It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Musk Have Meeting at Mira Lago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The original story on this is in the New York Times, which is behind a pay wall. So I'm quoting another source.

Trump and Musk had a meeting Sunday. Nothing was disclosed as to what it was about. But considering that Musk is the 2nd wealthiest guy on the planet, and that he has moved to the center these days from the left wing that he was, I would think that Trump was schmoozing for donations. Musk has been very vocal about the fact that he was a Democrat but that the Democrat party has gone way too far left for him. So Musk backing Trump could make things interesting. There were other wealthy donors at Mira Lago at the same time. A meeting of donors?

Vigilant News

According to to the New York Times, the 45th President held a secret meeting with X owner Elon Musk Sunday at the Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida. A handful of wealthy GOP donors were also in Trump’s home then.

The get-together comes as Trump looks for some needed cash to compete with the record fundraising from Joe Biden’s campaign. The Times notes Musk has the potential to erase Biden’s significant financial advantage all on his own.

At this time, it is unknown whether Musk has committed to spending money on Trump’s campaign. One would think at first that a heavy investment on Musk’s might seem a stretch considering he has overwhelmingly voted for Democrats in the past.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Musky farts was never "left" the only people who think Musk is left are so far right that they think Hillary Clinton is "left" LOL

But I imagine the meating with crayons and sippy cups. Both are too filled with ego to realise they are the "short bus" croud.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump and Musk meeting at Mar-a-Lago eh?

I'm apt to ponder if Trump maybe begging for a $500 million loan or thereabouts.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I'm apt to ponder if Trump maybe begging for a $500 million loan or thereabouts.

Yeah, it could have been for personal finances and not campaign.
There is that. Didn't think in that direction but you could be right.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Twitter helped Trump get over the line the first time Trump got in with his loud, brash posts. A lot of people found it refreshing to just get to the point for a politician. It all fell apart for Trump once he got banned there. Tactics for the upcoming information war around the election is one item I would expect on the agenda.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Obviously Pinky and the Brain are strategizing resources and installing the doom beacon to signal their Illuminati cohorts that the time for global domination draws near.

/sarc

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think they were trying to brainstorm the most effective way to be a "threat to democracy".

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
Musky farts was never "left" the only people who think Musk is left are so far right that they think Hillary Clinton is "left" LOL

But I imagine the meating with crayons and sippy cups. Both are too filled with ego to realise they are the "short bus" croud.

Not sure what that even means but it sounds hurt feelzy.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I’ll put good money on the Feds already bugging the place, their phones and having ‘informants’ already planted.
They’ve shown there’s no lengths they won’t go to ‘save the democracy’.
Stasi in full effect.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think they were trying to brainstorm the most effective way to be a "threat to democracy".

Ummm...I think also...that their scheming is an underhanded effort to...replace...democracy...with...

Cringe...

...a Republic...

'"The pain...it burns...it burns"...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2

Not sure what that even means but it sounds hurt feelzy.

Ummm...and...hurt fealty...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I hope they are a threat to the democracy. This is because we are a constitutional republic and not a democracy. As you already know.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Dark OPs meets Shadow gov't....

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So many possibilities... Political... space... Cars... Twitter.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GodisGreat23

I'm just glad we don't have to worry about Trump being a threat to a constitutional republic. it's almost as if, the constitution is strong enough to provide us with answers to many of life's political questions.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Trump will be taking his Truth Social public soon.
It's IPO will raise billions for him.

I imagine he's looking to Musk regarding a partnership.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

wouldn't surprise me if they talked about booting Bill Nelson and gonna put Musk in charge of NASA for a little change put into the coffers.

edit on 6-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Neither of those men should be trusted...

We have class warfare being waged upon us masquerading as a cultural war.

Musk just started advocating for a carbon tax FFS!
link

He purchased X to train his AI GRONK not preserve free speech.

Trump had 4 years and at this point it's almost as if he never held office. You think another 4 years will produce any meaningful change?

The only reason they appear to care about you and me more than other oligarchs is because Trump and Musk are economically tied to the same system we all are. Our political oligarchs however have crafted a system where they actually do better the worst off we all are. More crime, violence, pollution, and war and their budgets get increased.

I guarantee when this ship starts sinking Musk and Trump will be nowhere to be found. You will be stuck relying on your neighbors the establishment including Trump a d Musk polarize you into hating.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

wouldn't surprise me if they talked about booting Bill Nelson and gonna put Musk in charge of NASA for a little change put into the coffers.

Ummm...yeah...Nelson has gotta go...he's a dinosaur from the old guard...

I doubt that Elon would consider the position...
Gwynne Shotwell...SpaceX President and COO...would be a better fit...although she would definitely be a significant loss for SpaceX...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Elon, likely not.

Yet I would trust Elon's recommendation for the job regarding NASA.

Maybe Trump has learned from his mistakes....

<<   2  3 >>

join