It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Oath - HUNTER BIDEN Admits His Dad JOE BIDEN Deceives and Lies to the American Public.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
When interfacing Hunter's statements with what is already known, it's more evident that...

“It’s a mirage to believe that Hunter Biden was engaged in international business,” Gaetz said.

“This was a bribe masquerading as an international business transaction. Nothing more, nothing less,” he added.

One of the more interesting moments was, "when Hunter Biden told us that he joined the Burisma board ‘to counter Russian aggression.”
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

And yeah, Gaetz has credibility. Really? You're quoting a druggie and child molester? Is that what it takes?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

When interfacing Hunter's statements with what is already known, it's more evident that...

“It’s a mirage to believe that Hunter Biden was engaged in international business,” Gaetz said.

“This was a bribe masquerading as an international business transaction. Nothing more, nothing less,” he added.

One of the more interesting moments was, "when Hunter Biden told us that he joined the Burisma board ‘to counter Russian aggression.”
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

You're quoting a druggie and child molester?

A well documented drug addict and consumer of sex-trafficking victims is the smartest guy Joe Biden knows.

Bile-spitting political hacks can't stop stepping on their own nuts.

Do better.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

Doesn't it stand to reason that if they could do better.....they would?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You'll forgive me if I don't take that poll seriously.

Guardian News and Media's publications/websites, including the UK parent version and Guardian US, have a left of centre or broadly socially liberal political stance.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I seem to be missing anything in your OP that is an impeachable offense.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

it really doesn't have to be, as they likely won't impeach him. They just have to get this information out to the people because the MSM won't unless it's done like this. I'd say, I'm sure you know that, but at this stage, I don't really believe that.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Can you give us one fact that isnt a feelz about Trump that he did to hurt you? One will be a good place to start the discussion.

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

Thursday, February 29, 2024
-Even Without Dementia, Joe Biden is the Worst U.S. President Ever.

-WeMustCare

Sorry, everyone knows Trump already cinched that title. Where have you been?

ETA
This sever seems to be in Asia if that time hack is right.
edit on 1000000013120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Seeing potato head joes term is about to be up I don’t really care if he is impeached, although he should be for derelict of duty. What I want to know is why isn’t he being charged for the classified document fiasco they said he’s guilty of? If the dip# is going to run again like he said he is, then why isn’t he being brought up on charges the way Trump is? If he’s capable to run he’s capable of being in court, right?

I find it extremely disturbing that people like you as well as others here will defend this brain dead bafoon and the democrat party to the ends of the earth when anyone with a few brain cells left can see he’s guilty as hell and that this administration and party is systematically destroying this country. That’s not hyperbole, it’s fact. I just don’t get how you can constantly defend this garbage and maintain anything that remotely resembles a clean conscience. I honestly don’t get it or see why you would want to do it? I have my thoughts on the matter but probably best kept to myself.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Seeing potato head joes term is about to be up I don’t really care if he is impeached, although he should be for derelict of duty. What I want to know is why isn’t he being charged for the classified document fiasco they said he’s guilty of? If the dip# is going to run again like he said he is, then why isn’t he being brought up on charges the way Trump is? If he’s capable to run he’s capable of being in court, right?

I find it extremely disturbing that people like you as well as others here will defend this brain dead bafoon and the democrat party to the ends of the earth when anyone with a few brain cells left can see he’s guilty as hell and that this administration and party is systematically destroying this country. That’s not hyperbole, it’s fact. I just don’t get how you can constantly defend this garbage and maintain anything that remotely resembles a clean conscience. I honestly don’t get it or see why you would want to do it? I have my thoughts on the matter but probably best kept to myself.

Some of these have to be AI and the others would be one of two things. Either a shill for the Cabal, which is very believable with the way the Cabal likes to get "stuff on you for blackmail", or brainwashed and brain dead to the rest of society for the time being.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think the main point is, for anyone to defend this idiocy really questions their ability to not be total and complete morons. I can get the idea that we think a little differently, but to ignore all the things going on with Biden, and be the same DERP that railed on about possible Russian Collusion doesn't mesh at all. Either it matters or it doesn't, but to be this obtuse must be on purpose, this level of stupid has yet to be invented.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Hunter Biden spent 6 hours testifying on Capitol Hill Wednesday, giving obtuse answers to questions from a joint panel from the House Oversight and House Judiciary Committee.

Hunter Biden consistently blamed his drug addiction for his memory lapses and suggested he was often too high/stoned to recall events. Within the testimony he claimed to have attempted to kill himself ‘on a daily basis.’

The majority of the questioning surrounded his father Joe Biden’s involvement in various payment schemes that were part of the foreign businesses Hunter was responsible for handling.

One confirmation...

After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal.
Much more at: nypost.com...

JOE BIDEN Intentionally Lied to all Americans, every time he said he knew nothing of his son's business dealings.

Here is the full 229 page transcript of Hunter's testimony: oversight.house.gov...

AT LEAST 16 TIMES JOE BIDEN LIED to those he is now asking to re-elect him, this coming November: oversight.house.gov...

-WeMustCare

This is going to give you a headache:

"Trump ranked as worst US president in history, with Biden 14th greatest"

"Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war
Martin Pengelly in Washington

Donald Trump finished 45th and rock bottom of a list ranking US presidents by greatness, trailing even “historically calamitous chief executives” who failed to stop the civil war or botched its aftermath.

Worse for the likely Republican nominee this year, his probable opponent, Joe Biden, debuted at No 14."

www.theguardian.com...

I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that the majority of people in this country regardless of party affiliation know that’s the biggest crock o’ # ever said. Are these the same scholars that can’t even define what a woman is? The guy has a lower approval rating than Trump does, not to mention Biden is tied for the second lowest approval rating of any president in the last 70 years, both statements made by CNN and ABC. Riddle me that BS boomer??? Your poll is only good for people to far brainwashed to critically think for themselves, apparently you’re one of them? Do you even believe the # you post?😏

Biden is tied for second-lowest approval rating of any president in past 70 years President Joe Biden's 41% approval rating is similar to Ronald Reagan's and Jimmy Carter's at this point in their presidencies.

Among all adults, Biden's approval rating is just 33% in this poll, worse than Trump's low as president (36%) and the lowest since George W. Bush from 2006-2008. Fifty-eight percent disapprove of Biden's work. Among groups, just 31% of women now approve of Biden's work in office, a new low (as do 34% of men). He won 57% of women in 2020.

abcnews.go.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them

I don't see anything in that conclusion where Hur said he was guilty of anything.
edit on 1-3-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree with you and justoneman. It’s a fairly pathetic and ignorant display of intelligence. Just how does one manage to ALWAYS align themselves with the most obvious BS that even my 7 and 9 year old grandchildren can see through. Not sure how some people sleep at night when their sole existence appears to be founded on deceiving and manipulating people to stupid to know better. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them

I don't see anything in that conclusion where Hur said he was guilty of anything.

Of course you don’t X🙄

Just nvm, he’s perfectly innocent, is that what you want to hear?
edit on 1-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hunter Biden spent 6 hours testifying on Capitol Hill Wednesday, giving obtuse answers to questions from a joint panel from the House Oversight and House Judiciary Committee.

Hunter Biden consistently blamed his drug addiction for his memory lapses and suggested he was often too high/stoned to recall events. Within the testimony he claimed to have attempted to kill himself ‘on a daily basis.’

The majority of the questioning surrounded his father Joe Biden’s involvement in various payment schemes that were part of the foreign businesses Hunter was responsible for handling.

One confirmation...

After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal.
Much more at: nypost.com...

JOE BIDEN Intentionally Lied to all Americans, every time he said he knew nothing of his son's business dealings.

Here is the full 229 page transcript of Hunter's testimony: oversight.house.gov...

AT LEAST 16 TIMES JOE BIDEN LIED to those he is now asking to re-elect him, this coming November: oversight.house.gov...

-WeMustCare

This is going to give you a headache:

"Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war

Donald Trump finished 45th and rock bottom of a list ranking US presidents by greatness, trailing even “historically calamitous chief executives” who failed to stop the civil war or botched its aftermath.

Worse for the likely Republican nominee this year, his probable opponent, Joe Biden, debuted at No 14."

www.theguardian.com...

I'm not saying the whole "horde of faceless nameless experts" game is bogus, but 200 members of Congress were convinced Trump committed insurrection and yet failed to impeach him, twice. You would think it should be easier to pin down his exact crimes since he's literally worse than Hitler and yet all the media can do is rank him on a popularity poll that contradicts all the latest caucus numbers in which Trump is leading pretty much everyone by a wide margin. Curious.

a reply to: WeMustCare

Having read the New York article, the situation is obviously very hairy as being criminal is (D)ifferent from being unethical. In other words your lawyers have to be smarter than his lawyers. This isn't even a criminal trial just a conversation that masquerades as judicial proceeding. Election theater. But at the very least he does get to respond and defend himself unlike Trump.

edit on 1-3-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Why would anyone, but ou of course, pay any attention to that meaningless tripe

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I remember seeing that poll it was funny. Biden tied with John Adam's. And beat both bushes hoover and harding. Oh and Raegan as well the poll looked highly partisan to me considering they gave 7th to Obama he scored higher then Dwight D Eisenhower who signed the Civil rights act then sent federal troops to support integration. He set up the interstate system of roads and defied McCarthy in his communist witch hunts.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I read the transcript he said no such thing. What he did say every time was I was on drugs I don't remember. Or when he said his dad was here pay up he said he was on drugs and wasn't even talking to the right person anyway. Apparently his drug addiction caused him to randomly threaten strangers to pay him??

So Hunter was just setting up an excuse he was to high to know what he was doing. And can't be held liable for his actions. Well at least he isn't trying to claim senility so there's that I guess.
edit on 3/1/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Justoneman

I think the main point is, for anyone to defend this idiocy really questions their ability to not be total and complete morons. I can get the idea that we think a little differently, but to ignore all the things going on with Biden, and be the same DERP that railed on about possible Russian Collusion doesn't mesh at all. Either it matters or it doesn't, but to be this obtuse must be on purpose, this level of stupid has yet to be invented.

I 100% agree and love your attitude on this. I am tired of the BS and really ready to cut to the chase. White hats can start the public part right now as far as most of us are concerned. The sickness reminds me of the phrase in the Lord of the Rings: "there is a foul bane upon the entire" Earth. No way you can be this stupid if not on purpose.
edit on 1000000163120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

A bunch of Democrats with hurt feelings ranked Trump worst and Biden well, eh?

Stop the presses.
damn you are such a simpleton.

Got anymore racist comments about how blacks are thugs?
edit on 1-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join