It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Of the Union prove to me it's going to be Live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
25% pay raise Biden forced Ford/GM/Chrylser to pay, is hurting them already. Prices increased. Sales lagging.
LAYOFFS INBOUND.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Former President BIDEN will be on trial in 12 months for American deaths caused by illegals he invited in....assuming the Supreme Court rules CORRECTLY on the immunity thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He doesn’t have the mental faculties; remember the documents thing?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

When it comes to murdering Americans, no person is too old. A 101 year-old man was the subject of a murder trial, a few years ago.

By the way, Special Counsel HUR was just being nice, because his boss's boss is Joe Biden. Hur will testify in a few weeks before Congress. We'll see REAL reasons for Biden being let off the hook for stealing classified documents at that time.

link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Gaza Luvs Joe !

link   
Biden got more votes than Trump or Obama!

www.cbsnews.com...

How many are now embarrassed they voted for this pandering fool, who's all talk, and only 3 or 4 times @ year at that?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Myhandle

Gaza Luvs Joe !

Americans will be killed by Houthis and Hezbollahs while building the port in Gaza.
BAD IDEA.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

When it comes to murdering Americans, no person is too old. A 101 year-old man was the subject of a murder trial, a few years ago.

Andrew cuomo murdered 19,000 Americans.
No one batted an eye.
I’m here for the truth. Aren’t you?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I am an Optimist , and let me Tell You , Joe ain't One...........

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Andrew cuomo murdered 19,000 Americans.
No one batted an eye.
I’m here for the truth. Aren’t you?

It is sad. 34% Job Approval, and he wants to "Finish the Job". The "truth" will make a sharp turn to the right in 9 months.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am an Optimist , and let me Tell You , Joe ain't One...........

FOUR MORE YEARS OF......

What?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Watched part of the speech. What a bunch of crap in it. Face it guys, what he is saying means that cost of everything is going to go up a lot if he gets re-elected and badgers even a part of his BS to get accepted. I do not understand how anyone can promote so much spending and say it is only going to effect the companies and corporations, if they pay more taxes, they raise the prices to the consumer or go belly up. I am glad he is being controlled by the other parts of government, but it seems he wants to overtake their power too.

He has kept it together somewhat so far, but he is not finished yet. I see some strange looks coming from his own party members occasionally as he tells fibs or thrashes at anyone who does not agree in full with his policies. He is even trying to bully any dissidents that cross his party line in full view of everyone. In his mind, you agree with him or you are a traiter. He even seemed to go after the supreme court on some subjects. Is it appropriate to call Biden a jerk or just a bully.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

As usual, you are 100% correct Rickymouse. Joe Biden is promising more the same, even though 7 of 10 Americans don't want more of the same! He's a mentally sick man.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
How long will it be before we see Joe Biden again? Last year, his SOTU recovery took 7 days. Since this is an election year, Joe may take more pills and return to public sooner.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Four More Years of Biden and America will Turn into Somalia ........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join