It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source tells us… “Luna and Gaetz were briefed by some people that had a video of bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So trust me bro I’m military source says Gaetz and Luna saw bodies in briefing.

Ask a pol finds Luna and asks about it. She prevaricates then says no comment.

BACKGROUND: Source tells us… “Luna and Gaetz were briefed by some people that had a video of bodies,”

Ask a Pol’s told by a trusted source granted anonymity to discuss classified material.

“Current military?” we inquire.

“Yes,” they reply.

Link

The audio of the full conversation is in the link above.

Who? Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) — Co-Chair Congressional UAP Caucus

Ask a Pol asks: “A birdie told me that you had a briefing with Mr. Gaetz and you saw bodies?”

Key Luna: “I cannot discuss these things, you know that,” Luna exclusively tells Ask a Pol. “I'm sure we'll have field hearings. No comment.”

Why everyone is excited?

She deflects, then says no comment. She doesn’t say no. Possibly indicative of something close to truth she is trying to process how to answer.

If untrue a simple direct no would be easier process/response.

So yes it’s currently nothing burger, but it can possibly be smoke indicating fire.

Feel free to fire away with the comments, again I wasn’t going to post but I know some on ATS will appreciate this from the rumor mill. This post is for those. It is blowing up on ufotwitter.
edit on 29-2-2024 by pianopraze because: Spelling "Gaetz" correctly

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
fascinating! those two from me state of Florida? Florida getting things done yo!!! DeSantis 2028!

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I hope we get those field hearings soon!
edit on 29-2-2024 by maferoxy2 because: changing the context

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: maferoxy2
I hope we get those field hearings soon!

Me too!

Let’s get this disclosure party started!

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welp she had an opportunity to say NO….instead she dangles the carrot of curiosity.

Bring on the field hearings…..

In retrospect…

If Rep. Luna want’s to talk bodies…..I’m all eyes 🤪

👽🧐
edit on 29-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
So trust me bro I’m military source says Gaetz and Luna saw bodies in briefing.

Ask a pol finds Luna and asks about it. She prevaricates then says no comment.

BACKGROUND: Source tells us… “Luna and Gaetz were briefed by some people that had a video of bodies,”

Ask a Pol’s told by a trusted source granted anonymity to discuss classified material.

“Current military?” we inquire.

“Yes,” they reply.

Link

So yes it’s currently nothing burger, but it can possibly be smoke indicating fire.

Yep another nothing burger.

Kind regards,

Bally)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
At some point, the bodies of the missing children, or their bones will have to be found and brought out for the families to get closure. The bodies I have been hearing about are in mass graves. I suspect actions have been taken that are similar to the rhetoric we get from the elite. I will not be surprised if it turns out to be tragically true, all of it. Some one knows where those kidnapped kids are and we have clues if we just follow them down the rabbit hole. The timing is right now to perp walk them all and give them a chance to confess their crimes so they may make things right with their God.
edit on 1000000193120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Reminds me of alien autopsy on fox. I was about 9 staying up late as hell listening to Bob Shell on C2C talk about the film. We need ART!

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
After spending 30 plus years with Raytheon Aerospace I can attest to the reality of what is termed a Non Human Intelligence or NHI. In development of satellites we often had evidence of purposeful physical disruptions meaning satellites would be physically moved from one orbit position to a completely different geosynchronous orbit thousands or hundreds of thousands of miles from its intended original location. Engineering teams circulated reports of this phenomenon and the conclusion was that a Non Human Intelligence was responsible for the problem. We all thought “yeah sure right what BS is this”
Well a few weeks after the claims circulated around all of us, the incident was classified as factual as the phenomenon was reported as being targeted and filmed by a keyhole asset by an intelligence agency of the United States. That is what our director explained it to us in a meeting. That incident occurred in November of 2017.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spaceflyr11
I would say that I have lots of reasons to doubt this, but I don't. For one thing the "fallen angels" of the Bible would be the textbook definition of Aliens as would the Angels of the Lord. Those that don't think evil is real, and there isn't a God are in for a rude awakening. These things get ridiculed because extraordinary claims do require extraordinary proof! At some point people have to do as you have done and look at the facts and try to come to an understanding of what it was.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Granted it might just be paranoid hallucinations as a result of my mental condition, but I've seen some things/entities that I definitely would excercise caution around and not open doors or accept rides from. The thing is, they're not 3 Dimensional, so they might just be projections or trickers of some sort.

Something protective aways warns be from being too childlike and trusting when these events happen.

Angels, God..Fallen Angels, Demons...I believe there is definitely something sinister out there, and it pales in comparision to Little Green Men From Mars.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They act as reminder from the Mexican congressional hearing, and don't want everybody leaving the room..

How can they ever acknowledge the authenticity by video or photographs?

In this matter I would probably have no comments on my list

edit on 0b14America/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 17:02:14 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Mar 2024 17:02:14 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
UPDATE;

NEW: Matt Gaetz confirms classified briefing “We can confirm that we received a briefing with Rep. Luna. We have no comment on the contents of that briefing at this time,” a spokesman for Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) sends Ask a Pol.

Same source as op

More and more interesting.

No audio for this one, just Gaetz confirmation statement saying yes, they were briefed.

There might actually be some fire here.

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, I think I will be making reservations to some very fine steakhouses this year. The kind where a municipalities civil elite, like the judges, councilmen, mayors and police detectives eat. It may be pertinent to listen in on if any of these conversations are carrying over with these topics, and the gravity with which they discuss them.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Matt Ford from @GoodTroubleShow discusses the recent “no comment” from Rep Luna regarding briefing with video of “bodies”with our front line journo @MattLaslo

Twitter video link.

More and more interesting. Please do watch the video if you’re interested in this topic.

HOW people reply is as important as what they say.

Edit to add :
Here is the full episode on YouTube, the clip above is short, this is one hour:

edit on 2-3-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

If someone asked an ATS member if we've seen videos of alien bodies, we'd hesitate too. We've seen videos of what are reported as alien corpses....and even a couple of live/talking ones. But, would we admit to it, not knowing if the alien was real or fabricated?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spaceflyr11
Thank You for speaking up, you didn't have to, it's appreciated!

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

""Those that don't think evil is real, and there isn't a God are in for a rude awakening. ""

in my 50+ years as a Christian, i have experienced overwhelming JOY,
heart pounding huge smile ready to PASS OUT from a heart filled with joy
and now every time i just even think about GOD, i get a massive smile
my heart pounds and whole body fills with joy..
and having children was NO MATCH for that experience

and i wasnt always a GOOD Christian, i don3 enough bad things
to experience GODs punishments also..

but what i noticed the most was with GOOD CHRISTIANS,
and MOST catholics.... the first thing i noticed was
it seemed like some of them who were not very smart,
had really good jobs, were TAKEN CARE OF, it was astounding
i had no idea how these people graduated, much less college,
or especially do their jobs... HOW?

and i knew others who were non believers, or kinda bad
who seemed to always struggle with school, or work,
even though they were highly intelligent,, one bad thing after another,
always getting screwed over by something, always bad luck
they could always bust *ss working, but always struggle

then i was reading isaiah one day, and found the punishmints
for the bad things we did, that i personally experienced,
that some friends experienced...

another time in the bible said....
GOD knows you need food and things to survive this world
we were supposed to first seek GOD and these
things shall be GIVEN to you... GIVEN TO YOU
meaning obey the 10 commandments, and what JESUS says

I WAS BLOWN AWAY.......
i paid even closer attention to those good catholics
some who werent very smart, or a bit slow... TAKEN CARE OF..
good things kept happening to them

and they didnt HAVE to be catholics...
even those at my old Christian church who were good people
had good jobs, their children were good, always helping others

but i swear this as a witness... 50 years of watching good things
happen to good people, GOOD CHRISTIANS.. being taken care of..

and first hand experiencing the punishments, and eventually
good things... even OVERWHELMED with JOY..
so much, i thought i was gonna PASS OUT
almost like an overdose of coc aine..
that feeling SCARED ME very much at first

so children i ask of you....
please read JESUS'ses SERMON ON THE MOUNTAIN.
(its short 1 page)
and ask yourself,,,,
is THAT a world you want to live in??
help him build it

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reader110

Matthew 6:26

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Matthew 6:26 mean?

Jesus has commanded His followers not to store up wealth for themselves on earth, but to instead store up "treasure" in heaven by living righteously out of sincere devotion to God

Food for thought…

👽

new topics

top topics

join