It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Oath - HUNTER BIDEN Admits His Dad JOE BIDEN Deceives and Lies to the American Public.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: xuenchen

So then it shouldn't be hard to quote any relevant sections.

Yes. Then please do. 😊

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

We aren't lawyers. We do not need to. Why go through a bunch of BS testimony from Hunter Biden. I would not believe a word he says. It is amazing how the media is praising his testimony like he took on Congress and kicked some ass. Just saying it did not happen does not mean it did not happen, right? Just ask Jean Carroll.

This is the same guy who said when he tested positive for coc aine his first week in the Navy it was because someone gave him a laced cigarette. He is a pathological liar like this dad.

Tax Evasion.
Weapon charges. (coke in the gun bags...twice)
The Laptop.
Lost his coke in the White House.

His trial starts June 20, 2024.

edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-03T10:54:56-06:001056 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So, in other words, the testimony was not damning. At least not for Hunter and Joe.
edit on 3-3-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yes. This is such stunning testimony....

"I'm surprised my dad hasn't called me right now, and if he did, I would put him on speakerphone to say hi," Hunter Biden said.

One article headline read...... "Hunter Biden skewers baseless GOP impeachment inquiry ahead of testimony"

Yeah, and it is amazing how he can remember emphatically that some accounts are not his but in other cases he cannot recall.

Page 54 has some good stuff...good old Swalwell there is defend his Chinese bud...

Q It had Burisma money, right? 3

A -- you're acting as if there's, like, a dollar here that somehow was traced all 4 the way down to here to repay a loan that you guys say that my father made to him. 5 All I know is this: My father was never involved in any of my business, ever. 6 Never received a cent from anybody or never benefited in any way. Never took any 7 actions on behalf in any way. 8 And I can absolutely, 100 percent state, that is not just in my case but in every 9 family member's case. 10

Or how he was transferring a million dollars and did not want to do two wires to 'save cash'. If you are sending someone 100 bucks I understand but please.

I read the transcript. He just sounds like he is lying and trying to cover his ass like he has done all of his life. A good cross examine on him and he is toast..

Read it....

Link
edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-03T11:07:48-06:001148 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Funny. You've read the transcript and yet you still can't quote anything from it that is damning.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That is not my job. Again, I am not the lawyer. This is about the Biden legacy. If you really think he is not involved than he is the most irrelevant elected official ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If you're coming on here and claiming Hunter's deposition was damning for Joe then you better be prepared to come on here and back it up with actual lines from the transcript.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If you're coming on here and claiming Hunter's deposition was damning for Joe then you better be prepared to come on here and back it up with actual lines from the transcript.

could you quote where he said that please?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Why are you holding others to a standard that you do not hold yourself to?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

could you quote where he said that please?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There's certainly a lot of people talking about me in this thread and not the parts of the transcript that supposedly show how Joe committed any impeachable offenses.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Again, you won't man up and discuss the facts, just your feelz.
I posted an exert from the transcript showing Hunter admitted Joey and his brother wanted to meet with Hunter's partner, which shows that Joey has been lying and Hunter perjured himself, but you show everyone how little integrity you have by railing on an on against people who didn't say what you claim they said. A real man would admit he was wrong and apologize.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A real man would admit he was wrong and apologize.

What a quaint idea.

Has any Liberal ever done that? None that I’ve ever seen.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Your demands show you are cracking under the pressure of knowing there are things there that make the Biden family look corrupt.

You did not read it. I am sure not going to footnote and describe anything because the entire thing is BS.

His main defense is saying 'My dad was not involved'. That's it. The transfers are there. The wires are there. The payments are there.

To be honest, it is as bad as Fani's testimony. When a person is lying or caught they will never take responsibility. Ever.

If he would have just said his Dad was involved it would disappear like his documents case.....

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The narcissism is strong with you today...a few of us have already posted an 'excerpt' and you keep saying be nice to me....

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
From listening to former President Trump speech today, it's clear to me that former President Obama and President Biden are working together to generate all these indictments and trials within 12 months of the election.

It is a legal war waged against candidate Trump by Obama Biden. It would be interesting to look at visitor and call logs and see how frequently Obama has interacted with the White House.

Congress, or the court, or somebody with appropriate authority, needs to tell the Biden administration not to destroy thousands of documents after they lose in November, like the Democrat run January 6th committee did.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

It all goes back to this....

and he will not stop until they are all gone.....go to 2:45.....

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

If I had just a tiny bit of smarts and I was selling out my country to China and others,

What is the difference between what you think Biden is doing to sell out his country to China vs what Trump did during his term as POTUS?

To be clear, if the POTUS breaks the law then he needs to be held accountable. Doesnt matter to me if their name is Biden or Trump.

President Trump’s Shady Business Dealings With The Chinese Government

President Trump Collected Millions From Chinese Government-Owned Entities While In Office. “President Donald Trump…has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. […] Trump properties leased by the Industrial Bank of China, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent, contributed at least $5.4 million in business inflows during the Trump presidency.” [Forbes, 10/23/20]

President Trump Maintained Three Foreign Bank Accounts While In Office—Including One In China. “Mr. Trump’s own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company. And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account…” [New York Times, 10/20/20]

President Trump’s Business With China Raised Legal and Ethics Concerns. “The arrangement posed legal concerns, since the U.S. Constitution prohibits federal officials from accepting “any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state” without Congressional approval. Ethics experts, who have often focused on the president’s hotel in Washington, D.C., argued that the president would be in violation of the Constitution’s emoluments clause from the moment he took office.” [Forbes, 10/23/20]

congressionalintegrity.org...

I guess my main thought would be that Trump had a legitimate business with selling and buying real estate. Biden not so much. What exactly did they sell again?

But watching a person who claims to be equal in the distribution of dissatisfaction, you spend a lot of time covering for Joey, and going after Trump. You may want to revisit your posting history before you announce how equal you are. Just sayin.

So calling out fan fic or lies or half truths means I am covering for Biden? Can you give me 1 single example where i was covering for Biden vs trying to report the facts.
Couldnt the same be said for a certain poster on this site that just cant report the facts, are they then covering for their candidate?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Last year, Democrats told Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene to NEVER show these images again of some weirdo, and say he's the U.S. President's son..Hunter Biden.

SEE: twitter.com...

Democrats..Stop Treating Americans Like We're STUPID!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Under questioning by Congress this week, Special Counsel Investigator Robert K. Hur, hesitantly admitted that President Biden told a major lie to the American people on February 8th of this year.

VidClip: www.westernjournal.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join