It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unraveling Mysteries: Antarctica and Miami Mall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ever stumbled upon something so bizarre it feels like fate is playing you? That's what went down when I dug up an old thread about Antarctica's mind-boggling secrets, only to stumble upon a video discussing some eerie connections.

The thread, a relic from a while back, dropped coordinates in the heart of Antarctica, hinting at something lurking beneath its icy carpet. Fast forward to today, and there's this video claiming that flipping the coordinates of a Miami mall somehow lands you in somewhere in Antarctica now I never tried to reverse the Miami coordinates.

Now, hold up a second. What's the deal with that? It's got me scratching my head, especially with all the buzz surrounding recent events at the Miami mall. Are we onto something here, or is it just our minds playing tricks?

Sure, it's easy to brush this off as pure coincidence or a wild figment of imagination. But hey, there's a certain thrill in chasing down these unexpected connections, right? Whether it's a cosmic coincidence or a hidden clue waiting to be unraveled, only time will tell.

So, what do you think ,are we just seeing things, or is there more to this puzzle than meets the eye? Let's keep digging and see where this rabbit hole leads us.

0B1

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 13:35:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 13:35:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Everyone leave it , I had to know better, I thougt to be on to something
Can someone facepalm me I deserve it ....

Sigh... but why did she mentioned Antarctica
How can North and West whatever coordinates you put there end up in Antarctica

I clearly didn't pay attention in the army , so don't let me do the mapping when things go wrong
edit on 0b27America/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:07:27 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:07:27 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I flipped my own coordinates , well it shows Iran , didn`t they have writings about aliens in old texts in there ...

Flip coords

I need weapons...a lot weapons

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
So you used a tool hmm maybe she did too, so there might be a chance there

Can anyone confirm the Miami Bayside mall flipping coordinates lead to Antarctica otherwise this investigation hits rock bottom
edit on 0b25America/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:24:25 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:24:25 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I’m game…just to play a little….

The first implication here is that advanced aliens use the earthling method of

The geographic coordinate system (GCS) is a spherical or geodetic coordinate system for measuring and communicating positions directly on the Earth as latitude and longitude.

The second implication is that advanced aliens are dumb as the rocks in Antarctica to have screwed up their navigation.

Just an observation….

Also, can you post the original Mall lat&long coordinates as well as the Antarctic coordinates (again) but in the text of your reply post….not embedded into an image.

👽

edit on 1-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The woman in the video....she is funny
i like her .

Hopefully the ayatollah wont use the portal and end up in my bedroom .

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

25°46'42"N 80°11'12"W this should be Miami Bayside mall if I'm correct?

My as I found them back then

66°06'04"S 100°37'11"E

That could not possibly end up at Bayside right also with a flipflop tool and i feel like a fool...
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:32:03 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:32:03 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Lmao yeah she really got me there 🤣

I think she needs alot of prank credits, but she does believe the Antarctica story otherwise you don't mentioned it

But those coordinates that's bull

You know There's also a guy who calls his dad , he's a police officer and supposedly on the scene that night.
Asking him do you know the rumors and answers yes but can't talk about it .

That's what you get mixed feelings from those interested and those who completely deny it or don't think it's a part of life worth knowing...
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:46:47 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 14:46:47 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Here’s what she’s probably seeing……

Although this might best be tackled by someone who stayed awake in geography class…..it was a yarner for me 🥱

I can’t get zoomed in resolution….on GE..when I try ….I only get white ice

I could just imagine one alien to the other……

Dah….which way do we go George….Dah….which way do we go.

Perhaps aliens like Gucci travel luggage…from the mall…😆

It may be save to say…..for every lat&long coordinates in the Northern Hemisphere ….the opposite (flip)… is pointing somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere.

👽

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The Why Files did something on Antarctica

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Oh nice so she didn't made fun of it , wow okay I say scavenge the area close there must be something to it , these things usually don't pop up into somebodies mind

There must be something there its a big landmass so keep close to the coordinates

Sadly it's hidden from view , that alone says it all right?
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 16:35:48 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 16:35:48 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I tried this by using 25°46'42.0"N 80°11'12.0"W as the base coordinates for the Bayside Mall in Miami.

I then swapped the first set of numbers with the second set of numbers but left the "N'" and "W" in the original order.

It took me to the NE of Greenland.

Swapping the numbers and exchanging the "N" and "W" for "S" and "E" respectively does actually go to the centre of Antarctica.

Leaving the original numbers but swapping just the "N" and W" for "S" and "E" respectively brings me to...the middle of the Indian Ocean.

That was fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
I tried this by using 25°46'42.0"N 80°11'12.0"W as the base coordinates for the Bayside Mall in Miami.

I then swapped the first set of numbers with the second set of numbers but left the "N'" and "W" in the original order.

It took me to the NE of Greenland.

Swapping the numbers and exchanging the "N" and "W" for "S" and "E" respectively does actually go to the centre of Antarctica.

Leaving the original numbers but swapping just the "N" and W" for "S" and "E" respectively brings me to...the middle of the Indian Ocean.

That was fun.

What a kawinkydink….I went to those other locations before ending up in Antarctica….

Opah!

I’m not sure this is worth pursuing…..personally I’m not going to scour the landscape of those coordinates….

It was fun but for a moment…imo

👽🍻

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
After calling this a possible hologram scare event for show, I don't know what to make of it. Well, other than the "Portal" destination being the wrong Portal. It does fit in if we are to go down this rabbit hole more.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We actually met a guy a few years back who's son was with a science team who goes out there every year, if I recall correctly, it was 3 or 6 months at a stretch. He asked his son once, not from a conspiritor's point of view, from curiocity, what is it that they do out there, his son simply told him, it could end his career to talk about it, said when they join the team, they are made to sign some hectic non-disclosure contracts. They can refuse, but then they just simply lose the opportunity and stump their careers in the process. Just said; it's very important and the reasons for the contract are legit. Teams rotate with other science teams from around the world, never has any of them even hinted at speaking out, there's always a team active there and they work together on the same project (so much for all the farcy wars, ey...) And that's it.

We still know the dad and talk often, it's never came up again and he respects his son too much to ask. He doesn't know anything else.

But it's interresting, ey? What could possible be so important on a frozen ice mass at the bottom end of the world, that there's a *willing* total info blackout on it? Why the hush hush? Why can't we know?

Then it could be something as mundane as R&D too. We know another young engineer who worked on some R&D project for a company to bus. premices down the road from us... dude never spoke out, just got this sneaky glint in the eye when we tried to fish. Whatever it was it was succesful and is out on the open market now. We met him cause he needed a couple of small acryllic pieces cut and the machine they had was a 3m x 3m while ours was only 900mm. Easier to do, but the guy compartmentalised the pieces, and he didn't let us do it, he simply needed to use our machine himself. So we let him.

At the end of the day, all I'm saying is that between the science team and the R&D team, they both very secretive, and that means that the science teams might simply just be busy with an R&D project. I don't think so, but I guess it's possible.

edit on 2 3 2024 by MrsPixie because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
That's just an interesting observation to end up in greenland
Strange

Have to check those to

And the indian ocean , who knows what's hidden there right

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
""
""Ever stumbled upon something so bizarre it feels like fate is playing you? ""

YES INDEED! .... i married her (30+years),
, i think it was for the challenge

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsPixie

You just figured it out yourself, it's precisely R&D why we don't get to see it .

Whoever controls exotic tech controls the world or has an advantage on adversaries foreign or not from here at all ?

And eventually most tech probably will be unaware of us ever knowing what we use today probably came from that exotic secret technology

Someone once said, if the enemy would have antigravity propulsion it easily could steer an asteroid accidentally into the enemies territory?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

"25°46'42"N 80°11'12"W this should be Miami Bayside mall if I'm correct?
"

ANYBODY GOTTA GLOBE? those round things looks like EARTH?
can turn it upside down to find opposites

new topics

top topics

join