Quoting from the Hebrew Scriptures, Paul spelled out how Christians should treat their foes. He said: “‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.’ Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.”​—Romans 12:20, 21.

Yet, the history of Christendom’s religions is one of hatred and bloodshed. Ancient and modern-day crusades involving pillage, rape, and death have been blessed and condoned. For instance, Fascist Italy’s rape of Abyssinia (1935) and Franco’s “crusade” in the Spanish Civil War (1936-39) were blessed by dignitaries of the Catholic Church.

Theological differences have been settled by burning people at the stake. Bible translator William Tyndale was strangled at the stake and his body burned in 1536, after he published his translation of the “New Testament” in English. Earlier, at the behest of Pope Martin V, religious authorities, driven by a spirit of vengeance, dug up the bones of Bible translator Wycliffe 44 years after his death so as to have the pleasure of burning them. During the Catholic Inquisition, thousands of Jews and “heretics” were stripped of their possessions, tortured, and burned at the stake​—all supposedly in the name of Christ! Spanish theologian Michael Servetus, who was persecuted by Roman Catholics and Protestants alike, was burned at the stake on the orders of Protestant John Calvin. In the two world wars of this century, armies have been blessed by “Christian” clergymen, and soldiers have been urged to kill by their nationalistic chaplains.

Christendom was also heavily involved in the Rwandan genocide in the 90's (details). Christendom’s churches in Rwanda are no different from churches elsewhere. For example, of their support of political leaders in World War I, British Brigadier General Frank P. Crozier said: “The Christian Churches are the finest blood-lust creators which we have and of them we made free use.”

Clearly, the churches have failed to teach true Christian principles, based on such scriptures as Isaiah 2:4 and Matthew 26:52. According to the French newspaper Le Monde, a priest lamented: “They are slaughtering one another, all the while forgetting that they are brothers.” Another Rwandan priest confessed: “Christians have been killed by other Christians, after a century of sermons on love and forgiveness. It has been a failure.” Le Monde asked: “How can one avoid thinking that the Tutsi and Hutu who are at war in Burundi and Rwanda were trained by the same Christian missionaries and attended the same churches?”

What a contrast to true Christianity! The apostle Paul wrote: “As God’s chosen ones, holy and loved, clothe yourselves with the tender affections of compassion, kindness, lowliness of mind, mildness, and long-suffering. Continue putting up with one another and forgiving one another freely if anyone has a cause for complaint against another. Even as Jehovah freely forgave you, so do you also. But, besides all these things, clothe yourselves with love, for it is a perfect bond of union.”​—Colossians 3:12-14.

To Christians in Rome, Paul wrote: “Return evil for evil to no one. Provide fine things in the sight of all men. If possible, as far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men. Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: ‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.’” (Romans 12:17-19) In the light of Christian principles, then, Christendom has failed. She has sown hatred and hypocrisy and will reap destruction.

Non-Christian Religions​—Their Record

But Babylon the Great consists of more than the religions of Christendom. All the major religions of this world share in that infamous harlot’s bloodguilt. For example, the Shinto religion of Japan must bear part of the blame for the fanatical and sadistic mentality evidenced by the Japanese military in World War II. Historian Paul Johnson holds that “to fortify themselves in a stern, competitive world” dominated by European standards of behavior, they found it necessary to invent “a state religion and a ruling morality, known as Shinto and bushido [the “way of the warrior”]. . . . Regular emperor-worship was established, especially in the armed forces, and from the 1920s onwards a national code of ethics, kokumin dotoku, was taught in all the schools.” What was the result? By 1941, when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and thus entered World War II, “Shinto . . . was transformed from a primitive, obsolescent and minority cult into an endorsement of a modern, totalitarian state, and so by a peculiarly odious irony, religion, which should have served to resist the secular horrors of the age, was used to sanctify them.”

Hinduism is tied in with spiritistic practices. (Revelation 18:23) Indian writer Sudhir Kakar speaks of the “average Hindu’s fascination and respect for the occult and its practitioners” and adds: “Astrologers, soothsayers, clairvoyants as also sadhus [ascetic “holy” men], fakirs [Mendicants who perform feats of magic] and other godmen are profoundly esteemed for they are thought to be in intimate contact with the higher reality.”​—India Today, April 30, 1988.

Additionally, there are constant conflicts among Hindus, Sikhs, and other Eastern religions. To these conflicts, each religion adds its share of hatred, strife, and murder. This is just another aspect of the fruitage of Babylon the Great.

The part Christendom played in both world wars led to a severe loss of prestige. As the Concise Dictionary of the Christian World Mission explains: “Non-Christians had before their eyes . . . the evident fact that nations with a thousand years of Christian teaching behind them had failed to control their passions and had set the whole world ablaze for the satisfaction of less than admirable ambitions.”

Of course, religiously motivated wars are nothing new. But in contrast with the past when nations of different religions warred with one another, the 20th century has increasingly found nations of the same religion locked in bitter conflict. The god of nationalism has clearly been able to manipulate the gods of religion. Thus, during World War II, while Catholics and Protestants in Great Britain and the United States were killing Catholics and Protestants in Italy and Germany, Buddhists in Japan were doing the same to their Buddhist brothers in southeast Asia.

But what kind of religion would put government above God and offer its own members as political sacrifices on the altar of the god of war?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan

Hi ATS,

I do too. ^_^

Yes, so much good here!

new topics

top topics

join