It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Oath - HUNTER BIDEN Admits His Dad JOE BIDEN Deceives and Lies to the American Public.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Boomer1947

I remember seeing that poll it was funny. Biden tied with John Adam's. And beat both bushes hoover and harding. Oh and Raegan as well the poll looked highly partisan to me considering they gave 7th to Obama he scored higher then Dwight D Eisenhower who signed the Civil rights act then sent federal troops to support integration. He set up the interstate system of roads and defied McCarthy in his communist witch hunts.

Witch hunts I NOW BELIEVE were 100% spot on. How can anyone not see this now with 20-20 vision, HOW????

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

LInk

Yeah, I think it would be a hard pass to believe anything from these folks. This is just another in a long line of Progressive hit pieces.

However, we are talking about Hunter. The media is playing him up like he beat up the GOP yesterday by simply saying

"My dad was not involved in anything"

and the MSM running with see...see...it is all about Trump. Hunter even said he was not like Kushner.....

This man is a drug addict. After court the other day he did not blink for over a minute. He was high as hell on the WH balcony on the 4th of July...and this is the groundbreaking testimony that exonerates him, his Dad and his uncle?

Please.

Link

This line is classic....

Hunter Biden’s appearance in front of investigators and members of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees unfolded a bit like a Bruce Lee movie.

Like he is some crack Ninja fighting of Gaetz and MTG....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I read the transcript he said no such thing. What he did say every time was I was on drugs I don't remember. Or when he said his dad was here pay up he said he was on drugs and wasn't even talking to the right person anyway. Apparently his drug addiction caused him to randomly threaten strangers to pay him??

So Hunter was just setting up an excuse he was to high to know what he was doing. And can't be held liable for his actions. Well at least he isn't trying to claim senility so there's that I guess.

the trouble is, when he threatened the wrong people, they paid him. How does that even work?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

You think that Joe Biden applied no influence for his son in any aspect of business or personal life or used his office to make money?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Neither Comer nor Weiss seem to have found any evidence supporting the claim. Let's not forget that Congress also looked into the matter a couple years ago and turned up nothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Congressional investigation? They did that for the supposed insurrection...so....that applies to right? See that double standard.

Also, The whole no evidence thing is being promoted by the media. Again, if you think Joe Biden was not involved in his sons businesses and helped him you are simply denying reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Where's the proof? Comer certainly hasn't found any.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Where's the proof? Comer certainly hasn't found any.

2 impeachments of Trump came up empty as well.

So why won’t you let that go?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Did they? I seem to recall the articles of impeachment being passed with bipartisan support. I also recall for the second impeachment members of the Senate saying the reason they didn't vote to remove Trump from office wasn't because it wasn't warranted but because he was already out of office.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Did they? I seem to recall the articles of impeachment being passed with bipartisan support. I also recall for the second impeachment members of the Senate saying the reason they didn't vote to remove Trump from office wasn't because it wasn't warranted but because he was already out of office.

At least you admit that you won’t let it go.

It must be a sad existence to hate someone as much as you hate Trump, consuming your every waking moment.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I love them calling a couple of token Never Trump Republicans a "bipartisan" effort

If it was truly bipartisan they would've been able to remove him in the Senate.
edit on 1-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Why? Because the media and Congressional Democrats and Hunter say so? It is all just family dealings right but the Trumps.....lol.

Again, if you think Joe Biden never had anything to do with Hunter or his brothers business dealings you are just being blind to reality. It is a given. It would also not be a big deal except there are dozens of shell companies.

Link
So please tell me...this all means nothing?

Following subpoenas to obtain Biden family associates’ bank records, Chairman Comer issued subpoenas for Hunter and James Biden’s personal and business bank records. The House Oversight Committee has identified over 20 shell companies and uncovered how the Bidens and their associates raked in over $24 million dollars between 2015 and 2019 by selling Joe Biden as “the brand.” Financial records obtained show Hunter Biden’s business account, Owasco PC, received payments from Chinese-state linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies.

He is guilty as hell. He just has a media that is attacking Comer and not laying out what the Bidens have done. It is called controlling the narrative with propaganda.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound?

If the first son admits that his father was party of a pay to play corruption ring and its kept off the top news stories lists does it make a difference?

So Hunter's defense is that he was so cocked up that he was saying crazy $hit that he can't even remember; why were international multi billion dollar companies falling over themselves to work with him? I have a hard time believing a crazy cocked up man could be giving them sound legal advice.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Like Father like Son and even grandchildren

Apparently his granddaughter upload this video lol

Wonder why it's not been removed yet

www.facebook.com...
edit on 1-3-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Bipartisan?

Richard Burr - censured by the GOP and did not run again.
Bill Cassidy - RINO who is not sure he will run again.
Sue Collins - We all know this one
Lisa Murkowski - we all know this one
Mitt Romney - POS and a RINO not running again
Ben Sasse - resigned from the Senate
Pat Toomey - Did not run again

These are RINOs. Not Republicans......amazing how they have all run away also....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yeah. I bet she is on the list for a shower with pop-op later....sick family.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Bipartisan?

Richard Burr - censured by the GOP and did not run again.
Bill Cassidy - RINO who is not sure he will run again.
Sue Collins - We all know this one
Lisa Murkowski - we all know this one
Mitt Romney - POS and a RINO not running again
Ben Sasse - resigned from the Senate
Pat Toomey - Did not run again

These are RINOs. Not Republicans......amazing how they have all run away also....

Don’t forget Liz Cheney.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hunter Biden's booking photo mugshot must look really bad. Has anyone seen it yet? 🤡

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Where is there anything in that link that says Biden did anything illegal or was even involved in anyway?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I was just listing Senators...sorry. That list of the ones not coming back is even larger.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join