It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John W Warner/Chris Mellon/Elizondo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If someone could help imbed video?

I hadn't come across John W Warner IV before now but it's been fairly mind boggling. He's the cousin of Chris Mellon, son of senator John Warner of Virginia/previously former Secretary of the Navy. The insider information he provides regarding much oif the dark backround surrounding the US's secrets, how deep they go plus his families involvement is not only candid, extensive but quite the history lesson.

His assertions and conversations with Chris Mellon fairly well make the point that CM was picked specifically to be the face of the current UFO Disclosure saga with Elizondo as a new twist in disinformation purposefully designed to "appear" as legitimate disclosure. Like everyone else the accepted fact our govt has internal factions at cross odds with each other isn't a new idea, however even I was shocked at just how deep & nasty things in reality are. His assertion that everything can't be made public for about another 50yrs when ALL the player are deceased sadly is probably correct.

It's a long interview, headache inducing, covering bits an parts of many conspiracies we "thought" we had a handle on but maybe don't. Unlike military whistleblowers he's not constricted by NDA's. Quite a bit is his own personal knowledge of events in one of the deepest dives on how we got where we are and just how difficult digging out is going to be.

Per normal it's customary to provide info contained in a video for members who don't have time or inclination to just watch it. Honestly I don't know where to begin? From UFO crashes as far back as 1880's, the Kearsarge's attempt at locating a piece of Atlantis's ruins & it going badly, Carl Jung's involvement in a german secret society, the US being warned NOT to engage Foo-fighters in WW2, the fake narrative that was the Cold War & the ridiculous narrative currently with China.

Yep...I had that same look on my face.
However I think this is worth ATS members scrutiny. He's got family photo's to back up his participation in how he's come to know what he knows and definately the family connections that are solid. The thread I followed to this interview was a quick mention in unrelated interview given by John Ramirez GS-15 retired CIA. I'm almost sorry I followed that little tidbit.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here you go. Haven’t seen the Dark Journalist for a while.

edit on 3-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
www.youtube.com...

If someone could help imbed video?

I hadn't come across John W Warner IV before now but it's been fairly mind boggling. He's the cousin of Chris Mellon, son of senator John Warner of Virginia/previously former Secretary of the Navy. The insider information he provides regarding much oif the dark backround surrounding the US's secrets, how deep they go plus his families involvement is not only candid, extensive but quite the history lesson.

His assertions and conversations with Chris Mellon fairly well make the point that CM was picked specifically to be the face of the current UFO Disclosure saga with Elizondo as a new twist in disinformation purposefully designed to "appear" as legitimate disclosure. Like everyone else the accepted fact our govt has internal factions at cross odds with each other isn't a new idea, however even I was shocked at just how deep & nasty things in reality are. His assertion that everything can't be made public for about another 50yrs when ALL the player are deceased sadly is probably correcI.

Yeah, but in 50 years, there will be younger people involved. So we will have to wait 50 years for them, also.

The above line will repeat forever.

I have to ask though, why do people have so much faith in the government?

So people have blind faith that the government is going to "disclose" the truth that they have been lying about all this time?

Please help me understand....

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I'm as jaded and wondering why I bother at least as much as you. Got no illusions the US Govt will ever pony up anything unless forced too. The whole meme "the et's expect us to do this ourselves" was crap outta the gate an I'm guessing our "near peers" are complicit in a majority of the profiteering skullduggery so waiting for Russia to blackmail us is out of the question.

Thanks for even looking at the thread!

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As I sometimes reiterate…..

Who do you trust?

I trust no one…

Let’s see what new IC’s take the stage in the future…

👽

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Oh WOW! Thanks!!

Dark Journalist is new to me so was kinda hesitant posting in case I got slapped with "OMG!! not again!!!" with scorn cause it's been covered in the very old ATS threads. Scrolled thru his older video's an he seems like a 2-trick pony. I was completely blindsided with the "Mellon" dirt which to Warner's credit, he laid out no holds barred. Being in Pittsburgh you'd think I wouldn't be shocked but robber baron-yada-yada is just a given. I'd no idea the extent of his extended families IC ties.

About the only thing that kept me listening was it's the same kind of material my late Husband would debate with his buddies an the resulting headache I got was just like old times! The reasons Warner went into about the general public's lack of interest in all this were incomplete. Headaches, hopelessness, shock in realizing altho you know our Govt isn't what we think it is or learned about is in fact just so. much. worse. One of the points Warner made was his concern regarding everything being puked up at once would drive the suicide rate up.

I also had the unpleasant task of curbing a friends enthusiasm since Trump & his Father were insiders on at least some of this & the friend's hopes of Med-Beds getting into regular citizens use is completely off the table. Hope's got dashed as the rage at knowing our Govt is knowingly letting kids die horrible painful deaths of cancer an more while the Med-Beds are only used judiciously on elite military persons who are deemed extremely necessary. I'm still shocked Warner's interviews haven't been pulled off the internet.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

You know already my stance of "old white guys playing old white men's games". For example the minute the TTSA had anything to do with Putthof my response immediately was "Oh YAY!!! Here we go again!!". You can see Disinformation 2.0 coming at you like a freight train. For a Govt who'd prefer the public fighting with each other it seems the only one we can trust is going to be ourselves.

Recently saw Doty being interviewed over on Steve Mera's TY channel. Why Doty's being treated with any kind of courtesy by anyone in ufology after what he did to Bennewitz is beyond the pale. Wanting Bennewitz silenced is one thing, one sniper one car accident expected. Spending all that time torturing him into the "crazy"? Sick. Profoundly sick.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

You know already my stance of "old white guys playing old white men's games". For example the minute the TTSA had anything to do with Putthof my response immediately was "Oh YAY!!! Here we go again!!". You can see Disinformation 2.0 coming at you like a freight train. For a Govt who'd prefer the public fighting with each other it seems the only one we can trust is going to be ourselves.

Recently saw Doty being interviewed over on Steve Mera's TY channel. Why Doty's being treated with any kind of courtesy by anyone in ufology after what he did to Bennewitz is beyond the pale. Wanting Bennewitz silenced is one thing, one sniper one car accident expected. Spending all that time torturing him into the "crazy"? Sick. Profoundly sick.

Doty should have been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter. He’s criminally liable.

But the laws are slightly different in the military and also the statute of limitations might have ran out long ago.

If I were Bennewitz’s family…..I’d look into how to still sue Doty.

He’s a bad seed with no personal remorse.

👽

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I watched the whole thing this morning. I admit, it was somewhat painful as they jumped all over the place far too often. To find out this was just part 1 at the end. How many parts is it?

This guy was certainly connected at a younger age. I’m thinking they haven’t silenced him because he does come off as being somewhat of a kook. One thing I didn’t appreciate from him, was him mentioning reading something somewhere with regards to where he got his info. We don’t care what he’s read, because we’ve all read it too. Unless it’s a source that he has that we don’t. What we want from him is his first hand experiences and accounts.

Did you watch the subsequent parts? I’m curious if they were worth it.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I didn't because I skipped over to Joseph Farrells interview with resonance info, then over to the Walter Bosley video. Let me say relearning the US's actual UFO history an how the 1900's were where the powerbrokers decided to halt advancement has been a bit mind numbing. Both are fantastic interviews and EXACTLY old school ATS material!!

The source material Farrell & Bosley got into is stunning. I can only assume somebody dropped the ball in not destroying it before it got out into the wild. As it turns out WE had the prototype "nazi bell" about 75yrs before WW2. Some secret group who were responsible for the mid 1800's airships were located near Yosemite. Given all the issues in using the airships my first reaction was Missing 411 is probably wrong about human disappearances in that area. But that's just me.

Bosley's assessment that Grush,Ramirez,TTSA,Elizondo are the newest wave of disinformation was well thought out. He points out they're playing to the newbies who don't know ufologies history and have the attention span of a ADDH mouse. The new playbook is flooding the media with rapid fire UFO talking heads. Which is exactly what we're seeing.

This has been a serious learning curve for me, just admitting it, which is I swear making me rightfully feel like not only a dinosaur but a profoundly stupid one. I'm pretty grateful I found the Dark Journalist YT channel.
More people REALLY need this info.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
OH!!
Appologies regarding my regurgitation of Video Content. I suck at it. The Dark Journalist's interviews are so information dense
you can really only hit a few highlights cause the rest of your brain is in shock. It takes a bit to digest it and jettison all the false info we grew up on. Sigh...

new topics

top topics

join